Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eyeofthebeholder - Outcall, East Berkshire  (Read 777 times)

1 review(s) for Eyeofthebeholder (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Yorkle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 1hr, early Saturday evening
Price: £150
Comms: Excellent, via AW message, then by text

Been on my HL for some time, and so took the plunge as nothing on here as far as I could tell.  Good AW feedback, but was always going to be a risk.

Easily arranged on the day, messages replied quickly and then instantly via text.  Lauara was bang on time, and negotiated the not very obvious parking arrangement without any fuss.  Discretely up to the door, dressed casually.  Pretty girl IMHO, very next door type, slim like the profile pictures which are of her and fairly recent I would guess. Into the bedroom, and chatted for a few minutes before some gentle kissing led to DFK and wandering hands.  She gets into it really quickly, not rushing, but seems to genuinely enjoy the experience.  Everything progressed naturally, no awkward pauses or shifts in position.

Down to some classy underwear pretty quickly, but soon had that off and started OW which became quite deep without any gagging or spitting.  Turned into 69 and she was already really wet before I got to work with my tongue.  As I said, she seems to enjoy herself.  All fresh and clean, didn't mind fingers at all.  Raincoat on and into cowgirl with plenty of energy, couldn't stop myself and filled the bag.  Laura wasn't quite done and stayed on top of me gyrating to bring herself off on my still hard cock.  Helped me tidy up before we lied back and chatted as I caught my breath.  She initiated round 2 which I liked, and soon had me up and ready for action again.  More OW, not as deep this time and with generous use of the hand, she elicited another load from me, this time onto her tits. 

Chatted some more (I was spent!), before her phone discreetly beeped telling her the hour was up and she was off. 

Recommended. Only part-time, and possibly overpriced for some, but ticks all my boxes and I would consider seeing again which is rare for me.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:54:16 pm by Yorkle »

Offline Steely Dan

Helpful TOFTT review.  Thanks.

Was OWO your choice or hers?  Any other reluctant service (such as DFK stops after RO)?

Offline Yorkle

OWO was her choice in that I didn't ask for it, she just got on with the job without question. Don't recall anything being done reluctantly, or if it was she hid it well.

Offline Steely Dan

Sorry it seems we are both typing wrong.  (I blame beer  :drinks:) I mean OW (oral with condom) as your review said OW a few times. But I wrote it wrongly.  But in your response you say service was OWO - was your review a typo or your response?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:36:22 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Yorkle

Haha sorry it's me!

To clarify, it was OWO throughout the punt.

KenniLingus