Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janes sexy boobs adultwork  (Read 2634 times)

1 review(s) for janes sexy boobs (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline waynekerr600

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apologies in advance guys im no shakespeare and a man a few words.

In summary janes sexy boobs - really really really fucking shit - avoid like the plague.

Worst punt ive ever had and ive had some dreadful ones.

You know when you have a couple of spare hours and fancy a punt and so start banging off a few random texts and emails to see whos available? Thats what i did. Got really shit on cos Jane replied.

Exchanged a few texts - agreed prices and services. Got location. Drove to location got door number. Jane answered the door. The camera doesnt lie but photoshop bends the truth a little bit the photo on the profile is certainly her but on a very good day.

Went to bed room sorted out the cash. She immediately started complaining that i had booked her for longer and for more money. I hadnt. She. Very generously grudgingly accepted my cash still whinging that some people stay longer and some pay more - like i give a shit?

Wanted heels and stockings, said she didnt do heels and stockings in such a short booking ( time consuming isnt it?), then i saw her right foot which had been run over by a fucking taxi - really i couldnt make it up. It looked manky.

Eventually got down to the punt and she started pissing about with her phone - i guess i must have been boring her. I asked her not too. The whole punt was fucking rotten managed to cum in record time and fuck off out the house even faster, wiping my feet on the way out.

At the end she asked wheni would be back  i didnt answer at the time but if shes reading this it will be when hell freezes over and newcastle win the champoins league in the same year.

If anyone is still daft enough to visit her i suggest you park in the nice new estate at the bottom of her road as it pisses off the friendly locals who leave a note on your car!

I didnt recognise her from her profile but when i was there there were some photos on the windiwsill from her aw profile ( yes really) i think she has been on as jane missy j, natalie or natalia.

I know punts vary and no one compares to tori taylor but this one doesnt even compare to dennis taylor.

Save your cash guys.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's got 'unprotected sex' listed   :scare: :scare: :scare:

You must be mad playing around with barebackers, I wouldn't go anywhere near.

Offline xcyprinex

Offline waynekerr600

I noticed unprotected afterwards i normally look for bareback at the top of the list.

I agree with you i certainly wouldnt have sex or oral with a barebacker either.

Not sure whether she offers it or not i know some just tick all the boxes. A few things about the visit did lead me to wonder if she is completely all there.

Offline waynekerr600

By the way when I say i look for bareback its to avoid those girls might i add.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I believed this is same girl from Amour.
External Link/Members Only

It is her, the profile pic on AW profile's a photo of a phone on the agency website showing one of her photo's.  :wackogirl:

BTW there's around 90 likes on the AW list so she's no way ticked every box, whether she barebacks or not if she's ticked it I would avoid.   :hi:

Offline maxxblue

I know punts vary and no one compares to tori taylor but this one doesnt even compare to dennis taylor.

:lol:

Rod trotter

Oh dear....shes rank ugly ffs

And an agency employing a barebacker, oh dear :dash:

Offline magri

I didnt recognise her from her profile but when i was there there were some photos on the windiwsill from her aw profile ( yes really) i think she has been on as jane missy j, natalie or natalia.

Did the tattoo on her chest say something like "I love my kids more than life". If so, I saw her as Natalie from AW in Newcastle, and she was deffo the worst punt ever. Lived in a pig sty with an aggressive pimp in the house too. Everything about her was rotten, put me off punting!

Offline waynekerr600

There was a tattoo on her chest never read it though its on the profile photo. When I saw the photo on the window sill I revised it as one from an aw profile that recalled. I think it is the same girl. Checked on here for some negative reviews first and couldn't find any.

Some you win some you lose I guess.

Offline magri

Yes, agree with that, looks like the same girl

Offline Sar-Major

I knew I'd seen her "Tats" somewhere before.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mansell

The AW pic is a bit difficult to make out and I can see why you might have booked. But then you look at the Agency ones and NO WAY  :dash:  :scare:

Thanks for TOFTT though.

Offline Dwilko

Jesus wept, she's fucking terrifying!

Offline Dimond dave

I'm in the same boat and it's bugging me  :angry:

I knew I'd seen her "Tats" somewhere before.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I'm in the same boat and it's bugging me  :angry:

S-M means he's seen them on Amour's site - External Link/Members Only  Her aw profile pic's just a photo of a phone that's showing her Amour page with her photo.

Offline waynekerr600

If you are both ex army maybe you saw the tats on a member of the Taliban or an ex was colleague?

Offline Thepegmeister

I saw ages ago whe she worked out of Elswick. She was much thinner and didn't have that tat but it was def her. She was very good if I'm honest, but as I said, this was ages ago and it seems time has not been kind to either her figure or her attitude. Good to know.  :thumbsup:

Offline stanleyjohn

She is near me but have never been tempted as you could access her FB profile easily and I could see how rank she was, I told her that you could easily find her (with pics of her kids) and she wasn't bothered.

Offline Turtle Z

"My children hold the key to my soul."  A heart warming affirmation on her commitment to motherhood and easily read by any random punter as they're pumping away. Her children must be so proud.  She should have completed it with "and cash holds the key to my minge."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 08:56:28 am by Turtle Z »

Offline Sar-Major

S-M means he's seen them on Amour's site - External Link/Members Only  Her aw profile pic's just a photo of a phone that's showing her Amour page with her photo.

Correct young DM

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Rod trotter

hoping Amour see this and get shot of her?

Offline Sar-Major

If you are both ex army maybe you saw the tats on a member of the Taliban or an ex was colleague?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "IF" I'm ex Army???  Many medals have you got on your chest young wanker??

Oops so sorry waynekerr600.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline waynekerr600

Sorry sarge should have replaced 'if' with 'as you are' .

I only have the two nipple award on my chest but I believe there is a medal pending for having seen this one.

Jankers for Wayne.........

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
hoping Amour see this and get shot of her?

Not sure if Stacey could.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

hedunta

Offline waynekerr600

Pictures have gone from aw now as well.

Offline waynekerr600

Has generated a new profile today using the amour pictures again. I guess that might be to stop this negative review linking to her.

So heres the new link guys:

Offline waynekerr600

Picture changed again and amour picture gone.

Seems to change her picture more often than her knickers.

Offline OscarC

Fuck me, scary pic & profile, thanks for the warning. Never understood why women ruin their chests with tats.

Offline waynekerr600

The chest with tats was probably one of the better bits im afriad....