Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anya_BOMBSHELL, Colchester  (Read 1113 times)

19 review(s) for Anya_BOMBSHELL (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7314369) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline D4RKNESS

Anya_BOMBSHELL
External Link/Members Only

Probably get shot for this one but bit of a negative for Anya from me. I've seen Issa a couple of times and found her amazing, even though Anya isn't really my type thought I'd give her a go as she always had such astounding reviews.

Comms good, turned up. Anya seemed as though she was just going through the motions, could be we didn't click and maybe, just maybe she didn't fancy me? Wasn't keen on me touching her breasts, too sensitive. Paid £70 for 30mins including OWO and was hoping for similar action to Issa. Would have to say oral was a bit disappointing, not much effort and seemed as though she wanted it done as quick as possible. I came in her mouth, which is always nice and then we just talked for the rest of the time. Didn't seem as though she really wanted to offer anything more.

Wasn't feeling it so didn't push it. Though wasn't made to feel too welcome. Anyway, not really my type (don't do big breasts) and a bit too blonde for me so maybe its as simple as that...

Neal69

You are not going to get shot D4arknes,

Not by me anyway.

A review is a Review and if she did not do it for you then that's the way it was for you.

I personally would not hesitate to book Anya again.

I do prefer Issa though.

Thanks for all your recent reviews. :drinks:

To me that is what this site is all about.

N

ramrodronnie

Anya_BOMBSHELL

Probably get shot for this one but bit of a negative for Anya from me. I've seen Issa a couple of times and found her amazing, even though Anya isn't really my type thought I'd give her a go as she always had such astounding reviews.

Comms good, turned up. Anya seemed as though she was just going through the motions, could be we didn't click and maybe, just maybe she didn't fancy me? Wasn't keen on me touching her breasts, too sensitive. Paid £70 for 30mins including OWO and was hoping for similar action to Issa. Would have to say oral was a bit disappointing, not much effort and seemed as though she wanted it done as quick as possible. I came in her mouth, which is always nice and then we just talked for the rest of the time. Didn't seem as though she really wanted to offer anything more.

Wasn't feeling it so didn't push it. Though wasn't made to feel too welcome. Anyway, not really my type (don't do big breasts) and a bit too blonde for me so maybe its as simple as that...

Sorry to hear about your disappointing punt with Anya D4RKNESS. I must say, I'm shocked! She is normally a great punt mate. Maybe she was having a bad day or something, after all we're are all only human mate. I, along with many other punters have seen them both, and they are usually the best WGs in Colchester.

I would personally say, don't let this possibly one not so good experience put you off from wanting to see her again. Let her know in a nice way how you feel how things went, maybe she will up her game next time, if you bother to book to see her again mate?  :hi:

ramrodronnie

You are not going to get shot D4arknes,

Not by me anyway.

A review is a Review and if she did not do it for you then that's the way it was for you.

I personally would not hesitate to book Anya again.

I do prefer Issa though.

I do agree with you Neal. But I'm still really surprised/shocked, as Anya is usually such a bubbly girl, and usually a really nice punt. As I say she may have probably been having a bad day. Bur she shouldn't let that affect the quality of service to her clients/punters.  :unknown:

Thanks for all your recent reviews. :drinks:

To me that is what this site is all about.

N

theGOAT

Anya_BOMBSHELL

Probably get shot for this one but bit of a negative for Anya from me.

Not from me mate.  I value Neg reviews on here much more than Positives.  They give a very useful perspective - especially for WGs that have lots of Positives.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 05:21:13 pm by theGOAT »

ramrodronnie

Not from me mate.  I value Neg reviews on here much more than Positives.  They give a very useful perspective - especially for WGs that have lost of Positives.

Very true theGOAT. Very true mate.  :hi:

Offline D4RKNESS

Judging by the mainly positive feedback, I'm guessing it was an off day or it was just me! It started neutral but then as I wrote it realised it had to be a negative.