Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tattooed.sophie - Queensway  (Read 1988 times)

38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iwtc

External Link/Members Only

Incall - £130/hour

I wasn't planning to schedule something, but a temporary loss of willpower made me text Sophie around noon to see if she was available, and we set a time for 4:30 to meet up.  She was very responsive to messages, and works a standard 2-phase location system.  Texted instructions as to where to go on existing the Queensway tube station, and then a call when you get to a local hotel and she gives you the room number.

The hotel room she uses is very small, but functional.  There is not much room to move around at all.

About her - she is gorgeous.  The pictures she currently has on her AW profile show an amazing body, which she absolutely has.  But she has a beaufiul face as well.  I mean, this is a really really good looking girl.  So, about the tattoos - she's got a lot.  Across the top of her chest, on her neck, on each leg above the knees, shoulders and arms.  They're not discrete, and she says she's planning to get more.  She's also got a bunch of piercings with studs in various locations.  Both her nipples are pierced, and she has a large stud below her lower lip.  The odd part is, she's got absolutely no tattoos on her back.  So if you don't like tattoos, just tell her to do you in reverse CG and doggy, lol.

The hour I spent with her went by quick and we talked a lot.  She provided all requested services with no hesitation.  OWO, RO and sex in various positions - reverse CG, K9, CG.  Seeing her ride and grind me was like a little trip to Nirvana. 

Overall, a good experience for me - I would not definitely book her again when I'm back in town.

Offline Cabbots

Was the £130 inclusive of all services? There has been some discussion before on whether OWO was included or a £20 extra. I personally have paid £130 all in so I'm hoping it is still the same!

Ps I assume that you mistyped in your last sentence and you WOULD see her again..?!

Tim20

Offline iwtc

Oops yes sorry folks, seriously jet lagged this week.

£130 was inclusive of OWO, did not pay for any extras.  Did not ask or try for CIM.

Kissing was enjoyable, but she has a little stud piercing right below her lip - not that it got in the way, but it's definitely not what you would typically experience when kissing someone.

Yes, I would definitely see her again.