Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malee massage  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Nnickie

:blush:At the end of Last year I had 2 massages with Malee at Sunnyside I asked for HE the second time but she said she no longer do that service now even tho the massage is carried out with no towels good massage but you expect more when you lay there naket

Offline Fragilehand

is this review a april fools joke? :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
:blush:At the end of Last year I had 2 massages with Malee at Sunnyside I asked for HE the second time but she said she no longer do that service now even tho the massage is carried out with no towels good massage but you expect more when you lay there naket

Are you for real ? With the attitude you're showing here I'm not surprised she wouldn't do a HE. As with most masseurs you win some you lose some.

Not long ago you were looking for a 'genuine' massage.

Offline itsjustme

(stating the obvious here but...)

IMO you cant give a bad review to legit massage place for giving a legit massage.
No such thing as a guarantee

To be fair , I dont even review massage places, seems like I would be putting them at risk. And my WG visting days are pretty much gone. Stopped them before I found this forum. Just massage (for) now ;)

an04her

She is a very good masseur, and never disappointed me, for a 50 year old she has a very nice body.

Ste74

Malee is a very nice lady. Personally the massage isnt the best i've had. And the HE wasn't on offer the 1st visit

Offline Jim1

Malee is a very nice lady. Personally the massage isnt the best i've had. And the HE wasn't on offer the 1st visit

Totally agree. This is the way it went for me too. Malee is well worth a visit.