Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Breaking the AdultWork rules for profiles  (Read 3860 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

There are occasions when we spot that a lady has broken the AW rules for what may be shown in or done with a profile. AW makes money from displaying a phone number so posting the number in the text of a profile is forbidden. This new lady has done it boldly.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In case AW deletes the number here it is
07974 485 609

Any further examples of rule breaking welcomed.

(PS worth a look just to see her nipples)

DoberManic

Looks like they've killed her profile HP  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Looks like they've killed her profile HP  :unknown:

At least we've got her number  :D

5th Musketeer

There are occasions when we spot that a lady has broken the AW rules for what may be shown in or done with a profile. AW makes money from displaying a phone number so posting the number in the text of a profile is forbidden. This new lady has done it boldly.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In case AW deletes the number here it is
07974 485 609

Any further examples of rule breaking welcomed.

(PS worth a look just to see her nipples)
Did you take a screen grab of her profile when it she was "up"?

No screen grab taken, too incriminating if someone opens my computer but I have the number. Luscious.

AW must be reading UKP
HP

Offline Corus Boy

AW must be reading UKP
HP

More likely that they have a robot that scans profiles and it also finds girls who put their number in their email 'autoreply.'

Offline Lewis

More likely that they have a robot that scans profiles and it also finds girls who put their number in their email 'autoreply.'

I don't think so. I quite often report profiles that have the phone number displayed for free. Some I've found have been 2 or 3 years old, and some haven't been logged into for ages either.

It's dead easy to search for them.

5th Musketeer

I don't think so. I quite often report profiles that have the phone number displayed for free.
Now - WHY would you do that?  What effect does it have on you if they do that?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Adultwork read this forum, trust me on that one.   :hi:

vw

Adultwork read this forum, trust me on that one.   :hi:

Have sent them a link before to report profile and got reply back indicating they had read the post in their response !

Offline Lewis

Now - WHY would you do that?  What effect does it have on you if they do that?

I used to look after (administrate for them) a couple of girls profiles. Don't see why they should get away with not paying for their phone number when the majority do.

Would you be happy if your neighbour wasn't paying to insure or tax his car?

5th Musketeer

I used to look after (administrate for them) a couple of girls profiles. Don't see why they should get away with not paying for their phone number when the majority do.

As I said - what effect does it have on YOU 

I don't like the idea of living in a police state where every busybody wants to act as a police informant - there was enough of that behind the iron curtain when I was growing up.  And your neighbor is the loser if he doesn't insure his car, because as long as YOU are insured, he is the one who loses out if he hits you or has an accident.  And I bet you exceed the speed limit at times, and don't want others photographing you and reporting you to the police.

Offline Jimmyredcab

So, basically you are a grass, an informant for Adultwork.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Online Poopster

You know something is wrong when a guy can't differentiate between breaking the laws of his country and breaking the rules of a prostitution website.

Offline Roth

I don't think so.I quite often report profiles that have the phone number displayed for free Some I've found have been 2 or 3 years old, and some haven't been logged into for ages either.

Pointless.  :dash:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I know there was a WG who posted pictures of her hardsports exploits on her private gallery. The pictures were removed by AW as they were deemed too explicit by them.

This was the lady....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 09:25:41 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Odd Job

I don't think so. I quite often report profiles that have the phone number displayed for free. Some I've found have been 2 or 3 years old, and some haven't been logged into for ages either.

Why would you be so vindictive ?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why would you be so vindictive ?

+ 1

Prime candidate for 'wanker of the week'

Candyman

Because he's a spiteful tosser. Read one of his reviews and he called up the managing agents of a WG's flat and told them what was going on there just because he had a bad time with her. Obviously gets a kick out of these sorts of antics

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Because he's a spiteful tosser. Read one of his reviews and he called up the managing agents of a WG's flat and told them what was going on there just because he had a bad time with her. Obviously gets a kick out of these sorts of antics

I've just read that review, what an absolute tosser. Wanker of the week's too good for him.

He's been a member here for over 3 years yet after all the warnings about Romanians he sees one, but then to phone the letting agent over a bad experience beggars belief.

5th Musketeer

And only 3 out of his 7 reviews are positive - but no wonder, since he seems to focus on the Romanians at 100/hour.

Also, only 2 of the 7 are still active on AW and one of those is obviously a replacement profile because his review of her (negative!) was in August 2015 and she is shown as joining AW 3 days ago. 

Furthermore, he has so thoroughly explored AW that he knows who works with whom and where and includes it all in his reviews.  With that many negative/neutral reviews one wonders whether he might be the cause.

Odd Job

That's low. Probably a loner with no social skills.

Aspen

I don't think so. I quite often report profiles that have the phone number displayed for free.

Why the fuck do you do that?

One of the time wasters that are spoken about so much on safe I bet.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:25:54 pm by Aspen »

I think this might be her, great nipples and High Wycombe, I think it is the same one.

Offline smiths

No screen grab taken, too incriminating if someone opens my computer but I have the number. Luscious.

AW must be reading UKP
HP

Of course A/W reads the UKs best punting forum. Personally I couldn't care less if a good WG shafts A/W, good for her, I certainly wouldn't report her or give other examples so make A/Ws job easier. If the WG is a proven bad one then that's a different matter.

Offline smiths

So WGs who have not done anything personally wrong to you you grass up to A/W, they must love you. :thumbsdown:

5th Musketeer

I think this might be her, great nipples and High Wycombe, I think it is the same one.
Just joined today.  However, 4'2" and 12 st - "A few extra pounds" - plus bareback (but penetration not specified) - OMG  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Roth

Totally cuntish behaviour IMHO but then again seems he was an AW profile administrator aka pimp for some prossies.  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 12:20:57 am by Roth »

Offline Lewis

Think what you like, the lot of you. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a toss. I have my reasons for doing what I do. Besides, a large majority of WG's who try and display their phone number for free are fakes anyway. The genuine WG's rarely cheat the system.

WG's can earn lots of money a day (as well as a few quid for their private photos), but then a select few try and save 1 credit (or whatever it costs these days) by not paying to display their phone number. It's really comical. As if 1 credit (£1) is going to affect their daily earnings.

Yes, AW may make loads of money, but then that's the business they're in. Having previously being involved in web development, it's not cheap. Equipment, servers, manpower, to name but a few all have to be paid for. AW ain't a charity, and don't pretend to be one. That said, I know AW can be right greedy bastards from past experience of running profiles for people.

And as for the pimp comments. Ha ha. I used to manage a couple of profiles for friends. They were crap at using computers, but good in the sack. They appreciated that I got on with what I was good at, while they got on with what they were good at. Do you really think all the AW profiles are run by the person who's advertising?

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 01:20:19 am by Lewis »

Offline Lewis

And your neighbor is the loser if he doesn't insure his car, because as long as YOU are insured, he is the one who loses out if he hits you or has an accident.

Ever wondered why your insurance premium is so high?

It's because you're paying for the uninsured drivers.

External Link/Members Only

Odd Job

Try to justify it all you want Lewis, it's the actions of a petty vindictive loner with no life.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I have my reasons for doing what I do.

Having previously being involved in web development, it's not cheap. Equipment, servers, manpower, to name but a few all have to be paid for. AW ain't a charity, and don't pretend to be one.

# The main one being you're a wanker.  :thumbsdown:

# You do realise you're saying that on a free to use and join website that's totally funded by Admin and "it's not cheap".   :dash: :dash:

You're making yourself out to be a bigger prick by the minute, why not just go and join the AW forum and stop freeloading on here.

5th Musketeer

Try to justify it all you want Lewis, it's the actions of a petty vindictive loner with no life.

+1

And as P M said yesterday:
"You know something is wrong when a guy can't differentiate between breaking the laws of his country and breaking the rules of a prostitution website."

Offline Roth

He can't justify his actions as an AW secret policeman. :dash: :dash:  In fact a fucking low-life thing to do.  :dash: :dash:

before someone shoots her h=or himself in the foot here is a number now on display
+447498957997

5th Musketeer

before someone shoots her h=or himself in the foot here is a number now on display
+447498957997
Does that mean that TWO people have bought into her PG at 0.50/24 hours?  The mind boggles   :timeout: :timeout: :vomit:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Think what you like, the lot of you. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a toss. I have my reasons for doing what I do. Besides, a large majority of WG's who try and display their phone number for free are fakes anyway. The genuine WG's rarely cheat the system.

WG's can earn lots of money a day (as well as a few quid for their private photos), but then a select few try and save 1 credit (or whatever it costs these days) by not paying to display their phone number. It's really comical. As if 1 credit (£1) is going to affect their daily earnings.

Yes, AW may make loads of money, but then that's the business they're in. Having previously being involved in web development, it's not cheap. Equipment, servers, manpower, to name but a few all have to be paid for. AW ain't a charity, and don't pretend to be one. That said, I know AW can be right greedy bastards from past experience of running profiles for people.

And as for the pimp comments. Ha ha. I used to manage a couple of profiles for friends. They were crap at using computers, but good in the sack. They appreciated that I got on with what I was good at, while they got on with what they were good at. Do you really think all the AW profiles are run by the person who's advertising?

You come across as a total dickhead, no offence meant.  :hi:

hairymary

I think Lewis is a bit disingenuous when he says he doesn't see why us greedy prossies should stiff AW in order to save a quid. A lot of the time, when we break AW rules, we do so inadvertently, and sometimes it takes some figuring out why our profile has been kicked off. I know I've broken some rules unintentionally, and have had to puzzle and tweak my ad to get my listing back. It's not always been immediately obvious what the transgression was.

I suspect he gets a sneaky little thrill in his pants knowing he has cost some WG hundreds of GBPs by the time she figures out what she's done wrong. That's way more likely than making us believe he's wide awake at night, trying to make sure AW don't get ripped off. If that's the biggest problem in his life, he's a very lucky man indeed.  :drinks:

Online Poopster

Just joined today.  However, 4'2" and 12 st - "A few extra pounds" - plus bareback (but penetration not specified) - OMG  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

It's like you crawled inside my head and stole my thoughts.

5th Musketeer

I think Lewis is a bit disingenuous when he says he doesn't see why us greedy prossies should stiff AW in order to save a quid. A lot of the time, when we break AW rules, we do so inadvertently, and sometimes it takes some figuring out why our profile has been kicked off. I know I've broken some rules unintentionally, and have had to puzzle and tweak my ad to get my listing back. It's not always been immediately obvious what the transgression was.

I suspect he gets a sneaky little thrill in his pants knowing he has cost some WG hundreds of GBPs by the time she figures out what she's done wrong. That's way more likely than making us believe he's wide awake at night, trying to make sure AW don't get ripped off. If that's the biggest problem in his life, he's a very lucky man indeed.  :drinks:
HM - while I wouldn't accuse you of "white-knighting" Lewis, have you looked at his postings?  A large number of them seem to be pointing out AW scams with dozens of examples  and, while it's worth us punters knowing about them, it does make him look like the self-appointed policeman for UKP members.  I know that many other members have pointed these out, which is not a bad a bad thing to do per se, but they are not obsessed with the exercise, while it would seem that Lewis is in the forefront of it.

Your sentence "I suspect he gets a sneaky little thrill in his pants knowing he has cost some WG hundreds of GBPs by the time she figures out what she's done wrong" is probably right on.

So, basically you are a grass, an informant for Adultwork.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
I never thought I should agree with you about anything. I posted the rule-breaking as I thought it was fun, and this guy acts like he is being a secret policeman's ball boy.

And I thought we might find some more rules broken and laugh ...?

Does that mean that TWO people have bought into her PG at 0.50/24 hours?  The mind boggles   :timeout: :timeout: :vomit:

how can you tell that someone bought into the PG?

I have a rendezvous with her tomorrow! I imagine she is taller than 4'2" and I am happy about the extra lbs. Yippee!

5th Musketeer

I never thought I should agree with you about anything. I posted the rule-breaking as I thought it was fun, and this guy acts like he is being a secret policeman's ball boy.

And I thought we might find some more rules broken and laugh ...?
I agree with you.  I like someone displaying a sense of humour (I have a mischievous one) but this is almost like a prank that ended up with serious consequences - and yet it is really NOT a prank - it affects real people unnecessarily.  He is a piss-artist showing off what he can do AND has done.

5th Musketeer

I have a rendezvous with her tomorrow! I imagine she is taller than 4'2" and I am happy about the extra lbs. Yippee!
I cannot WAIT for your review!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

5th Musketeer

how can you tell that someone bought into the PG?
It costs £1 for 24 hours (so I have been told) to show a phone # and at £0.50 for 24 hours it will take two people peeking at her PG to make up enough to pay for 24 hours of phone # display.  I can't imagine that she is actually paying money to show her phone number (I could be wrong of course, I have known to be so - very occasionally :) ) but then, you will find out tomorrow won't you!  :D

Offline SamLP

I've just read that review, what an absolute tosser. Wanker of the week's too good for him.

He's been a member here for over 3 years yet after all the warnings about Romanians he sees one, but then to phone the letting agent over a bad experience beggars belief.

Just read the review. A Geography lesson is needed. He asked Sergei to send her back to Budapest!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
yet it is really NOT a prank - it affects real people unnecessarily. 

That's very true, I notice Mr dickhead Lewis hasn't commented on the times AW remove accounts and keep the credits that have been accrued. I've seen reports of girls losing £100's like that. 

Just read the review. A Geography lesson is needed. He asked Sergei to send her back to Budapest!

Ah but he might have been a bit 'Hungary' when he posted it.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 06:26:58 pm by daviemac »

5th Musketeer

A "low-information" punter?  :D

5th Musketeer

That's very true, I notice Mr dickhead Lewis hasn't commented on the times AW remove accounts and keep the credits that have been accrued. I've seen reports of girls losing £100's like that.
+1

There is a rather famous quote which I think he would benefit from (and I paraphrase): "Treat others as you would like to be treated by them" - it's called the "Golden Rule" and is worth remembering, even in a forum such as this.  It's how I try - often unsuccessfully, but at least I try - to treat others, including WGs.