Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milfhoneybee - Torquay  (Read 1703 times)

9 review(s) for milfhoneybee (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Leveve

External Link/Members Only

COMMS

Got hold of her on the phone after a couple of tries and made an appointment for the next day. We discussed my likes and I was told no problem. She asked me to make an AW booking so she could see my feedback and she provided me with her postcode. All very straightforward and easy.

A nice and tidy place. Fairly discreet to enter as it seemed a quiet street and she waited behind the door to let me in as soon as I reached the threshold. Plenty of anonymous parking available on the street.

LOOKS

AW Profile pics are accurate. Slim, early 30s, glammed up style and big enhanced boobs ('nice to the touch, not rock hard bolt ons' - her words and very true).

SERVICES

Loads! Everything I wanted and too many to list them all. Lots of French kissing, 69ing and anal in multiple positions were the highlights for me. Ended with a facial.

VFM

£150 for 1 hour and I would say well worth it. She really was hugely willing and the enthusiasm and energy she put into the sex was top notch. Also the appointment overran a bit so not a clockwatcher.

Totally recommend  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 10:45:58 pm by Leveve »

Davesmall

Has she done fake taxi before or something similar