Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orya - adultwork  (Read 1926 times)

1 review(s) for Orya (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bengeo13

External Link/Members Only

Half hour incall

Well gents it’s happened!

A little background. When I first started communication with Orya via aw email it quickly became apparent that we had met before about 18 months ago when she was known as Brianna. In fact I mentioned her in a couple of posts I left about Romanian girls not all being the same. I was therefore already hopeful that I was in for a good time since I could clearly remember our previous meetings. 

Let’s start with the good news. Orya is not your typical Romanian girl, no way is she the lifeless corpse imitation that some of us have come across! Far from it. She really is the girl in the pictures no doubt about it, so that means she’s petite, size 6, fit as fuck and that backside is as wonderful to touch and kiss as it looks. She has lovely small breasts with responsive nipples. Facially she is attractive too with a cheeky cute smile complete with dimples. Her English is first class and her comms are very good, quick and very clear messages.

There’s more, she kisses, not with tongues but open mouthed and pleasant too. I experienced an excellent gfe with affectionate hugs and stroking each other and the sex was very energetic.

So, what’s not to like? Oral was covered for me although there is the ‘at discretion’ phrase , and of course she’s too expensive and I told her so too.

Somehow I haven’t mentioned the word ‘sexy’, I don’t know how because she most certainly is a very sexy lady.

In summary she is very much my type, petite, very fit, engaging and knows what she is doing. Some of you may not find her quite in the league that I place her in but IMO I don’t know where you would find fault other than the lack of owo (for me anyway) and therefore no cim, which I recognise to be deal breakers for some of you. Oh, and the price but she might reduce that I think.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 08:36:34 pm by Bengeo13 »

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review Bengeo  :thumbsup:

Covered oral & £70 for 30mins means shes not for me, shes got a great arse though.

Offline Inquisitive Male

Congratulations Bengeo13, you got there in the end and we don't have to send out a search party for you.
Pleased you enjoyed yourself, and like you my view of Romanian girls is that there are some good ones just as there are some bad ones too and if we aren't happy then we walk, but the same also applies to our own girls and the service (or lack of it in some cases) they provide.
Got to be honest, she looks great but that isn't enough to entice me given that it's covered oral, no cim and £70 for a 1/2hr.
Glad you got there in the end

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review Bengeo  :thumbsup:

Covered oral & £70 for 30mins means shes not for me, shes got a great arse though.

Yep. Me too.

Offline Highlander

Thanks for the review Ben. Great stuff. I remember you recommended her last time and I meant to see her on the back of your advice but she moved away. Physically I'm mighty tempted as she looks stunning with a slight question mark on services I dunno. Its a maybe for me...  :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Good to see your back  :D

So any sex involved ? just nothing mentioned in the review.  :unknown:

Offline Highlander

Well he did mention the sex was very energetic. Must've been too knackered to elaborate further  :D

Rod trotter

Good to see your back  :D

So any sex involved ? just nothing mentioned in the review.  :unknown:

Must agree, fluffy as fuck tbh..... :cool:

You pay for the body by the sounds of it, shed bore me to death by the sounds of it and at £70 she has no chance of any of my time.

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline Bengeo13

"Fluffy as fuck" is a fair comment - I'll get my coat!

I still think it gives some info for punters to make a decision though

Offline Sar-Major

"Fluffy as fuck" is a fair comment - I'll get my coat!

I still think it gives some info for punters to make a decision though

He's the bus timetable and a few coppers to see you on ya way Fluffy  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Glad it wasnt as bad for you, as a lot of us lot on here were expecting.

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jonjo29

Glad you enjoyed. Done us all a favour.  :D