Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x-x (Portsmouth)  (Read 1640 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Darrenl

External Link/Members Only

I know she's had loads of good reviews already. I'm usually a cheapskate punter but decided to treat myself.

Comms were 10/10. All done on AW email, with clear directions provided a couple of days before the meet. I sent her an email the day before saying what I wanted and she followed that.

Location is 15 mins walk from Fratton station and discreet enough in a block of flats. Easy to find.

Her profile photos are her obviously. I'd say she was very attractive, with a very good body, though if big boobs are vital for it to be a good punt she'd probably not be for you.

Had 30 mins for £90. Started with kissing (tongues but not dfk) and fondling on bed, slipped a hand down her knickers for a play, before both stripping off. Hayley sat on my face and wanked me for a few minutes before lying back for mish. Switched to cowgirl before I asked her to finish me with a blowjob (covered at my request). Pretty much spot on time for 30 mins service and she was happy for me to have a quick shower before leaving.

Definitely the best punt I've ever had. Really attractive girl, listened to what I wanted, timed it so I came at the right time ( but without clock watching), no quibbling about services. I'm very vanilla, so if you want to know what she offers I'd check her profile rather than think my experience would be typical. Definitely plan to visit again: not sure whether to stick to original plan of seeing Raluka and a few others first or just see Hayley and try a few different things. Great start to my punting year!

Offline nigel4498

Stick with Hayley mate, ace girl  :thumbsup:

KenniLingus

Offline Frenchie

While I agree with Nigel  , Raluka is definitely second on my list ....

Treat yourself to 45 minutes with Hayley ... If you are vanilla in your tastes (like me ) I find this is the perfect amount of time ...
and good value for money .. What was she wearing ..I find the outfit a real turn on and my first move is to take a few pictures which gets me twitching .

Raluka  charges  extra for CIM .. but if you do everything covered ,you've saved money already  !... and she has a great attitude .

Hayley really is no. 1 when it comes to WG's ....if only some other Wg 's would take a leaf out of her book ... Girls who have good comms , that respond to emails and deliver on thier likes list and are RELIABLE make good money ....

One girl let me down stating afterwards that it was a lack of communication because she hadn't checked her emails for 24 hours !
What girl who not only works on a regular basis but was shown as available on that day does that !

Offline rg41

bilbo

I'm sure I've said before if you can afford it book 3 hours it's £330 but I would say money well spent

Offline thekman100

If Hayley lived further up the A3, I'd be broke and probably a complete BDSM obsessive by now!  :sarcastic:

I agree, thus far, she is the very highest standard of WGs with all aspects of the game.

I had trouble getting over the line on my second visit, she didn't even need to be told, she started doing other things and got me there very satisfactorily. Top bloody notch.  :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

I have unfinished business with Hayley to complete from next year but can't seem to sync my timings.
Also noticed she has put up her 3 hour rate from £300 to £330. Still good value though.

Offline nigel4498

While I agree with Nigel  , Raluka is definitely second on my list ....

I have tried to book Raluka a few times without any luck, always seems busy.
Have left voicemail messages but she never replies, might try leaving a text next time, you never know I might get lucky.

Offline Darrenl

Seems like everyone has same opinion. I'm going to listen to the advice (and my cock) and spend the extra £30 to see Hayley again. Might try something more adventurous this time ...

Offline contentguy

I have unfinished business with Hayley to complete from next year but can't seem to sync my timings.
Also noticed she has put up her 3 hour rate from £300 to £330. Still good value though.

Do tell...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:55:17 am by contentguy »