Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xkendallx - Leeds centre.  (Read 1336 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hour - £100

I originally arranged an appointment with Miss Kendall a week previously, after reading SteveDave's top punts for 2015. She unfortunately became ill and messaged me 24 hours before to cancel. Not a problem as I popped the amazing Victoria No1 in the vacant slot.
Following my 2 hour, near heavenly experience with Miss Vic No1, I decided I had a difficult choice to make this week; of either 're- booking miss Kendall or back to see Vicky. I then 're-read Cueball's recent neutral review and thought perhaps this lass just might not have her heart in it.
I find this game, of which I've only recently become a player, is not just about the sex or how many pops one can produce😄 but it equally includes: the excitement, anticipation and adrenaline rush that all ebb and flow following the initial message contact right through to that moment when your car engine is turned off, the WG is contacted for final directions and eventual arrival at a females door that you have never met before!
So play it safe? Nah - xkenallx booked

Communication: First class throughout - replies almost instant at times through AW and then text. She requested I call her for a conversation and I was surprised by the soft tone of her voice.

Arrival: car parked on the street at the postal code I was given(2 hour free parking) in what seemed like a decent area. I then called her to get final directions and was guided to her appartment. The door opened and there behind a huge pair of tattooed breasts stood miss Kendall, a very pretty, young looking lady and I'm guessing here- dress size 12? I had requested underwear and Pyjamas which she was wearing appart from a top. The room was subtley lit and light music playing - a great atmosphere. I accepted the offer of a shower after an initial serving of DFK that she served me. I then joined her on the bed.

Action: both kneeling up on the bed the DFK was plentyful and Devine. Looking at her pretty face and breasts got the solider rising to the occasion ( which is pretty good for me at this early stage) her hands were down there with light touching that arroused me even more. I explored her body with my hands and removed her bra to reveal her enormous assets. We got rid of the other barriers and my fingers found a very wet area to probe. Pushing her down she responded with a great BJ.
Laying on the bed, I explored her body with my tongue eventually arriving at the pot of gold.
Requesting a 69 she hopped on top and I
Unless she was faking it - came ( oh God I'm so good lol) we tried sticking a cover on it for some intercourse but due to nervousness( or whatever pathetic condition I have that really pisses me off) the delay was all too much for the little fella. So back on our knees my head lost in her boobies then back up for more kissing we have each other HR. I came all over a tattoo on her leg ha ha.
She cleaned up and lay on top of me for 10 minutes kissing and chatting.

Conclusion: This darling sub gave me the best GFE I've had so far in my short 4 month career of punting

Pros: Great tits - big but firm. Nice firm arsenal. Great kisser. Delightful personality. Pretty face. Great price

Cons: This one is difficult- could be slightly more forthcoming? But that wouldn't suit her submissive personality. So No - none really

Visit again: I just wish I was there again tonight. After the high of yesterday I think  I'm heading for a downer. Yes yes yes

DoberManic

Thanks for the review Tallboy2  :hi:

I'm still in two minds on this one  :unknown:

Having said that, I've too many on my "Yorkshire Strumpets" HL already  :sarcastic:

Good review, keep 'em coming pal  :D

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review, I think Kendall's a top lass, really friendly, good looking and a great GFE, for me.

I hope to see her again for sure  :)

Tallboy2

Cheers for the review, I think Kendall's a top lass, really friendly, good looking and a great GFE, for me.

I hope to see her again for sure  :)
She sure is friendly but there is a sexy glint in her eyes all the time. At a 10000 pennies I'll certainly be knocking on her door again.

justfornow

Hi can you please compare her kissing and size to Victorias ? There's been different description of how big is this girl exactly and I'm getting confused here.
I must admit cueballs review seems genuine and does put me off a bit from booking this girl.

Offline stevedave

I'd say she's a little bigger than Victoria - last time I saw Victoria, she must have been close to size 10, whereas Kendall is a 12, maybe pushing 14, but not big - and her kissing isn't as full on...but, in my experience, Victoria's kissing is VERY full on! On the whole, I'd say Kendall is more gentle...but personally I thoroughly enjoy her service. But then, I also thoroughly enjoy Victoria too!

They're quite different to be fair, but I've seen both on more than one occasion and would be more than happy to see them both again.

Tallboy2

Hi can you please compare her kissing and size to Victorias ? There's been different description of how big is this girl exactly and I'm getting confused here.
I must admit cueballs review seems genuine and does put me off a bit from booking this girl.
They kiss differently. Nothing wrong with either Vic's is more full on and Kendall's more intimate. Both give proper DFK and as much of it as you want. 
I have seen both these girls in the last two weeks. SteveDave is completely accurate with dress size. So if you like a skinny lass then don't go see Kendall. If you want a more intirmate experience then do see Kendall. If you want a giddy EE bouncing around on you with the sexiest look in her eyes then it's Vicky. If you like breasts - Kendall all the way. Bright light, rickity bed, phone left on - it's Vicky.
You wanna be fucked?.... You got it - Vicky. You wanna fuck a lass? Then Miss Kendall.
I don't know why cueball had a bad experience with Kendall. All I know is my experience was fantastic, but I'll have to try them both again to be extra sure💥😉😝

Tallboy2

Kendall will let you finger her.  Vic does not like 'fingerings' as she calls it.
That look that Vic gives you when she's noshing on your John Thomas though, I have to see that again!! :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:36:40 am by Tallboy2 »

Offline cueball

I don't know why cueball had a bad experience with Kendall.

I didn't have a bad experience as such, but, I didn't have a great experience. Believe me, if it was bad it would have been a negative review.

In no way am I  disputing your experience though tb 2, I've seen enough lasses to know that it all boils down to you and her.

To the lads that are in two minds, both reviews are accurate of different lads experiences, if you're not sure, go and see her. As I said at the end of my review, she's clean, genuine and a safe punt.

Offline stevedave

To the lads that are in two minds, both reviews are accurate of different lads experiences, if you're not sure, go and see her.

+1 - here here, if undecided then find out for yourselves...