Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Libra Sauna  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Gipsy danger

Anyone have any stories or favorite girls from Libras which got shut down by the police a year ago. This place was amazing, it's was a cross between a lapdancing club/bar and a sauna.
Used to frequent there a lot and I an't found anything or anywhere that has the same buzz.
On a Fri or Saturday night, 25 girls sometimes and there were some stunnas.
What's happened to the likes of Ruby, Sabrina, Victoria, Sasha,etc..I used to see one called Alina, she was real good😉
We're can I go to get the same buzz fellas?

Harvtt

Same boat as you mate. Saw loads of birds from that place. Many were fit!

Saw a girl called Sapphire as well as numerous others. Nowhete like it in Birmingham at present unless possibly Annabelles. Been a few times but just ended up walking out on a couple of those.

Offline Gipsy danger

I remember this one Romanian called Isabella, dark hair, eyes, tall and a body to die for, honestly that women could of been a supermodel. She really enjoyed herself too and her ass was amazing.
One girl said she made £2000 a night there, another one said she would "see" 20 plus men a night on a weekend.. Those were the days😆

Offline Juankerr

My favourite there was an English blonde called Madison. ;)

I did hear a while ago she may be available at Annabelles?  :unknown:

vinny1407

Madison was absolute filth... Would LOVE to know where she works now - I believe she's moved on from Annabels... Absolutely filthy Fuck & she loved two girl sessions...

losambo

realyy..those dayss...my preference was ruby,,,,an indian girl,,she was so niceee

Offline bunny84

Had I seen sapphire . She was young and fresh then she looks different now .also seen sasha.  I've hardly punted since libras closed . I've been slagging off on this site for going on about libras to much . I really miss the place . I would have been up there tonight if it was still open .sapphire had been on the front of the sun news paper . It was a bit odd watching my mom read a story on her haha

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Why oh why did you guys not take the individual girls' contact numbers directly? I'm pretty sure most would have obliged.

Offline denneboom

Zoe was my favorite girl. I used to see her at the Bluebell Suite many years ago. I'm pretty much a regular with her.
I remember once in the summer of 2014, having my way with her as the sun came up in the early morning light.
Also had her in the jacuzzi with a bottle of champagne as a birthday treat.

The actual venue and facilities for Libra's was excellent. Always impressed at the huge selection of girls. I'd often turn up
after a nights drinking and lose hundreds in there. I hated the dark rooms. The waiting room could become crowded with other
punters. Once I saw an Asian stag party, where the stag was having is punt paid for by his mates and dragged in.

I had a very passionate punt with an Italian girl who I just can't remember the name of. Perfect size 8 body, and talked
dirty while sucking me off on one of those dark coloured condoms. 

Annabels is the closet thing to it now and they have 3 or 4 of the girls that used to work in Libra's

losambo

Zoe was my favorite girl. I used to see her at the Bluebell Suite many years ago. I'm pretty much a regular with her.
I remember once in the summer of 2014, having my way with her as the sun came up in the early morning light.

The actual venue and facilities for Libra's was excellent. Always impressed at the huge selection of girls. I'd often turn up
after a nights drinking and lose hundreds in there. I hated the dark rooms. The waiting room could become crowded with other
punters. Once I saw an Asian stag party, where the stag was having is punt paid for by his mates and dragged in.

I had a very passionate punt with an Italian girl who I just can't remember the name of. Perfect size 8 body, and talked

Annabels is the closet thing to it now and they have 3 or 4 of the girls that used to work in Libra's
 i think that is ruby,,,very nice girl

losambo

i think she is ruby