Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Old Bluebelles location  (Read 1690 times)

wonderboy

Is anyone working from the old Bluebelles location on Worksop Rd?

Offline kingkong69

I think it's been empty for years..

Offline NIK

From my couple of visits there I believe it was a dump?  :unknown:

Offline min geeter

its overgrown and a skip up there..  id say no, shame as I had some good times at bluebelles, chantelle was fucking brilliant..

Offline One Eyed Snake

Yes when it was in its prime it was one of the best. The premises not too good but the girls were the best in Sheffield. I always thought the girls there were better than GFE.

wonderboy

Thanks guys, I googled Bluebells and website was still up and thought they might have re-opened.

Mark76

Going to 'Bluebelles' tomorrow..

Well I'm going to Johns house near Crystal Peaks which is where he now operates from. Only two girls work there and not on the same day. Independent Amy, his girlfriend and sensual Sophie. I'm seeing the latter.

The Bluebells parlour closed years ago. Believe me guys, I miss red hot chantelle as much as anyone, without doubt the best girl to ever work in Sheffield. I'd pay double my normal hour limit to see her again for an hour.

Offline NIK

Going to 'Bluebelles' tomorrow..

Well I'm going to Johns house near Crystal Peaks which is where he now operates from. Only two girls work there and not on the same day. Independent Amy, his girlfriend and sensual Sophie. I'm seeing the latter.

The Bluebells parlour closed years ago. Believe me guys, I miss red hot chantelle as much as anyone, without doubt the best girl to ever work in Sheffield. I'd pay double my normal hour limit to see her again for an hour.

This is where he started from.

Offline Lijunwei

still amazed bleubelles is still operating..been trying to calla  few times but no answer..but john was a great guy and had some of sheffields best ladies working form his place in darnall..i ddi pop over to his private place many years ago..and glad he is still operating..but any news on what kinda ladies work there now...minus the two stated above..but would be curious on descriptions on the above also.. :thumbsup:

Offline BP96

I feel sorry for John having to live with someone like Amy. John is a nice guy but not sure I can say the same about her.

Mark76

Heads up.

They have now moved to Handsworth. don't go to the old place. Sophie has forgotten to tell people this ffs.

Offline NIK

Went to his venue at Crystal Peaks maybe seven or eight times (where I enjoyed Sarah and Jenna, the best 2 girl punts I've ever had on five occasions!  :yahoo:) which was simply his house on a residential estate. Only once did I see a neighbour mowing their lawn, but I'm sure all the comings and going must have aroused suspicions.
After Worksop Rd (can't remember who I saw there but went a couple of times) they fetched up on City Rod where I had two crap two girl punts in 2010.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Went to his venue at Crystal Peaks maybe seven or eight times (where I enjoyed Sarah and Jenna, the best 2 girl punts I've ever had on five occasions!  :yahoo:) which was simply his house on a residential estate. Only once did I see a neighbour mowing their lawn, but I'm sure all the comings and going must have aroused suspicions.
After Worksop Rd (can't remember who I saw there but went a couple of times) they fetched up on City Rod where I had two crap two girl punts in 2010.
I never went to Crystal Peaks - too far. I enjoyed seeing Victoria and Paris (both mega fit and out of my league), Collette\Jemma (mega tall blonde), and Mia (still working and good fun).

It's bizarre because at one time Bluebelles was arguably a "must see" parlour on every punter's guide, now it's getting forgotten.

Offline BOBBY

Paris from Bluebelles is now Sophie Fox on AW, according to what she told me last week.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Paris from Bluebelles is now Sophie Fox on AW, according to what she told me last week.
Looks like she had her tits done and more tattoos.

Offline One Eyed Snake

One of my all time favourites was Holly, she was amazing. She's still on AW as Horny Holly but now only works one day a week. Kelley, Chantelle, there were some top girls there.

Offline Lijunwei

anyone know if keeley still trades..as she was my fave

Offline The_Scarecrow

One of my all time favourites was Holly, she was amazing. She's still on AW as Horny Holly but now only works one day a week. Kelley, Chantelle, there were some top girls there.

I have a vague recollection of her working in the pre-worksop road days at a place above a shop on Hollywell road. Was it called Millie & Crystals, or possibly "Million Crystals" - or am I imagining the whole thing?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I have a vague recollection of her working in the pre-worksop road days at a place above a shop on Hollywell road. Was it called Millie & Crystals, or possibly "Million Crystals" - or am I imagining the whole thing?
Millie definitely worked at Bluebelles.

Offline min geeter

this was the start to bluebelles wasnt it? went from there to worksop rd.

Offline The_Scarecrow

this was the start to bluebelles wasnt it? went from there to worksop rd.

That's my recollection, but memory is hazy. And I'm not sure where in the timeline the house near Crystal Peaks comes into the picture - only went there once, and I THINK it was before worksop rd opened.