Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: always-annabella - Plymouth  (Read 650 times)

2 review(s) for always-annabella (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jlike

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Initial comms were good, booked to see her last week but she messaged me on AW thae morning of the meet and cancelled, no problem cos she told me and these things happen. Re arranged for this week but on the day no reply to text message for address or post code and the message I sent her on AW was deleted without being read. Therefore obviously a time waster.
Left the following feedback on AW,

Negative   jethrolike (30)   26/01/2016 12:59   Seeking Services
    Cancelled first appointment, rearranged but then did not reply to message and deleted it without reading so no meet, draw your own conclusion

Disputed:   Oh dear, some things are a little more important in life than a half hour incall, and who stores messages on here are you not allowed to delete?

Her reply is interesting, if she considers half hour incalls unimportant why take them, also I was just pointing out that she deleted the message without reading rather than the fact she deleted it. Don't these wgs consider customer service important, even if it is just good comms.