Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Giulia  (Read 1030 times)

7 review(s) for Naughty_Giulia (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline D4RKNESS

Naughty_Giulia
External Link/Members Only

This would be a first review, will try to do a few over next few weeks. Have seen Giulia a few times so will be a bit of an amalgamation of them all rather than a specific date but they all happened in 2015.

I always find the best sex is with someone you click with, not just finding them hot but a real click. Giulia seemed to do it for me, she's pretty, has my ideal of a great body (small pert tits, great ass) and more than that she seemed to be really into it. Great DFK, enthusiastic, oral was good (hampered by being OW), reverse oral and the sex was very good.

Would maybe lose a point for lack of OWO but can kind of live with it as the whole package was grand. Decent price too, £50 for 30mins. She's pretty high up my hit list.

Fluffy enough?

ramrodronnie

Naughty_Giulia
External Link/Members Only

This would be a first review, will try to do a few over next few weeks. Have seen Giulia a few times so will be a bit of an amalgamation of them all rather than a specific date but they all happened in 2015.

I always find the best sex is with someone you click with, not just finding them hot but a real click. Giulia seemed to do it for me, she's pretty, has my ideal of a great body (small pert tits, great ass) and more than that she seemed to be really into it. Great DFK, enthusiastic, oral was good (hampered by being OW), reverse oral and the sex was very good.

Would maybe lose a point for lack of OWO but can kind of live with it as the whole package was grand. Decent price too, £50 for 30mins. She's pretty high up my hit list.

Fluffy enough?

Thanks for the Review D4RKNESS. Not fluffy at all mate. Could possibly have given more detail? But Reviews are always appreciated.

I have seen Guilia on AW before, But personally not really tempted to add her to my HL due to the lack of OWO, CIM, and or Facials finish. But each to their own D4RKNESS.

Thanks again mate.  :hi: 

Offline Talbear

For me she is the best in Colchester...!!

ramrodronnie

For me she is the best in Colchester...!!

I think we all have our little favourites Talbear.  :hi: