Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondie girl Cindy/Bayswater [Fake review]  (Read 778 times)

Sakura 2016

External Link/Members Only

We met at a flat 1mins from Bayswater station and the flat was very clean and tidy. I live in the area so I didnt need to drive - very convenient. The entrance is in a side street and very discreet.

I was instantly attracted to her shy pretty face and sexy body. She was dressed in a school girl outfit with really suited her  - she looked like any pretty girl at school  :blush:

Cindy is shy but in a nice way, once she relaxes a little she is quite chatty and we had a nice conversation.

£150/h all included   :thumbsup:
OWO
GFE
RECIVEING ORAL
DFK
MASSAGE

I enjoyed my time with Cindy she is a lovely girl - I think she is the type of person that would warm up and get less shy if you see her again and for that reason I would like to see her again soon I like a challenge. There was no clock watching, I got the sense that she enjoyed what she is doing. Cindy has a beautiful smile with a perfect body and the plus side is that she is very intelligent. I`m looking forward to seeing her again and I would recommend her to anyone who is going to treat her like a princess she deserves it. I take quite a long time to come as a rule and at one point I felt sorry for her because I kept pounding but she is a trooper and never once complained. Thanks Cindy I hope to see you very soon again.

Offline Dicky

What about your charming Hazel eyes, Cindy?  Are they as charming as you claim they are?

Sakura 2016

She really has charming eyes  :thumbsup:

Blondie Cindy

Thanks Sakura for the nice words about me  Was a pleasure to see you and me too I hope to see you again soon xx

Blondie Cindy

Chutiya  I do have charming eyes ..If would you like you can prove yourself xx

James999

So she creates a fake review on herself and then another profile to talk to herself, she must be seriously shit if she has to go to such efforts to get a client  :sarcastic:

FlyingBreadMan

Chutiya  I do have charming eyes ..If would you like you can prove yourself xx

...seriously?

Have some dignity in death...

Offline pewpewpew

I wonder how much of this kind of shit goes unnoticed?

Offline NightKid

I get the feeling there's a good joke referencing The Muppets here, just waiting to be made.  :D

ClarkeOfTheCourse

James999

Field report on AW said it wasn't even the girl in the pictures on the profile  :thumbsdown:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Blondie Cindy was very recently by the name of Sweet Candy 21 as per UKP thread dated 29.12.2015