Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Earl's Court  (Read 1614 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline latecomer

Well, I went to see the lovely Lola Bell last week:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has been extensively reviewed on here and didn't disappoint me.  I understand she has moved around that area of London a bit in the past.  When I saw her she was in a basement flat about 5 minutes walk or so from West Brompton station.  It's a reasonably discreet location.  On this cold January day the flat was clean and warm.  Her massage room is quite small, though with enough space for her to get all round her massage table.  I already knew that she didn't offer full service any more, it was just massage and H/E.  She is there with whatever she is wearing that day, so let her know of any special requests in advance.

Probably a half hour service would have been quite adequate but her pricing structure encouraged me to go for the hour: £50 for 30 mins, £70 for an hour.  She took the money and casually put it on one side.  I had a sexy, relaxing and exciting massage, at the end of which her nice hands certainly left me drained and satisfied.  What I think I liked most of all was the way she smiled all through the service.  I found her to be pleasant and amusing, making an effor to put me at my ease.  Her English is very good.  She is quite a plump little thing and I guess her photos are accurate, although I found she actually looked a bit younger in the flesh.

At the end she offered me a shower, which I accepted as she'd used a bit of oil on me.  The adjacent shower room is small but adequate with lots of hot water and clean towels.  She was happy to continue chatting and didn't rush me.

I recommend Lola and look forward to seeing her again when I am in London.

Eng

Good review. New to the site. Please can you PM her number to me as her profile says 'please call / text me' but offers no number?
Cheers