Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to celebrate spring in London  (Read 1351 times)

Piguet

Hello guys!!!! :thumbsup:

This year I decided that I will celebrate spring in London   :drinks:, it will be my second time there. Last year I spent my days visiting churches, museums and artistic beauties of the city...
This time I wanna try other 'beauties'  :dancegirl: ..and your advice it's highly appreciate.
First I wanna underline that I am not familiar with this beautiful world, but  I wanna learn a lot about it during my stay; sure I would  meet at the hotel where I will stay..it will be a stylish hotel near Mayfair  :hi:

I don't know yet if this hotel has the hall crowded, probably not in the late evening..but who knows.. However I hope that the girl I'm gonna choose knows the way to go unnoticed and can reach my room without arousing suspicions  :rose:

Surfing the net  :dance: I have already seen some 'interesting' girls..but I have also some doubts about them.

The first is Annabellexoxo External Link/Members Only
 I saw her profilo on AW and I checked also her private site..it seems a luxury girl with a gorgeous body and international esperience..but I have not found any review about her neither here nor in other website. Also on AW She has only a few comments..has anyone had the pleasure to meet her?? Do you suggest a meeting with her? :kissgirl:

The second is Anna S External Link/Members Only

Always on AW..She seems to have really stunning boobs and also a very pretty face :angelgirl: but also in this case no reviews here and in the past months She changed nickname several times and She also changed her phone number twice...in your opinion why?

Piguet

Really nobody could give me some opinions about these two girls?!?  :dash:  :cry:  :blush:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

How to celebrate spring in London?
stay indoors and avoid the atrocious weather ...

OK, I shall get my coat!

Offline tantric talents

Really nobody could give me some opinions about these two girls?!?  :dash:  :cry:  :blush:
Well the first seems very full of herself and I suspect will end up costing you a lot more than her posted prices.
The second is Romanian with quite a limited lies Er sorry likes list so without a review here I would certainly AVOID!
Why don't you simply browse through the London review  forums here for girls that have been well reviewed and pick out one or  more that you fancy?  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:39:07 pm by tantric talents »

CelticWarrior2

OP's last Spring break in London reads likes a school trip and this year's like a schoolboy's fantasy - better bring your umbrella and a good book, maybe your homework?

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Despite the valiant attempts to photoshop out the bingo wings and wrinkles, Annabel looks about 10-15 years older than her stated age to me.

Also, just read her feedback, only one active member, a lot of the feedback/field reports from the inactive members reads like it was written by her.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 08:37:23 pm by ClarkeOfTheCourse »

Piguet

Well the first seems very full of herself and I suspect will end up costing you a lot more than her posted prices.
The second is Romanian with quite a limited lies Er sorry likes list so without a review here I would certainly AVOID!
Why don't you simply browse through the London review  forums here for girls that have been well reviewed and pick out one or  more that you fancy?  :hi:

Thank you Tantric for your advice!  :drinks:
I will browse the London review and I try to choose...but there are too many girls to decide eheh  :yahoo:
May I ask you what do you think about HOD girls? Have you ever tried them?

Offline tantric talents

No sorry, never been to HOD but many members here have.
Again use the search function and browse the recent HOD entries  :hi: