Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxSexyKat25xx - Norwich (incall)  (Read 1632 times)

18 review(s) for EnglishKATxx  (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

SaneOnes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: Very smooth communication through texts and she even let me know as soon as she realised that she was going to be late as she had missed her train. She was very friendly over the phone. It was my second time with her for a half hour meet. She was going by the name English Girl before on Adultwork.

Location: A very nice and tidy flat near the big Morrisons in Norwich, ample parking spaces were available.

Description: Her pictures are accurate, there was no surprise. Kat is a stunning young girl in her 20s. She is very very friendly. Even when we first met, it felt like we had known each other for a long time. Handed her the money then we went straight to the bedroom. I told her that I had a shower just over an hour ago, she even did a sneaky sniff test as we were kissing and cuddling in bed and commented on me smelling so fresh. She was wearing a black top and a black pair of leggings. We took a break from the kissing so that she could undress me then took her clothes off to reveal herself in nice lingerie. I thought it was only fair if she was buck naked as myself. Her B cups suited her slim body perfectly. More kissing and sucking on her tits commenced while she stroked my cock. She decided to push me down on the bed and started to suck my cock. It was phenomenal, it was very natural with just the right amount of sloppiness. She is an effortlessly skillful sucker. She doesn't rim but everywhere else above was explored with upmost vigour and ease. In between everything there were always plenty of kisses of course. I had to stop her before I felt like exploding in her mouth. It was her turn to be relaxed and i loved every second of which I used to lap up her wetness, she was incredibly responsive and no she wasn't faking it as it might feel with some prossies. We moved on to fuck in doggy-style which was a real treat - having grabbed her tiny waist to pound her every which way possible. Switched positions to fuck her missionary as I wanted to have the option of cumming on her tits, couldn't manage that, ended up cumming inside her (in the condom) while we kissed each other frantically. She didn't push me away right away, I got off her and waited till she handed me some tissues. I had to look at the time as I was due at work soon after. Exactly 34 minutes had passed and not once did she mention the time. Took me another 3/4 minutes till I was out of there.

Overall: She is one of the very few WGs in East Anglia who maintain an overall effortlessly enthusiastic standard. I don't fancy her facially but she has everything else that I look for in a WG which is why I would describe her as stunning overall. I am not even into skinny girls but she is just so much like a great mate you sometimes wish to fuck that I don't mind her lack of meat. One of the best blowjobs any of you will ever receive. I recommend her highly.

8/10

Offline sxman

Thanks for the review, been looking at her for a while, has now been put into my must see HL.

SaneOnes

No problem - hope you have a great time :)

Offline uutarn

Thanks for the review mate.
Couple of questions if i may;

1) You say 20's. Early or late 20's? I know its hard to tell sometimes.
2) Can you elaborate a bit more on her facially?

:drinks:

Offline Rock123

I saw her today in Cambridge and fully agree with your assessment - although I do fancy her facially.

Very friendly girl who is enthusiastic and provides a great service.

I would say that she is around 24-25 years old.

SaneOnes

Thanks for the review mate.
Couple of questions if i may;

1) You say 20's. Early or late 20's? I know its hard to tell sometimes.
2) Can you elaborate a bit more on her facially?

:drinks:

Well, she told me she was 26 but could easily pass for 21-22. Facially - she is not classically beautiful but she has a pretty face but if you add her body into the equation then she is a great looking package.

Hope that helps. :)

Offline uutarn

ramrodronnie

Thanks for your Good Review SaneOnes. I've had Kat on my HL for quite sometime now. I just hope that she ventures over into Essex at some point.  :thumbsup: :hi:

SaneOnes

If I'm not mistaken, she does tour Colchester every other week if not every week.

ramrodronnie

If I'm not mistaken, she does tour Colchester every other week if not every week.

Thanks for that SaneOnes. I'll have to keep an eye out for her.  :thumbsup: