Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Emma Lee  (Read 2836 times)

delalt2015

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has as much trouble trying to arrange something with Emma as I seem to be? She seems very unreliable when it comes to booking something, as you will send a booking request, she will say it's fine and then I've asked for her post code so I can try and arrange my travel there and so I know where I'm going and you just get radio silence (whether that be text/calling/AW messaging) despite her telling me she would send it to me right away. So right now I have no idea whether there is a booking or not?

External Link/Members Only

Offline r1965h

She's very unreliable. I've arranged a meeting with her in the past and got there at the agreed time only for her to say she'll be another half an hour etc.

That's happened a few times. Worth continuing to try and
see her though as she is very good looking and fit. I don't think she's blessed with too many brain cells though.

Offline Madone1

Yeah she is very hit and miss on the reliability front it's more of a lucky dip getting a booking with her but worth it when you do as she is miles above the rest in Shropshire.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Up to approx 1 year ago, she was based in coventry.

Offline shrewsmale

She must have been working both areas as she has been in Shrewsbury/telford for about 2/3 years

Offline shrewsmale

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has as much trouble trying to arrange something with Emma as I seem to be? She seems very unreliable when it comes to booking something, as you will send a booking request, she will say it's fine and then I've asked for her post code so I can try and arrange my travel there and so I know where I'm going and you just get radio silence (whether that be text/calling/AW messaging) despite her telling me she would send it to me right away. So right now I have no idea whether there is a booking or not?

External Link/Members Only

I once went to see her and she told me she was running late. As I was pulling out of the apartment block I saw a bloke with a bottle of wine and put two and two together. Pulled her up it and she offered me a discounted price.

With that said , she is very fit.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

She must have been working both areas as she has been in Shrewsbury/telford for about 2/3 years

Perhaps I have got my time bearings out, and she may have moved out 2/3 years ago.

Offline Madone1

she has been my regular in the Shropshire area since 2012. It was her and seductive Eva who sadly retired far to early but her fella made her quit she was a right pocket rocket.