Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Essexgirl35 in Braintree  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Martyn2121

Has anyone seen Essexgirl35 in Braintree?

If so, can I have some feedback😀

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It helps if you post the link, so that members know whom you are talking about.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In future, copy and paste this bit from the AW profile into your post:

Hidden Image/Members Only

ramrodronnie

It also helps when the OP uses some manners!  :angry:

Online norfolk tiger

I contacted her a while back as she listed cim but not owo just to clarify what was available,the answer was no owo and I think cim was removed from likes list so I went no further.Since then the field reports say owo was given.

Offline sxman

It also helps when the OP uses some manners!  :angry:

+ 1

Already a thread on her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56619.msg915357;topicseen#msg915357

She has changed her name but pretty sure its the same girl as mentioned in the thread also.

Online norfolk tiger

+ 1

Already a thread on her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56619.msg915357;topicseen#msg915357

She has changed her name but pretty sure its the same girl as mentioned in the thread also.

That's her  :thumbsup:

Offline oohermrs

I saw her a couple of years ago for a 30min outcall, when she was going by the name of jodysexy.  At that time, she offered OWO but CIM was extra (I paid the extra).  I also seem to remember she didn't either drive/have a car at the time.  When we'd finished she went outside and stood in the drive and called a taxi (FFS!).  So, not the most discreet...

Her performance was lacklustre and her OWO pretty average.

I won't be seeing again.

Offline socks

Has anyone seen Essexgirl35 in Braintree?

If so, can I have some feedback😀
Yes you/she were rubbish and you/she are just as bad at touting/pimping

ramrodronnie

I saw her a couple of years ago for a 30min outcall, when she was going by the name of jodysexy.  At that time, she offered OWO but CIM was extra (I paid the extra).  I also seem to remember she didn't either drive/have a car at the time.  When we'd finished she went outside and stood in the drive and called a taxi (FFS!).  So, not the most discreet...

Her performance was lacklustre and her OWO pretty average.

I won't be seeing again.

Thanks for that piece of useful info oohermrs. I've got her on my HL. So unless she's upped her game? I'll be removing her. Just for the record, can you remember what amount of extra she wanted for CIM mate?

Offline Martyn2121

Yes you/she were rubbish and you/she are just as bad at touting/pimping

Socks - I'm certainly no tout or pimp & was just kindly asking a reasonable question for information from my fellow punters.
Thank you for your remarks & I'll steer well clear

Offline oohermrs

RRR - it was £20 extra, but I'd give it a miss if I were you.  There are better prospects out there!

ramrodronnie

RRR - it was £20 extra, but I'd give it a miss if I were you.  There are better prospects out there!

£20 extra is about right, furry muff oohermrs. I'm intrigued as to why you recommend I give her a miss oohermrs ?  :unknown:   

Offline oohermrs

The way I look at it, it's OK if they're unenthusiastic but have great OWO, it's also OK if they're enthusiastic but don't have great OWO.  It's not OK with me if they're both unenthusiastic and don't have great OWO.  That's where we are with this girl.  If I'd been a member on here when I saw her, I would have given her a neutral review.  Also, having seen her in the flesh, she's on the thin side of slim rather than the curvy side, which is what I prefer.

Having said all that, I wouldn't have given her a negative review and if you still fancy it and you've got money to burn - fill your boots, mate!!

ramrodronnie

The way I look at it, it's OK if they're unenthusiastic but have great OWO, it's also OK if they're enthusiastic but don't have great OWO.  It's not OK with me if they're both unenthusiastic and don't have great OWO.  That's where we are with this girl.  If I'd been a member on here when I saw her, I would have given her a neutral review.  Also, having seen her in the flesh, she's on the thin side of slim rather than the curvy side, which is what I prefer.

Having said all that, I wouldn't have given her a negative review and if you still fancy it and you've got money to burn - fill your boots, mate!!

Thanks for that oohermrs. Ok getting a better picture now. Unenthusiastic tells me mechanical? And hardly any (if any?) punters like unenthusiastic/mechanical mate. Off HL. Thanks oohermrs.  :thumbsup:

Offline socks

Socks - I'm certainly no tout or pimp & was just kindly asking a reasonable question for information from my fellow punters.
Thank you for your remarks & I'll steer well clear
It's just that a favoured modus operandi of touts, pimps and self promoters is create an account, ask whether anyone knows anything about their girl/themselves and then enjoy the free publicity the discussion brings. Thus any genuine new members invariably have to suffer the gauntlet of scepticism for a while (from suspicious fuckers like me) if they commence their engagement with this forum in that way (like you've done).