Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any girls with a hairy pussy?  (Read 2357 times)

Offline billyjo

I recently saw lili magic hand and had a fantastic hour, really turned me on to find a girl with a hairy pussy, so rare to find these days.  Does anyone know of any others?

Ming

I think Dodo is a fan of the hairy minge?

Maybe worth contacting him...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

getonit

Donman

Kendra Dee.
She's got a nice ginger bush.

stokiemike

Try this one out, she is a bbw, but very sexy, if you like that -

kinkybee80 - from AW

Holds occasional gangbangs too.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Try this one out, she is a bbw, but very sexy, if you like that -

kinkybee80 - from AW

Holds occasional gangbangs too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vt

See Shakira in my reviews...Milton Keynes though.

A.Chou85

Hairy pussies are not my thing but i seen Mei Chen once she has a hairy pussy.

External Link/Members Only

Offline billyjo

Thanks for the replies but I should have been more specific when asking for wgs with hairy pussy's.  I wouldn't be prepared to travel more than a 20 mile radius of Birmingham City centre to see a wg.  I also avoid bbw's, wgs with fake breasts and wgs that do anal.  I might give Lili magic hands flatmate a try next whilst I continue my search.

Offline billyjo

this one I havn't seen but good reports on here :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen her profile before but it looks like she has a bit of a saggy ass in her picture gallery which puts me off booking her.

Munkee

I can recommend Lili magic hands she has a lovely little hairy bush, saw her a couple of days ago, Cracking vfm, lovely fit little body about 5'4, very smiley and accommodating, I popped once and then had a very good massage, I asked her how long I have left and she said 10 mins, however I managed to get the old fella ready for another go and she quite happily got another condom and after a little oral we fucked for a good 10 minutes, then I was offered a shower, I thought I should seeing as quite a bit of oil was used in the massage, and bless her she got in with me and cleaned then dried me completely, only downsides were her English is really bad and there was no kissing. went over the hour by 15 minutes or so

IanBeale

I agree..... she's got a cunt like a Bear Trappers Hat !