Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky-Charlotte  (Read 1745 times)

1 review(s) for Cheeky-Charlottex (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boob_lover98

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

again, apologies for the absence of a link to her AW profile

Cheeky Charlotte

I don't tend to spend too much time on negative reviews for obvious reasons.

Comms were ok, flat was fine - easy to find, decent enough area I guess.

Negatives

Seen previous punter leave ... Obvious punter ha

Charlottes AW and Amour photos are not an accurate depiction of Charlottes current form.  She's noticeably heavier, as much as a stone if not more given her height.  She is friendly, facially quite attractive and actually quite sexy but if you go expecting the girl in the photos your going to be disappointed.

Service was VERY rushed.  I tried to slow proceedings down but there was a definite hurry.  A brief but decent bj but she was practically unwrapping the condom straight away.  Piss take.

Seen things through to conclusion pretty quick and I got out of there.

Not recommended and I won't return.  No bad feeling but it was just one of those where you know she's not interested in providing a service and think guys are happy just to blow there load.

Offline AgedCases

Offline Boob_lover98

Ha, glad to be of service (rattles TOFTT collection Tin under aged cases nose)

Offline Inquisitive Male

Oh dear Boob Lover!!!

A thread was posted back on 3rd December about Charlotte with someone asking had anyone seen her and there were a number of responses. In my remarks I commented that she had put a fair bit of weight on and didn't really resemble the lass in the photos on either the Amour site or on AW. I had asked her for a school girl outfit that she was showing on her profile but she said she had lost it, on reflection she might still have had it but maybe it no longer fit (realise that's a bit catty).

Also commented the oral was ok, and she was a nice enough lass but I wasn't over impressed and wouldn't be rushing back. I'm now checking every lass out on here first before I go and visit and the standard of service of my punts has improved beyond all recognition since I started doing this. Lessons to be learned for all of us.

Offline Cheeky-Charlottex

• Service Provider
Oh dear... As for rushed service I was hoping round two was on the cards to be honest ;-) and you were my first appointment of the day so defiantly no body in before you. I didn't want you to go, I offered you a drink afterwards and tried to talk to you. I'll hold my big fat hands up over the weight issue as I've stopped smoking in October last year,, too
Many biscuits maybe instead of the fags. I'm certainly not the biggest lass on the shelf like, I'm only a size 14 for god sake lol. Anyway if be happy to give you a discounted appointment.., big fat hugs and kisses :-))) Charlotte

Offline Highlander

Well done quitting the fags, don't think theres nicotine in biscuits though ;)
Lol at random guy walking about getting labelled as "obvious punter" material!
<<Looks in mirror worriedly>>

Offline Boob_lover98

Oh dear Boob Lover!!!

A thread was posted back on 3rd December about Charlotte with someone asking had anyone seen her and there were a number of responses. In my remarks I commented that she had put a fair bit of weight on and didn't really resemble the lass in the photos on either the Amour site or on AW. I had asked her for a school girl outfit that she was showing on her profile but she said she had lost it, on reflection she might still have had it but maybe it no longer fit (realise that's a bit catty).

Also commented the oral was ok, and she was a nice enough lass but I wasn't over impressed and wouldn't be rushing back. I'm now checking every lass out on here first before I go and visit and the standard of service of my punts has improved beyond all recognition since I started doing this. Lessons to be learned for all of us.

Hi Inquisitive,

I had seen reviews on here - I seldom book without checking here first but I still thought she was worth a gamble...nothing ventured nothing gained etc. take the reviews of Isla for example, hardly glowing but my own experience was nothing short of stellar, loved it.

Offline FLYING BLUE

and you were my first appointment of the [/b]defiantly no body in before you. I didn't want you to go, I offered you a drink

Question - How did you know who he was?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:28:24 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline waynekerr600

I saw charlotte in bishop auckland and she was a smashing lass, friendly chatty and unrushed. Agree with op she is facially very attractive.

Just my two penneth