Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXA TIGHT PUSSY - Hounslow  (Read 4062 times)

5 review(s) for ALEXA TIGHT PUSSY (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

30 mins, £60. Saw her today for an early afternoon appt. Initially i had asked for 1 hour, but with the delays i had to cut short to 30mins.

Location: Hotel on Bath Rd, Hounslow. I drove so it was easy to find but trying to find a parking space was a nightmare as there was some huge conference going on. Parking is pay and display, £2 per hour. Nearest tube is probably Hounslow West.

Service: OWO, DT, FK and protected penentration.

Her profile is accurate and from her verification pic you can see she genuinely is 19yo. She is petite 5' foot tall and quite pretty.

I arrived about 5 mins before appt and texted her but no reply for about 10 mins, i decided to go and wait in the hotel lobby and maybe have a drink in the bar while i wait for her to get back to me. Inside the lobby i noticed a girl on the phone and from her pics it was clearly Alexa (even wearing the same glasses as in her pics), she was with another older lady.

She was having problem checking in as i noticed her taking to reception and then talking to someone on the phone - i found this extemely titillating seeing a wg in a civvie situation and knowing that in a few min you would be balls deep in her! I got myself a beer and perved from the sidelines.

Anyway she managed to check in and i got her room number. On arrival at the room she asked if i wanted her or her friend - i said i wanted to see her.

Once paperwork sorted, we had a little kiss and i said i wanted to undress her. She was wearing a jacket and trousers and nothing underneath - no bra or underwear. She said she came ready for work!

Onto the bed and she started with owo, this was one of the best bj i had for a long time included deepthroat and ball licking, she is really good. I had to stop her a couple of time and pull her to the side and suck her tits.

More owo and on with then mac and after a couple of positions i finished in cowgirl.

This was my plan B as Plan A didnt bother to repond to my booking request, but im really happy with the outcome and will go back for the full hour.

Offline mattharding

30 mins, £60. Saw her today for an early afternoon appt. Initially i had asked for 1 hour, but with the delays i had to cut short to 30mins.

Location: Hotel on Bath Rd, Hounslow. I drove so it was easy to find but trying to find a parking space was a nightmare as there was some huge conference going on. Parking is pay and display, £2 per hour. Nearest tube is probably Hounslow West.

Her profile is accurate and from her verification pic you can see she genuinely is 19yo. She is petite 5' foot tall and quite pretty.

I arrived about 5 mins before appt and texted her but no reply for about 10 mins, i decided to go and wait in the hotel lobby and maybe have a drink in the bar while i wait for her to get back to me. Inside the lobby i noticed a girl on the phone and from her pics it was clearly Alexa (even wearing the same glasses as in her pics), she was with another older lady.

She was having problem checking in as i noticed her taking to reception and then talking to someone on the phone - i found this extemely titillating seeing a wg in a civvie situation and knowing that in a few min you would be balls deep in her! I got myself a beer and perved from the sidelines.

Anyway she managed to check in and i got her room number. On arrival at the room she asked if i wanted her or her friend - i said i wanted to see her.

Once paperwork sorted, we had a little kiss and i said i wanted to undress her. She was wearing a jacket and trousers and nothing underneath - no bra or underwear. She said she came ready for work!

Onto the bed and she started with owo, this was one of the best bj i had for a long time included deepthroat and ball licking, she is really good. I had to stop her a couple of time and pull her to the side and suck her tits.

More owo and on with then mac and after a couple of positions i finished in cowgirl.

This was my plan B as Plan A didnt bother to repond to my booking request, but im really happy with the outcome and will go back for the full hour.

Nice review. I had looked at her profile but her blurry pics put me off a bit. This review may change my mind however.

What was her attitude like? Coms etc? Did she allow multiple cums? Was anal included? where did her friend go? did she clock watch?

I like petite nubiles so I would like to check her out.

Offline djdj

Any more feedback would be much appreciated. This one is on the HL  :crazy:

Offline gash bash

Nice review. I had looked at her profile but her blurry pics put me off a bit. This review may change my mind however.

What was her attitude like? Coms etc? Did she allow multiple cums? Was anal included? where did her friend go? did she clock watch?
Good attitude, friendly. i'm only a one pop guy so dont know about multiple cums. I'm curious about trying anal, its not something i discussed with her. No clock watching. Dont know where her friend went - probably in the hotel lobby i guess.

I forgot to mention yesterday that although she has a fit body, her tits are saggy - a bit shocking for a 19yo, but as her name suggests she has a tight pussy.

I saw her again today late afternoon and i was underwhelmed with the whole experience. I was in two minds whether to visit a prossie in a hotel at the weekend as i've allways had bad experience with them making back to back bookings or double booking and not getting back to you.

Today i arrived on time and she texted me to come up after making me wait 15 mins, when i knocked on the door she opened the  door in a towel and said come back in 2 mins, my client is still here. WTF i was left wandering around in the corridoor like a tool for around 5 mins - seemed like a lifetime. I went round the corner so i wouldn't bump into the punter, when he left she came out still in the towel and ushered me in.

The room stank of cigarette smoke which i cant stand, i told her i was annoyed at being fucked around and left. I would rather her let me wait downstairs rather then asking me to come up. What a stupid cunt. You can take the bitch out of Romania but you cant take the Romanian out of the bitch.

NO more hotel visits on weekends for me.

BTW, i saw her freind hanging around in the lobby, good looking Milf. I searched her on AW but couldn't find her.

Offline Nowornever

Thanks for the follow up review! It seems like it went from good with the first meet to bad with the second! Typical Romanians...

Londoner2015

How does she look without glasses? Has she got a bit of a weight or it's fine?