Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpool Visit  (Read 903 times)

Palermo

Coming on a business trip to Blackpool for 4 days, no idea where to go, any suggestions for massages with associated benefits 😉

Offline cueball

I'll have a sneck for you, see if I can find a indie with massage in her likes list....

DoberManic

Offline cueball

Here you go op....

I'm proud of my searching on your behalf skills, I know you'll be happy as a sand boy here, she lists massage in her likes and the ending will surely be as happy as you're ever gonna need....
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Here you go op....

I'm proud of my searching on your behalf skills, I know you'll be happy as a sand boy here, she lists massage in her likes and the ending will surely be as happy as you're ever gonna need....

Best in Blackpool 3 years on the trot.  Palermo will have a happy ending there !

DoberManic

isn't she the zombie cop from night of the living dead?  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Separated at birth I say  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:16:01 pm by DoberManic »

Offline cueball

As always, I'm happy to help (that's what it says on my asda badge anyway).

Op

I can see you typing now, you're right, one strumpet is not enough for a red blooded male of your standing in the community. I've found another one, this one will blow your socks straight back onto the m55....

DoberManic

vw

Op

I can see you typing now, you're right, one strumpet is not enough for a red blooded male of your standing in the community. I've found another one, this one will blow your socks straight back onto the m55....

Cueball, stop hiding steff from the guest !

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

I knew about steff but I'm sick of passing the gems on  :sarcastic:

Just noticed, none of our recommendations have been reviewed, great chance to stamp your authority palermo  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:35:52 pm by cueball »

DoberManic

I knew about steff but I'm sick of passing the gems on  :sarcastic:

Just noticed, none of our recommendations have been reviewed, great chance to stamp your authority palermo  :thumbsup:

Cooooor.... that's just how I imagined the BBW bird at the start of NIK's book.

Imagine that bouncing on your lap in CG!  It'd probably snap my modest pecker in half!  :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah thanks for that guys, just remembered why I punt in Manchester  :hi:

Offline arthurguinness

did a reverse booking once and she put a bid in....thought she looked pretty decent. has massage on her extensive enjoys list

Offline opal

did a reverse booking once and she put a bid in....thought she looked pretty decent. has massage on her extensive enjoys list

Ive seen LottieLou and also had a 3 sum with her & her lesbian girlfriend, but wasnt the OP looking for massage with benefits?

Offline arthurguinness

Ive seen LottieLou and also had a 3 sum with her & her lesbian girlfriend, but wasnt the OP looking for massage with benefits?

Yeah but i'd rather LottieLou than those other things regardless of my original plan!!

Offline blackburnian

Now you can't post stuff like that and leave us hanging  :D

Got to be a quick summary (by pm if needed)  for the NW podging brigade even if there's no fr.

Cueball - think you should set up a whatsapp group .

Bb

Offline Mi-Go

Here you go op....

I reviewed Autie Minx under her previous AW profile

https://ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=695740

She does wear the police uniform.

Offline Mi-Go

If my link doesn't work, it's review number 6 on my reviews list.

Offline Mi-Go

Op

I saw Crystal many years ago, before I used AW.  She had an ad in the local paper, when they used to print such things, so I had no idea what she looked like before I went to see her.  Not for me, but she is genuine.

BBWAccrington

She was actually a pretty good pretty well known domme 20 years ago but bloody hell it doesnt half look as if shes let herself go.

People may remember her from then she had a live in slave that she really did keep in a very small cage.

tibbthecat

Here you go op....

she's actually not an indie......she's part of a stable that was run out of an upstairs "photo & video studio" in 266A Church St. That got raided a few weeks ago, and their pimp is placing them out in flats until the heats off. He has around 10-12 girls, though only four seem to be active on AW at present. Most are barebackers, and at least one is an active needle user. He forces them to do BB

these are some of the others

If you do a search on AW from the FY3 postcode, any girl who comes up as 1.1 miles distant, has a large number of photos, and charges £80/hour is probably part of his stable.
Be warned. Avoid
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 03:50:27 pm by tibbthecat »

Offline Mi-Go

It is true about these girls being part of a video & photo set up in the same house.

However I have seen several of them, and at no time was bareback offered.