Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Dagmara - Bradley Stoke, Bristol  (Read 4300 times)

26 review(s) for Awesome Daga (25 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shining1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My umpteenth visit to Dagmara but she just gets better and better.

I'll try and avoid being fluffy but it'll be a struggle...

I hadn't seen her for quite a few weeks - I thought the absence of a displayed phone number meant she was away, but the booking by text was straightforward, promptly answered and fixed up 2 days in advance. She said she'd had enough old clients to last her awhile and hadn't got her internet sorted in her new address to log on to AW. I booked an hour and a half and the time flew by.

My first visit to her new house, easy to find at the end of a cul-de-sac in Bradley Stoke but surprisingly discreetly placed and easy to park without drawing attention.
She opened the door in pink underwear and black see-through top and greeted me with a peck on the lips.
Paperwork and then straight upstairs to a shower and across the landing to her room, not very big but with room both sides of the double bed.
Then to the business - I have special tastes, liking to ask her to dress in varied sexy gear which I bring along with me. She's very willing to go along with this, and also offers mild domination but it's hard for either of us to keep in role as I like the idea but in the event never want to go far along this path. So most of the time we spent kissing (lips, occasional tongue but no DFK) and cuddling, sometimes my finger inside her, no oral this time (which is OWO when I ask for it) and we briefly had sex but I've never got on with condoms (can't feel anything through them) so I abandoned that and returned to plan A which to have her sitting astride me giving me a handjob with one hand, and the other tucked behind giving me a prostate massage. She really hits the spot with this - it's what how the finger moves inside that is the secret for me, not the actual insertion. This two-hand stimulation was a first for me and I had a massive cum.
Then some general chat and I headed off into the rain with a smile on my face...

In summary - very petite long-legged beauty with small breasts and big areolae.

Downside? - no DFK. And sometimes her being familiar to me means there's not the buzz of a totally new encounter - but that's hardly her fault.

She's is one of the best - no crap at all, completely reliable, and her profile is honest. When you're with her, you know she'll be dedicated and very sensitive to what you want.

Offline PaintBrush

Cheers, a fine review.

Not to far from B S, so may have to pay her a visit.

theGOAT

Thanks for the interesting review.

Sadly Broke has gotta be better than her old place in St George.

You didnt try her "hot stone massage" then?  Seems she is offering quite diverse services nowadays!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review. You've given me some new options - thanks

Offline Roth

Offline shining1

No, theGOAT, haven't tried hot stones, although I've thought about it. I like her creative approach to my (possibly) unusual requests, and I've never felt her work is routine or bores her.

Offline hottext72

Good review  :drinks:

Her blogs are interesting to read.  :wacko:

vw

Good review  :drinks:

Her blogs are interesting to read.  :wacko:

Just had a quick look and this caught my eye, was speculating which member it could be her in the photo !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hottext72

It wasn't me  :hi:  I prefer sub girls

Shaketherooom

Just wondering who took the pic! Add a 3 some to that scene and it starts to get very interesting!

vw

Just had a quick look and this caught my eye, was speculating which member it could be her in the photo !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thinking about it it does explain King Roth's lack of reviews lately, maybe he is shy about this !  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Thinking about it it does explain King Roth's lack of reviews lately, maybe he is shy about this !  :sarcastic:

Don't think it was me as I don't own skanky grey Y-fronts ... but you only have my word for that!  :lol: :crazy: :lol:

jmatthews69149

guys she's impossible to get hold of I live 10 minutes walk from also by her house I've tried bloody everything to get her number so frustrating a worldy like that and I can't get her number to text great reviews feel for me and if anyone can text here help a brother out here and act as liaison or something cheers Jon

Offline Roth

guys she's impossible to get hold of I live 10 minutes walk from also by her house I've tried bloody everything to get her number so frustrating a worldy like that and I can't get her number to text great reviews feel for me and if anyone can text here help a brother out here and act as liaison or something cheers Jon

Ask BiggishSi maybe? :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119733.msg1369046#msg1369046

Offline Chris1966

She has one of the most amazing bodies I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.
The follow up the stairs is one to remember .
Very attractive face and generally very willing and accommodating .
Well worth the investment

Offline Roth

She has one of the most amazing bodies I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.
The follow up the stairs is one to remember .
Very attractive face and generally very willing and accommodating .
Well worth the investment

+1 :thumbsup: All very true. :rose: :rose: