Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harmony Rose  (Read 1593 times)

kbreezy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hey guys, not been on here in a while.

Been back on AW and see n this girl Harmony Rose.  She looks ridiculously attractive, but feel the 40 quid for a half hour is too good to be true.  Any one seen her?

thanks
Kris

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hey guys, not been on here in a while.

Been back on AW and see n this girl Harmony Rose.  She looks ridiculously attractive, but feel the 40 quid for a half hour is too good to be true.  Any one seen her?

thanks
Kris

Reviews linked below.......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline guns

No, £40 is not too good to be true.  I've just been to see her for a second time.  Gorgeous girl with a great body.  Total bargain at this price  :thumbsup:

kbreezy

magic mate!  i'll have a bash then!

Givememilf

I concur. Gorgeaus sweet girl. Eager to please. Very nice perolsonality. Good service. Unbelievable value for money.

Hoorayhenry

Givememilf

There fkn should be. She's lovely. And a cracking shag.

Glasgowman69

I will be moving quick on this one

her prices suggest she's either undervalued herself if there is such a thing  :sarcastic: or she is that busy she can afford to keep them at a very good rate

i would bet they wont stay that low for very long hope i am wrong though looks tidy.

bensonhedges20

The prices will remain as shes romanian.

Probably a bait n switch. Or pimped out and lack of english

Givememilf

Well she is definately the girl in the pictures and she speaks really good English.  Just saying. :)