Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EROTIC MILF JULIA  (Read 1636 times)

Offline uutarn

Should be posted in the north west region perchance?

Offline cueball

Ha ha bloody hell, take a look in her public gallery and compare the pics of her to the pics on her profile page, you don't even have to wait to knock on the door for the bait and switch, it's already on the profile.

Avoid

Wtf, I can't make head nor tail of those pics, her gallery is full of completely unrelated pics

I'd still avoid
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 04:19:08 pm by cueball »

Offline rikgrimsby

Ha ha bloody hell, take a look in her public gallery and compare the pics of her to the pics on her profile page, you don't even have to wait to knock on the door for the bait and switch, it's already on the profile.

Avoid

Wtf, I can't make head nor tail of those pics, her gallery is full of completely unrelated pics

I'd still avoid

yeah thats what i thought and her feed back isnt all that

Offline threechilliman

I'd avoid her because of her nipples alone. WTF?

tcm

Offline rikgrimsby

I'd avoid her because of her nipples alone. WTF?

tcm

thats why i want to see her

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Avoid

I'd still avoid

They're stuff she has (or has had) for sale.

Offline cueball

They're stuff she has (or has had) for sale.

Not in the sizes in the gallery pics though.

Offline Tregard

Messaged her last week with question regarding location. She bombards me with messages for days after asking to meet. I said no she gets very abusive steer clear lads total crank.