Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Sexy Cindy-Crawley- Excellent GFE  (Read 2145 times)

8 review(s) for blonde sexy cindy (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only

This week I met Cindy. Says she’s Lithuanian. And finally I met an EE who was as beautiful as her profile and did what she said in her profile.  :thumbsup:

The comms were really quite good. She replied within 30 minutes of first contact for a meeting 45 minutes later. I entered a secure gate complex. I knocked on the door and this gorgeous girl opened the door and showed me to a bedroom. Is she the girl in the profile?. Definitely and whilst the profile is glam with all make up and blond hair, the Cindy I met was different yet more beautiful without makeup and darker hair.  I asked if she did FK (one of my favourites) and CIM. She did both. Originally was going to do 30 minutes but I was bowled over by her charming demeanor, her slim figure, light golden brown all over tan and her smile. So I went for 1hour.  :drinks:

Paid my £120 and she went TSTC and returned. I undressed and she was quite forthright in getting me to lie on the bed. Did as I was told. Where a 10- 15 minute FK session started. In between time we both took our last bits of clothing off. Holy shit what a fab body. Firm boobs, lovely reactive nipples that complemented this beautiful body. Flat firm stomach, firm well-proportioned arse, slender long legs with beautiful feet and a very attractive shaven pussy all wrapped up in beautiful smooth golden tanned skin. Yes I had a hard on that a cat couldn’t scratch. :yahoo: She leaned into me and the FK just continued. She would pull away and we both smile and repeated again and again. She has a beautiful smile and perfect lips that I couldn’t get enough of. The foreplay lasted some 20-25 minutes or so with her giving me plenty of OWO, really nice. Also a lot of pussy play which she appreciated as I was gentle, she has a lovely pussy. She was also up for receiving and for the first time in quite a while I was tempted give OWO. Perhaps next time. But it was a no for fingering- doesn’t like it.

Did missionary, wouldn’t do ankles round the neck, then doggy and cowgirl. Finally unloaded at which point she went down on me and took the lot as promised. She came back into the room and looked like she was calling it a day so I pointed out I had 15 minutes left. She laid on the bed where we chatted. She is such a nice girl, looked great as she was laid out in front of me. She didn’t seem to be clock watching either, but we finished on the hour and I took the option of a shower.

This was an excellent GFE. Hope to see her again next week before she goes home for a while. Needless to say she gets a big POSITIVE from me. :drinks:

Offline thekman100

Bloody hell, she looks amazing.

Ta for the review, added to HL!

Online MrMatrix

You won't disappointed. I hope to see her again next week all being well. :thumbsup:

Offline loopy

I've booked to see her this arvo!! :)

I am/was sceptic about being allowed to cum more than once in an hour considering she tried to pack up with 15mins to go in your review.

However I've had text back saying  its "unlimited cum" ..so we shall see !  Just hope it will be an interactive session rather than a corpse style passive dead fish

Offline loopy

Avoid. Corpse style fish face . Report to come.

Online MrMatrix

Avoid. Corpse style fish face . Report to come.
Hi Loopy. So sorry to hear your experience wasn't any way as good as mine. I too look forward to your review. :unknown:

manwithtime

i tried to see her, as her profile does look amazing
but she never picked up the phone and didn't reply to voice mail
i also tried to make an AW booking, and i have positive feedback, but it was ignored.

zero comms, so i quickly arranged to see another girl

i guess i will have to try again!

Online MrMatrix

She doesn't pick up or text before 10 from what I can see. each time its been agreed and booked by text. I noted she did have her green light on today. Stay with it she really does exist. She does have a bit of attitude as well. Loopy has had a poor experience but he's not done a review as yet. And she is every bit as gorgeous as she looks. Go with the flow and you should have a good time........well hopefully :hi:

Zowieberg

She's away now though I believe even though the profile on AW is still live

Online MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Last week I visited Cindy again. Comms were good I think she switches her phone on at 10.00. Saw her at 11.00. On the back of our previous meeting I was really looking forward to this. Confirmed the CIM and OWO and FK were available, yes they were. As we were about to start she wanted me to lie on the bed- I wanted to kiss standing up. For a moment a bit of tension. I lay on the bed as she was just as adamant last time and I wanted a nice experience, so I complied. Nice FK ensued but not as good as last time. She also doesn’t DFK either. There was tension there and she noticed. The foreplay lasted 20 minutes before we went into missionary and I never cum in this position but today was different. I pulled out and neither of us moved quick enough for CIM and I unloaded on her stomach. Well she went off on one. You didn’t have my permission to do that, it’s not like I could control it you know. For such a pretty girl she has a pissed off expression that could curdle milk at 10 meters distance :mad:. I’m not happy at this reaction as she walks out the room. I'm quite a tolerant person and can deal with this. About 35 minutes had elapsed so far.

Me I’m sitting on the edge of the bed as she returns, I don’t turn around to face her as she says I’m going to have tell you off or some like that. Well a different and more friendly person returned to the one that left. Not that I do a second pop (I’m grateful to do one these days), she lay on her front so I couldn’t get started again. After 5 minutes got her to lie on her back so I could view what I consider an absolutely gorgeous body. I took the piss out of her being so feisty, she admitted she was a bit.(didn't tell her that she had a face like a slapped arse,when it took her. I suspect I could have got away with it had I said so) And I'm not sure that she was up for a second pop either, even if I had been. She really is beautiful to look at and is equally pretty. She was quite relaxed now and more friendly, I caressed her body- couldn't keep my hands off her really. I couldn't help but feel she doesn't like the job but the moneys too good to ignore.  :hi:
Despite some tension she delivered every thing I wanted FK, OWO on me and she would have done CIM. And when I think of some of my recent punts this is still a positive for me.

Offline mh

For a supposedly positive review this reads as a negative on almost every front!

oring123

Pls list town of meet in title thanks

Online MrMatrix

It reads negative because of her attitude on two occasions, which lasted a total of a minute. I feel it relevant to mention this so that our fellow punters are aware. Apart from this it was a good punt. And as I said it was a positive for the reasons stated at the end of the review. Its not a negative its an honest review, I still got out of it what I wanted. :hi:
However I understand why you have made your comment. The real question is would I go back. Not withstanding the fact I rarely visit any one twice, ummm yes I think I would do TBH.

Offline mh

It reads negative because of her attitude on two occasions, which lasted a total of a minute.

OK, but that's not how it seemed from what you wrote. A refusal to do what you wanted and tension at the start, then very angry with you for coming on her stomach. Your conclusion was "when I think of some of my recent punts this is still a positive for me". Sounds like damning with faint praise!! Glad you enjoyed it though.

Offline Bangers and Gash

So, she doesn't like the job, has an attitude problem, but she was better than some of your other punts, so you give her a positive.
There's logic in there somewhere. :unknown:

Online MrMatrix

So, she doesn't like the job, has an attitude problem, but she was better than some of your other punts, so you give her a positive.
There's logic in there somewhere. :unknown:
Her negative attitude was a couple of minute out of 60 minutes. I (personally) can live with that.....The punt was a lot lot better than some of my more recent punts, including the one I had today, which I've already written and not posted (which I've given a neutral).

Do you really think all these EE girls like the job being fucked by older men. I think its fair to say they don't but the money is good. This is not a secret, we all know this. So "she doesn't like the job" isn't an unreasonable comment and it doesn't make it a crap shag either.
So for 58 minutes I enjoyed myself , got out of it what I wanted and she is really good at FK.

You are going to have to respect my view on this. But the attitude was a major issue to the last reviewer. So I felt I had to mention it because it was RELEVANT. Why because we need to be aware as colleagues in punting and I thought I was giving a balanced view.

Either way my punt today (which I'm now having 2nd thoughts about posting) is quite probably going to be my last for quite a while as my life has just changed. As a result of this review we are all the wiser whether you agree with the rating or not. And that is the importance of this site. You can now make a more informed decision and not visit or visit as you wish. :hi: