Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting, had some worries  (Read 1194 times)

naterb

Tonight I decided to test the waters and found a girl 20 mins away with decent reviews and looked legit that does 15min OWO for 40 quid. It all went pretty well, but since it was my first time with a WG, I'm getting a bit of retrospective hypochondria.

What do you guys do to stay safe? How often do you frequent GUM clinics and how does that all work? Ever had anything happen? Do help me put my mind at ease!

Offline The_Don

Best to start with the wiki (links below) and read up

This may help

External Link/Members Only

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO).
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:29:00 pm by The_Don »

vw

What services did you have Naterb ?

There is a section about STI's in the WIKI, you may find that info useful

naterb

Thanks, I completely missed those! Will have a read. Only a OWO, and now that I think about it, sex with a condom is probably safer than oral without... maybe should have started with that. Feeling sort of foolish for not insisting on a condom.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:45:19 pm by naterb »

vw

Thanks, I completely missed those! Will have a read. Only OWO, and now that I think about it, sex with a condom is probably safer than oral without... maybe should have started with that.

Life is full of maybes, hope you enjoyed at the time

OWO is not risk free but I consider it low risk for me personally, and have never tested positive for anything in 20 years thank the punting gods.  Some people however are not so lucky.

Maybe read up on getting tested, and then get tested to put yourself at ease.

willmo1

Do much of my punting in Thailand and had dozens of bbbjs without catching anything. Chances are youre fine mate.

Offline Nagilum

Life is full of maybes, hope you enjoyed at the time

OWO is not risk free but I consider it low risk for me personally, and have never tested positive for anything in 20 years thank the punting gods.  Some people however are not so lucky.

Maybe read up on getting tested, and then get tested to put yourself at ease.

+1 the real risk is for the girl.

If you are worried about HIV, read here.

POZ is a go to reference site, loads of articles like this one

James999

Tonight I decided to test the waters and found a girl 20 mins away with decent reviews and looked legit that does 15min OWO for 40 quid. It all went pretty well, but since it was my first time with a WG, I'm getting a bit of retrospective hypochondria.

What do you guys do to stay safe? How often do you frequent GUM clinics and how does that all work? Ever had anything happen? Do help me put my mind at ease!

Did you check the dates of her certificates when you met her?

All clean pro$$ies will have up to date certificates available, some frame them and have them on the wall with their massage diplomas and others tend to laminate them and keep them in a folder for clients to check.

Who was she, perhaps someone can check her on the GUM database to reassure you, fingers crossed she's up to date on her certs  :music:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:52:54 pm by James999 »

Offline Nagilum

All clean pro$$ies will have up to date certificates available, some frame them and have them on the wall with their massage diplomas and others tend to laminate them and keep them in a folder for clients to check.

Who was she, perhaps someone can check her on the GUM database to reassure you, fingers crossed she's up to date on her certs  :music:

Personally I take photocopies with my scanner app.  :lol:

vw

that is the one thing have never looked at in 20 years of punting.

Certificate inspection is next on my bucket list !

Personally I take responsibility for my own health not in some prossies certificate.

naterb

Had no idea that was even a thing. Thanks, will keep that in mind. It was her External Link/Members Only and she's been reviewed here a lot so didn't feel sketchy, but you never know.

(apparently previously known as External Link/Members Only)

Offline Nagilum

In general OP. If you are going to take part in this hobby, you should go get checked twice a year or so, some are more frequent than that.  Most WGs (popular ones especially) get checked every two months, but of course who knows what happens between.

Put your mind at ease, you are fine.

Offline diddy

I think you can ease up on the worry, many here will testify to decades of owo without any trauma. If you are a worrier though you might be better off wrapping up in general. Avoid skanky street wgs and obvious drug use if possible to minimise hep b exposure etc. If you see any sign of a mouth cold sore switch to a request for doggy, saves embarrassment and any potential herpes. Apart from that take comfort in the anecdotal consensus that you are more likely to catch something from a tinder one night stand than from a recommended wg on here.

Offline Nagilum

Had no idea that was even a thing. Thanks, will keep that in mind. It was her External Link/Members Only and she's been reviewed here a lot so didn't feel sketchy, but you never know.

(apparently previously known as External Link/Members Only)

I just can't...

naterb

Thanks guys, really helps. Sorry for noobing out here.

I just can't...

Can't what? Is that good or bad? :S

vw

I can imagine it was mean hearted, like shooting bambi when she lost her Mum !

Offline Nagilum

Thanks guys, really helps. Sorry for noobing out here.

Break it to you that he is pulling your leg about the certificate  :)

Offline Nagilum

I can imagine it was mean hearted, like shooting bambi when she lost her Mum !

Now I'm In the mood for venison  :D

Offline iPad3

And of course you know all this due to the extensive number of reviews you've done, I admire the way your opening line is always the same "I enter and ask to check her Certs before handing over the cash"

Oh no! Wait, hang on......sorry I'm mixing you up with someone who's actually met a prossie!!

naterb

Break it to you that he is pulling your leg about the certificate  :)

Ok that got me good. :D Of course he was, I'm too gullible.

Offline Nagilum

Ok that got me good. :D Of course he was, I'm too gullible.

:lol: it's ok, the worry had you clouded. Honestly don't worry and if you need peace of mind, get checked at the Gum clinic to put your mind at ease  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 11:27:23 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Steely Dan

I'm going to have to report the lot of you ... you have all gone all fluffy-wuffie. :rose:

Mrsimple

You only got to worry about herpes that shit don't go...

Offline NIK

Yes. I stopped punting when my cock dropped off.   :scare: