Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bethany babe - Norwich (incall)  (Read 1917 times)

4 review(s) for Bethany35 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SaneOnes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: Called her in the morning for a midday booking. She was very friendly over the phone. Easily sorted with no hassle.

Location: A discreet flat on one of the streets off Dereham road (St Benedicts street end). Very easy to find off the main road, was plenty of parking space available at that time of the day.

Description: Beth is a very slim 30 odd year old, had black lingerie and black heels on when she greeted me with a smile. She had a very toned body with a flat tummy but with some hint of birth-scars which wasn't a distraction at all for me as soon as she took me in her skilled hands, had B cup breasts with very responsive nipples. Again, As this seems to be the trend - she is another one of the norfolk based WGs who isn't classically  good-looking but makes up with an enthusiastic service all-around. All services were provided with much gusto. Anal is £20 extra, filming is also an extra - I didn't bother with either. I told her that I had a shower less than an hour ago which she was happy with. After I gave her the money for half hour I was asked to strip down straight away. She was on top of me kissing me gently to start with until it turned to full on French kissing, all the while rubbing me through my boxers as I licked and sucked on her breasts/nipples from time to time. She got my cock out and as soon as I lied down on my back to get more comfortable, she started to give me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. She knew exactly what she was doing - with varied hand/fist motions when needed whilst making sure there was right amount of tongue lashing all around. I didn't even have to ask her to tend to my balls,  not only that, she asked me if I had ever been rimmed before. I lied and said that I hadn't even though I had a phenomenal rimming session with CharlotteScott69 in Brandon as reported in the past. Beth rimmed me like a champion and kept alternating between rimming and sucking me off. That was probably about 7-8 minutes into the booking when I suggested that we fucked, so, she put a condom on me right before getting on her back. I fucked her in missionary for a while then had her legs all the way back behind her ears as I kept pounding her with slow yet heavy thrusts. Her agility is something out of this world. At one point it felt like I was going to break her in half. Flipped her over shortly after and there she was on all four. I rimmed her and licked her cunt for 2-3 minutes which made her moan and erm giggle. I wasn't alarmed. After spanking her boney arse a few times I slowly entered her from behind. This time after some basic doggy styled thrashing whilst holding her tiny waist, I pulled her back by her hair (which is not your regular curly hair, just quite strange) and pounded her silly till I realised that there might not be enough time left and stopped. This is when I couldn't find my bloody phone to save my life. Beth let me know that we had gone about 5 minutes over but not to worry and that she would "sort me out". How incredible is that! We eventually found my phone under a pile of both of our clothes before I decided that I wanted to finish with oral as I cant seem to cum from fucking lately.  She did a superb job and after another 5 minutes or so I came in her mouth till i felt weak in the knees. And much to my surprise, she had swallowed the big fucking load without flinching. She also used the word "yum". Got dressed quickly and left feeling more drained than usual.

Overall: It was one of the most unrushed services ever. From what I realised, she doesn't like to rush her first time clients which obviously pays off in the long run. I think she had about an hour of free time between me and her next punter who was also going to be her last of the day which is why she could have me around for about  40 odd minutes.  She told me she worked only up to 2.30pm in the afternoon as she had to do the school run then back to her life as a single mum. Whatever she lacks in looks is more than made up by her polite attitude and effortlessly enthusiastic service. I'll be going back for sure.

8/10
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 09:40:42 pm by SaneOnes »

Offline uutarn

Very interesting and thanks for the review.
Again, couple of questions if thats ok.

1) Which end of the 30 odd are we looking at here mate?

2) The oral technique sounds enticing. She has deepthroat on her likes but how far down does she go?

3) Also what was her style like, more gfe or pse?

4) Is she in norwich all the time? As i can't remember seeing her when doing an AW search.

Cheers!

SaneOnes

Not a problem.  :thumbsup:

She would pass for a 28-29 year old. She can take it really deep, going by my length and thickness, but I didn't trial a facefucking this time around, saving it for the next trip. And I'd say she provides more of a PSE than a GFE. I plan to add anal in the mix the next time I see her for no holes barred filthiness, she'll be up for it going by her affable demeanor. I'll be done with her after that as I don't like to see girls whose faces I don't fancy more than twice. Charlottescott69 is my only regular right now who is a looker plus provides the filthiest service that I could find in my region and she doesn't even offer anal.

SaneOnes

Not a problem.  :thumbsup:

She would pass for a 28-29 year old but she is about 33. She can take it really deep, going by my length and thickness, but I didn't trial a facefucking this time around, saving it for the next trip. And I'd say she provides more of a PSE than a GFE. I plan to add anal in the mix the next time I see her for no holes barred filthiness, she'll be up for it going by her affable demeanor. I'll be done with her after that as I don't like to see girls whose faces I don't fancy more than twice. Charlottescott69 is my only regular right now who is a looker plus provides the filthiest service that I could find in my region and she doesn't even offer anal.

Offline uutarn

Cool!
Added. I know its a tough one but can you elaborate on what she looks like?

SaneOnes

My review most definitely gives everyone an idea about what she looks like. Have another read, mate.

SaneOnes

Just went through your reviews and found that you've seen Shannon Summers. So, let's say that Beth is as ordinary looking as her but more expressive, sharper and provides an edgier service. I wish I found either of them more attractive facially but I'd take a filthy girl next door type over a dolled up, clueless bimbo like Shannon any day. Not that Shannon wasn't a good fuck, was just nothing special. There, I'm not sure how much that helped :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 08:36:38 am by SaneOnes »

Offline gorge

Cool!

She used to be known as lucylips31 - google image search that and she is the one in the kitchen although I think the pic might be a little old

Offline davidac

Good review SaneOnes, added to my HL and definitely one to try.

Offline eyeseebee

I might travel over to have a go on this one. I like a tart who will swallow my load.

Offline gorge

Cool!

and some photos here:
External Link/Members Only

Offline uutarn

Thankya saneones, i know i'm a pain in the ass :P.

SaneOnes

No worries, mate. I struggle to describe girls who aren't classically good looking. I'm only trying not to insult the wgs as it is all very much subjective. For example, I will take Kate Garraway over Holly Willoughby any fucking day cause of that slutty glint in her eyes. Of course I might be thoroughly disappointed by her cock sucking skills. :)

Offline itk

I've got her on my AW hotlist, always pondering whether to see her, this review had decided it for me. With next Thursday and Friday off work I'll be making an appointment