Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charli1992 - Bristol  (Read 1248 times)

10 review(s) for charli1992 (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A quick review of Charli who i saw relatively recently. I really wasnt sure from her photos from AW but booked on a gut feeling. All comms were good with quick replies. She is staying in a nice place in the centre of Bristol and says she is doing this as a regular job now for a while. She was dressed nice when i arrived looking classy in a nice black dress and heels. She is British with quite a posh accent to my mind which added to the punt as we all like boning a posh bird.

It was a little while ago so i cant remember all the details but she iss quite short and curvy. She is certainly not skinny but not fat either, curvy says it for me, with great breasts. We had a bit of kissing, which i think was quite good, owo, then sex in a few positions. All in all a great time. She was a little reserved with me but did everything i asked and was never in a hurry. It kind of added to her posh demeanour and made it better shagging her but they may be just me!

Will i go back? I think i might

vw

Another from my potentials list she has an hour radius so suits me fine.

Good to see her get a positive, maybe one for one of my breast obsession days !

theGOAT

Thanks for the review Shaker.  I dont have time to write many reviews at the mo but concur with yours.

She is attractive, friendly, unrushed, likes a bit of spanking, and swallows!

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 09:00:56 pm by theGOAT »

Offline PaintBrush

Cheers Shake, glad to see another good review.

Nice addition Goat

Moving her up my HL
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:09:44 pm by PaintBrush »

Bingobango

Nice feedback guys, thanks.

There is something very appealing about her profile, think a visit may be due....

Shaketherooom

Offline Roth

Nice review.   :drinks: She seems rather tasty. :rose:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:58:33 pm by Roth »