Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: happyhornyhannah - Norwich (incall)  (Read 1154 times)

2 review(s) for happyhornyhannah (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SaneOnes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: Sent her a text a couple of days before to arrange a 30 minute meet. She seemed very helpful.

Location: A well-known hotel (one of the chains) just outside of the city with a very discreet entrance as it had more than one way to get in.

Appearance: She has clearly used photos from when she was younger and slimmer for the display pics on her profile, not that I did mind her slightly curvier look. She was a very sexy MILF-type wearing a see-through, lacy one piece which didn't hide any part of her body. There was a hint of tan on her which I didn't mind either. She has fantastic, natural breasts - a very well proportional figure all around with silky long dark hair.

Description: After a nice long hug I was sent to have a quick wash even though I told her that I'd had a shower a couple of hours ago. I complied to her demands after leaving the money with her. I came out the bathroom to find her totally naked in bed, was told to lie on my stomach so that she could give me, which turned out to be, one of the worst massage and tease combo ever. She didn't bother asking if I wanted any oil/lotion on me - it was the first time, so, I was sussing her out otherwise I would've asked her to use something myself. All the while during the massage, we kept chatting about things which was a welcome distraction from her trying to scrape some skin off of my back while poking my scrotum in regular intervals. I was eventually told to turn over (see how I keep using the term "told"). I thought I'd just caught a break here - I sat up as she snuggled up for me to gently explore her gorgeous tits with my mouth until she told me to lay back so that she can start giving me, again, which turned out to be, one of the worst blowjobs I had received in a long long time. I get better blowjobs with more use of tongue and saliva in my civilian life. I was so hard the entire time that if it was someone else then I would have definitely erupted right there and then as she was really going to town to the point my cock was numb, I am still trying to remember if that's ever happened to me before. A cocksicle that wouldn't melt. I thought maybe it was about time we had sex, so, on with the condom but before I went in, I returned the favour for a few minutes, she seemed to respond to it but I couldn't be bothered to carry on so fucked her missionary for a while then turned her over on all fours to fuck her from behind. Just then she reminded me that we had 10 minutes left. She was again quite responsive but I'm not sure if they were all real moans. The view was quite good from behind, though. She has a meaty arse. I kept pounding her from behind whilst holding her upper thighs till I could just tell she wasn't really into it. Asked her to suck me off (don't know why) till my cock felt numb again. At that point she reminded me that we had 5 minutes left. I took a chance and ask her politely if we could quickly fuck again, she was very quick to shut me down saying we didn't have enough time. Right then she stopped sucking me off and gave me a very slippery (where the fuck did all that come from?) handjob and I came to a shuddering climax. The next good 5 minutes, yes, 5 minutes, were about getting cleaned up, getting dressed and we still had enough time for a brief chat.

Overall: This was a complete mixed-bag. She was good to chat to but at times she came off as quite bossy. I don't think she likes sex with strangers all that much unless with someone regular. She needs to do this to make money which I get but its making her jaded gradually. She doesn't seem as cold during the initial arrangement of course. She put pics of her younger self to attract customers. Her blow job skills are rubbish. She is a clock-watcher. She would rather chat more than fuck. She is a very attractive MILF, NOT a cracker by any means. There is a reason why she charges only 100 per hour. You won't feel as if you have wasted much and she is well aware of that and that's pretty much why I didn't walk. I shall not return.

5/10

Offline madeinwales56

Neutral? A prossie that you think doesn't like having sex with strangers? That's how she pays the fucking bills. That's got negative written all over it all day long. I think you are being kind.
Please do don't confuse reviews on here with feedback on adultwork. Leave anything less than a glowing review on aw and you get slated. UKP is the place for candid reviews without fear or prossie reprisal.

SaneOnes

I know what you mean. All things considered, this was indeed a mixed bag for me. If she wasn't as attractive as she had turned out to be, I would've had left a negative rating. I also think that it probably would've felt a lot worse if I didn't have a half-decent civilian sex life. For example, FantasyGirl4U was my worst ever punt but at the time I was single as well, so, that really fucked me off for a week or so. I didn't use to post reviews here back then.

Offline uutarn

I've done a review or two in the past that in retrospect i wish i could change so i understand the neutral, but i think i must concur with MIW.

Maybe the lower end of neutral ;).