Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Venezuela in Colchester  (Read 1232 times)

4 review(s) for Kim venezuela (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Battle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
My first review,
Location Terrace house Colchester town centre next car park
Comms Ok
Appearance Fantastic size 6 and very attractive
Reason my review is Neutral is because when I arrived my hour booking went from 1/2 hour to 15 mins because she was expecting a visitor,
I should have turned round and left but Kim look great and I couldn't resist,   OW was rush and then dogging also very rushed

Would I go again.. Maybe 

Offline GoldenLeaf

Why on earth would you contemplate going again? Rushed service and the booking time would definately put this review as a negative for me.

Offline oohermrs

Rather agree with GoldenLeaf...

Shame really, thought she looked pretty good and she seemed to offer a full range of services (albeit for extra).

Won't be making it to my HL.

Thanks for the heads-up.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review Battle. I have her on my HL. But if she had done the same to me, I personally would've walked.

Battle

I stayed as had just driven 30 miles and she looked fit so thought why not
Reason I said I might go again was I'm thinking it might be better if I had the hour it wouldn't be so rushed and because of the fact she looked so nice and was friendly enough
Maybe I'm sucker for a fit body ! :rolleyes

Offline GoldenLeaf

That's a fair point mate, thinking about it if I had driven that far I'd of stayed too.

Can't say I'd drive that far for a new unreviewed girl though, and I don't even play for diesel.

ramrodronnie

when I arrived my hour booking went from 1/2 hour to 15

Did you initially book her for 1 hour then Battle? And then you got cut down to 15 minutes?  :unknown:

Battle

GL it was on way home so the drive was not too much of an issue, like you wouldnt normally drive that far
Ram, yes booked for hour then on way got text saying was now seeing someone and could see me for 1/2 hour ended up 15 mins
I am guessing I will learn for future punts not too bother but I guess that is my inexperience  :)

ramrodronnie

GL it was on way home so the drive was not too much of an issue, like you wouldnt normally drive that far
Ram, yes booked for hour then on way got text saying was now seeing someone and could see me for 1/2 hour ended up 15 mins
I am guessing I will learn for future punts not too bother but I guess that is my inexperience  :)

Battle, I'm not knocking you for still seeing her, especially if she was hot. But what she did to you was bang out of order mate. I often drive 40 miles to see WGs. I'm a stubborn old fucker, if any of the girls that I see had done that to me, I would have had a plan B up my sleeve. If that didn't work out? Fuck it, I'd have gone home, and had a 5 fingered shuffle.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Like I wouldn't travel that far? I'm telling you, I wouldn't. But hey each to their own

Offline oohermrs

Bloody hell guys - driving 30-40 miles for a punt.  Wow, that's commitment!

Perhaps I should start another thread and find out what the norm/average is?!  For me, 25-30 tops, otherwise I'll just get on a train and go into London.  But, that's because I rarely do a full 60mins, it's more normally a 15/30 min session.

Battle

Ram, learn by your mistakes as they say will be wiser next time
GL don't like punting locally for fear of being seen and having to explain what I'm up too
OMers might be a interesting thread !

Offline socks

Bloody hell guys - driving 30-40 miles for a punt.  Wow, that's commitment!

Perhaps I should start another thread and find out what the norm/average is?!  For me, 25-30 tops, otherwise I'll just get on a train and go into London.  But, that's because I rarely do a full 60mins, it's more normally a 15/30 min session.
That thread already exists in a couple of guises, with some eye wateringly long journeys in there. I myself am guilty of 120 miles each way to see adorable sophie for a couple of hours - that was when I was paranoid about punting locally. I also detoured on a norfolk to brum journey to get my first ever punt in - with Shanelle of St.Albans, a now retired prossie of legendary proportions. Both were excellent punts but the benefit of experience and confidence to punt locally means I'd not do it these days.

Offline Samcrow1

I've never punted outside my own town, if I bump into a WG I doubt they will say more than hi

ramrodronnie

It doesn't personally bother me, as I'm unattached. I'll only punt locally if there's something worth punting, so more often than not I drive anything between 25 & 40 miles. IMO no bigee.