Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cutesubslut/91  (Read 3686 times)

6 review(s) for cutesubslut/91 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Setodger

Decided to give a Sub another try just before Christmas after she had mucked about me about previously, as she was working at a hotel down the road from me in SE London. But I did decide to play it safe and just go for a 15 minute punt for £55. Passed by the reception without so much of a glance.

Looks wish, She is exactly as she appears in her photos, very petite and cute with a dirty look in her eyes.

After money had been exchanged she was down like a flash, sucking away. She has a really good technique and keeps good eye contact. Sub was nice and clean so we then moved onto a quick bit of reverse oral. Then on with the mack and the main event, started off with Sub in cowboy, she is quiet energetic and bounced up on down on me like a bunny till I popped.

All in all pretty good pretty good punt, as I was cleaning up we discussed her bad communications. She claimed that the hotel in Crystal Palace where she had stayed in the past had crap phone reception, and that's why she hadn't answered the phone or replied to my texts and just left me seating outside her hotel. I have to say that I still don't believe word of it.

A few weeks later I received a text from her, telling me that she was working again in my area if I was interested in seeing her again, hardly discrete and fucking annoying.

Positives: good shag and owo
Negative: bad communications and a lack of discretion.

I'd recommend her for my time with her, but neutral overall.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, I tried to book her myself before xmas and no answer by email, sms or phone. Her loss.

After I thought it was probably a close call as her head shape and looks didn't sit right with me after a longer time pondering her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Thanks for the review, I tried to book her myself before xmas and no answer by email, sms or phone. Her loss.

After I thought it was probably a close call as her head shape and looks didn't sit right with me after a longer time pondering her.

Stay classy.  :rolleyes:

Offline JamesRockford

Bloody hell Pumps now you've got me staring at every girl's jawline with a thousand doubts in my mind

Offline pumps

I Basically meant she was uglier than I expected, The thought of her being a TS didn't cross my mind.  :dash:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 08:22:21 pm by pumps »

ramrodronnie

I Basically meant she was uglier than I expected, The thought of her being a TS didn't cross my mind.  :dash:

Lmfbo pumps. I can see I'm not alone about my paranoia about chicks with dicks.  :scare:

Offline pumps

Lmfbo pumps. I can see I'm not alone about my paranoia about chicks with dicks.  :scare:

lol - its the ones without their dicks that'll make you paranoid!

Offline OutForJustice80

started off with Sub in cowboy
Cowboy??  :scare: :scare:

Might give this one a try when she comes back. Did you get any sense of her submissiveness? This sounds like a pretty vanilla punt. I guess it's hard to get anything happening in a 15 minute punt.

kartrider

lol - its the ones without their dicks that'll make you paranoid!

It happened to me  :dash: , when I booked a girl without her face pic some 13 months ago. When I finally went to her place and saw the WG (who had husky voice on phone), couldn't really figure out if he/she/whatever was a overgrown lady or TS. Immediately ran for my life :scare: :scare: :scare: from the place. I think it was in Neasden area.

Offline Setodger

Cowboy??  :scare: :scare:

Might give this one a try when she comes back. Did you get any sense of her submissiveness? This sounds like a pretty vanilla punt. I guess it's hard to get anything happening in a 15 minute punt.

Shit, I meant cowgirl.

She did have hand straps, ball gags and other bits in the corner of the room, which she commented that she really enjoyed using.