Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blondegirl24  (Read 3611 times)

1 review(s) for blondegirl24 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hairymonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rather liked the idea of a dirty strip n wank.

Reality was not as planned.

I cant believe she has not got a clue at all about wanking or service. No lube, no technique, no interest.

Offline mm86

Lol, I popped her profile into google translate, from prostitute to english, and it came back

"I want to make the money that a prostitute makes without doing any of the work a prostitute does. I don't enjoy sexual contact with men, but would like their money, so this is the best I can do"

Also, her attempts at dressing up literally ONLY OFFERING A WANK, into a plethora of options is hilarious! Wank in Jeans £30. Wank in schoolgirl outfit, £45?! Sorry, what's the thinking behind that? Here are a few other options she could really make some money with:

-wank whilst chewing gum - extra £10
-wank with hair in pig tails - extra £10
-wank with hair not in pig tails - extra £10
-wank whilst being genuinely disinterested - extra £20
-wank whilst being in a postcode - extra £10
-cum into slice of bread, which is later toasted - extra £10

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

I have spoken to this girl before and been on her Facebook and I can honestly confirm she is as deluded and ridiculous as she seems!

I tend to ignore the feedback from all the fluffies on AW, I'm just at a loss as to why anyone would pay so much for a hand job lol.

I tried to up the stakes once and asked very politely if she would consider the possibility of just allowing me to lick her pussy while I wank MYSELF off to completion for max of 15 min (which kinda would turn me on as she seems so vanilla), she replied saying she would accept that for, and I quote "£140 to taste my shaven haven for 15 mins babe".......    :thumbsdown: I was thinking the £45 I was offering was kinda steep personally

To be fair though maybe there are some desperate and peculiar chaps out there who can see some kind of mystery value for money from what this "almost but not quite" prossie is offering, but personally I think she's deluded and quite frankly beyond a joke.

Its like going to McDonald's for a salad... It's just not right.

Hopefully she reads this and decides to spread her legs for a reasonable sum...then it would be worthwhile... Maybe 

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

Also, to the OP hairy monster.... If you could provide a more detailed description of your encounter in full it would be greatly appreciated to shed some light into the more intimate aspects of her location, personality, looks, attitudes, behavior etc  :thumbsup:

Offline One Eyed Snake

There's been a lot of bad feedback for this girl over last few years.

puntingdave

her verification photo is visible to view.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Did she used to work under a different name?

justfornow

Did she used to work under a different name?

Just had a look at her verification photo and yes I definitely remember that face from another profile.

She couldn't close her mouth for the photo. Probably moves her mouth when she's reading :D

Offline bluefinger

Its this the Barnsley Babe or something like that?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Its this the Barnsley Babe or something like that?
The one you're thinking of is this External Link/Members Only. I don't think it's the same person.

Offline bluefinger

so their is more than one dumb blond that thinks she can charge good money for what men can do themselves at home for free :dancegirl:

Offline One Eyed Snake

They are definitely 2 different girls, so Barnsley Babe a few years back ,she's a right fucking scammer. Boyfriend turns up once you've paid up. Blonde girl been working a few years now, some really bad reviews .

Offline ISTS2005

-cum into slice of bread, which is later toasted - extra £10

:dash: :dash: :dash:

:lol:

Offline traphunter1233

I have spoken to this girl before and been on her Facebook and I can honestly confirm she is as deluded and ridiculous as she seems!

I tend to ignore the feedback from all the fluffies on AW, I'm just at a loss as to why anyone would pay so much for a hand job lol.

I tried to up the stakes once and asked very politely if she would consider the possibility of just allowing me to lick her pussy while I wank MYSELF off to completion for max of 15 min (which kinda would turn me on as she seems so vanilla), she replied saying she would accept that for, and I quote "£140 to taste my shaven haven for 15 mins babe".......    :thumbsdown: I was thinking the £45 I was offering was kinda steep personally

To be fair though maybe there are some desperate and peculiar chaps out there who can see some kind of mystery value for money from what this "almost but not quite" prossie is offering, but personally I think she's deluded and quite frankly beyond a joke.

Its like going to McDonald's for a salad... It's just not right.

Hopefully she reads this and decides to spread her legs for a reasonable sum...then it would be worthwhile... Maybe

She has a facebook?

Offline daffyduck

We should all put to and see if she would do a gangwank  :lol: