Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on ClassyCrystals  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Widescreen

Just spotted this lady in Bingley, I will be close by all day today, just wondering if anyone has any intel on her.?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NEGaz

She is friends with Cassidy hot. I'm sure she was called RubyToots or something like that. Her and Cassidy keep changing names.

Offline p3ngu1n

Also used to be a known barebacker. Her new profile suggests she's stopped this now; proceed with usual caution

Offline Widescreen

Thanks for that.  Guess I should have said I decided against a visit after the first reply and a bit more research.

Offline daveev

In the free pics some of them look like a girl with a size 18 arse, maybe a different girl, as states size 8 on profile

GretBear

CassidyHOT no longer does gangbangs or duo work, ClassyCrystals now works with JennaLust

Tallboy2

CassidyHOT no longer does gangbangs or duo work, ClassyCrystals now works with JennaLust
Are you Cassidy's cameraman?

Offline yorkie

I've had my eye on her for a while now. Well specifically my eye on her ass! She does parties with Jenna round my area but I've not had chance to get there due to work. Going to try soon and will let you know how it goes. Has anyone here attended one??