Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posible B&S????  (Read 626 times)

Ming

Check out the profile pics and then compare the verification pic.... WTF, and AW take that as verified.......... :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

One to avoid gents

Ming  :hi:

Ming

Thank you VW, Precisely.

Just wish I knew how to insert pics, tried it the other day and did not work..... must be an age thing????

Offline Uncle Buck

How did you manage to find that VW? Wish I knew that trick.... Would have saved me a number of disappointments. I thought Columbo had retired 😀

Offline Oooops

Even for a Romanian that's dogrough and to find it hiding behind the magic door when you walk in :vomit:

vw

How did you manage to find that VW? Wish I knew that trick.... Would have saved me a number of disappointments. I thought Columbo had retired 😀

Click the green verified on her profile the picture flicks up to view, use normal procedure for inserting pictures.

Offline ScouserRod

You would have thought that she/Sergei would have had the sense to Hide the Verification pic (which a lot do which rather defeats the object !!))when such a blatant difference to the ones on her profile !!

Ming

You would have thought that she/Sergei would have had the sense to Hide the Verification pic (which a lot do which rather defeats the object !!))when such a blatant difference to the ones on her profile !!

True, but you also would think that AW would spot the difference and not allow to be verified...... but then again I don't think AW actually give a S**t????

Offline theejaculator

Takes the p*ss.......really takes the p*ss  :dash: Is she a new "Italian" lady perchance?

Offline laidbackasiandude

Ming

The source of her AW gallery pictures is this External Link/Members Only
Excellent research asiandude  :drinks: what a world of difference between the verification pictures?

I would quite happily empty my wallet for this one

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh well, dream on, can't even find a decent punt so far today.....

Tried pasting in a pic, still can't do it....
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 01:19:44 pm by Ming »

Offline laidbackasiandude

Excellent research asiandude  :drinks: what a world of difference between the verification pictures?

I would quite happily empty my wallet for this one

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh well, dream on, can't even find a decent punt so far today.....

Tried pasting in a pic, still can't do it....

Ming, there really is no secret regarding how to analyse profile pictures and in External Link/Members Only there is another tool
as well.  It doesn't completely eliminate the risk of being duped, but at the very least you've got detailed analysis
BEFORE placing a booking.

Regarding uploading images onto the forum, this thread should help you or anyone else too.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 02:16:01 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Ming

Ming, there really is no secret regarding how to analyse profile pictures and in External Link/Members Only there is another tool
as well.  It doesn't completely eliminate the risk of being duped, but at the very least you've got detailed analysis
BEFORE placing a booking.

Regarding uploading images onto the forum, this thread should help you or anyone else too.

Thanks asiandude, I have a few reviews to do when I have time and will try this, much appreciated  :thumbsup: