Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Desire Class  (Read 1278 times)

HappyCappy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I seen this girl a while back. She was pretty damned good actually. But that was like a year ago or something. Anyone seen her more recently?

Online David1970

£100 half hour and she is charging for extras :wacko:

ickydicky

Offline monstermuncher

I contacted her a little while ago. Everything was £50 extra. To get a standard service suddenly became really expensive. Needless to say I didn't book.

HappyCappy

I contacted her a little while ago. Everything was £50 extra. To get a standard service suddenly became really expensive. Needless to say I didn't book.

Yeah the old "Everything's extra" is a shit plan. Punters feel ripped off.

Offline seeker

Obviously another young lady over valuing her self
At  80hh I'd give her a whirl
But at 100hh rather keep the £££s in my pocket  :cool:

Offline Poopster

Her FAQS make me want to ask for a discount just so the uppity cow will block me.

Offline bigmike32

Thats a great idea i think everyone on this thread should ask for a discount and piss her off.

Offline tazman1002001

Q. DOES YOUR FEE INCLUDE SERVICES ON MY ENJOYS LIST?   
A. NO, THE FEE STATED COVERS TIME DURATION, IN THAT TIME I PROVIDE A FULL PERSONAL SERVICE ONLY. MY ENJOYS LIST'.... (EXTRA'S) HAVE SMALL ADDITIONAL CHARGES (TO MY OWN DISCRETION)

Yeah the extras thing is strange ...... So everything on her "likes" list is potentially an extra depending on how she feels.......  :dash: ......  :thumbsdown: ..... Good luck with that plan
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: