Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna at Stirchley. At your service parlour.  (Read 7191 times)

sensi007

£35 half hour

Comms:    no comms before just walk in.

My second time at parlour. My first visit been beginning of these year. My first meet was with an English girl short slim girl. Descent looking girl. I have forgotten her name. Wasn't my best sex I have had. The price corresponds to the service, straight in straight out. Oral with condom, no cim, no cum on the body or anywhere. However she allowed her pulling and spanking which I like doing. Very cold inside the house that evening.

My second punt been today. Only two girls working. Was surprised as normally three girls would be working. I didn't fancy the first one who open the door so waited for the second girl about 7 minutes. She came out straight to me and introduce herself as Anna. She look exhausted, later found out the he been popular with the punters. She have an accent so I asked her where she is from, she apparently said Hungary. She seems abit off. Her body language tell me she is tired and started having uncomfortable laugh. Bit awkward. Was horny so I said ok. She seem decent enough about size 10-12.

Waited for her in room about 3 minutes after sorting the paperwork.  Asked me for massage. Didn't any of that soon told her straight I want to fuck. I'm too horny to be massaged. She started touching my dick, after 2 minutes my dick was hard so she put condom on my clock and started giving me oral with condom. Average blowjob, then I try to touch her pussy , she push my hand away saying no hands. I ask her why she said because her pussy is abit sore. Which is some silly excuse, and the worse thing thing she ask me why I didn't choose the other girl because she is tired with awkward laughing again. I asked her why she didn't go after last meet. Then she started saying she can go home but her madam told her there's another punter she stayed. I told her she is not doing it for me so should gone home or told me about her tiredness.

I told her she should shut up because she is putting me off. Worst shit sex I have ever had. She jump on my dick in cow girl position. I started kissing her tits in cowgirl.

After few minutes I started fucking her doggy, I tried to spank and her, she started bitching again. I asked myself is going to be any worse. Her pussy started to dry up, so she put a lot lube in her pussy. I started fucking her missionary position. Wanted to cum early so I could get the fuck out of there. After few minutes her madam started shouting her name. She told me my time is up. Even when 5 minutes or so is left.  Didn't even cum before she started getting ready to go out of the room.

Conclusion: I only do swinging, therefore I just stared thinking about punting as last minutes result. So I did my research about punting and visited this website and at your service was recommended so I try them. This bad punt has put me off punting and dunno if I should give it a go again. Bad communications, off punting remarks,  bad attitude of this Eastern European girl at this parlour.

mikexxlong

Yep sounds typical AYS, there does seem to be an offhand attitude at the place

Really the place is a cheap £35 h/h basic service pumps & dumps shop

Some WGs are right miserable unenthusiastic cows that work there,  :thumbsdown:
But some girls if you catch them at the right time offer a good punt, unfortunately it’s all very hit and miss

And yes the prettier or those that offer a better service are more popular & perhaps get over worked which can lead to them moaning & giving shit service, but then again they would be moaning if they didn’t get any punters :dash:

Out of curiosity what did this Anna look like, hair colour any tattoos etc.
Because some of the WGs who work there also work at other brothels under different names sometimes several different names at several places & a few times the WG has got confused what name she’s working under :lol:

I know that a few newbies have started working there maybe she’s one of them?

Offline vision2014

To be honest at £35 it is just a quick dick in dick out service and like mike said hit and miss with girls but better then paying £70 -£100 for a independant and getting the same service ( plenty of reviews the same on here )

Offline temptation

Where exactly is this place?  I know the co_op on stirchley and was told it's close to there?

sensi007

Yep sounds typical AYS, there does seem to be an offhand attitude at the place

Really the place is a cheap £35 h/h basic service pumps & dumps shop

Some WGs are right miserable unenthusiastic cows that work there,  :thumbsdown:
But some girls if you catch them at the right time offer a good punt, unfortunately it’s all very hit and miss

And yes the prettier or those that offer a better service are more popular & perhaps get over worked which can lead to them moaning & giving shit service, but then again they would be moaning if they didn’t get any punters :dash:

Out of curiosity what did this Anna look like, hair colour any tattoos etc.
Because some of the WGs who work there also work at other brothels under different names sometimes several different names at several places & a few times the WG has got confused what name she’s working under :lol:

I know that a few newbies have started working there maybe she’s one of them?

And i think i took a gamble because there are no reviews of any of the girls at this parlour, only Chloe has review i believe and i dont think she work there any more. I was so pissed of that i didnt take notice of her much, yeah true they change their name often, she will probably change her name if they notice this review. Not too sure she got darkish redish hair i think, she will probably dye hair to different colour, didnt clock tattoos, and she have bit of a belly.

However the things i noticed are that she have Eastern European accent, and her belly bit big, not too big and she is about 5 foot 5 or 6.

sensi007

To be honest at £35 it is just a quick dick in dick out service and like mike said hit and miss with girls but better then paying £70 -£100 for a independant and getting the same service ( plenty of reviews the same on here )

To be honest i like the idea of dick in dick out straight up and 35 half seems reasonable for the Birmingham area, but it shouldn't correspond to bad attitude and rude behaviour and try steal time off punters. Every penny count. :hi:

Offline vision2014

Yea i do knnow what your saying i had this at devotions but something what did work for me is i went and saw the same girl again and when i picked her again out of the 3 girls on offer she remembered who i was and i had a much better service i then spent the next 2 months seeing her once a week and she became the best punt for trying new things for the same price  i soon gained time and extras back with out paying extra iam currently doing the same sort of thing in a parlour in bristol at the moment just had my 3rd visit and iam allowed now to play with her alot more

I know from some girls i see because the price is so cheap they do get a more rough crowd but at the same time we do pay good money and expect our time and service

maybe worth a second go for £35

Offline denneboom

15 years punting around Birmingham and I have never been to this place.

And never will.

Offline booblover

Where exactly is this place?  I know the co_op on stirchley and was told it's close to there?

Is the co op the one on the island? If so its just before it, the same side of the road. The house has a bus stop by it....you gain entry down the alleyway just before the bus stop (if you walked from the co op)

Offline Spurt

I have seen Vanessa and an enthusiastic German girl, both great attitudes and real VFM. Extras available OWO etc at £10 per extra which can soon mount up.

Offline Juankerr

an enthusiastic German girl, both great attitudes and real VFM.
Was she called Zara by any chance?

Offline Spurt

Yes that's the one, the name would not come to me. Tried to see her again recently but she was booked up.

Offline meshmesh1

Yes that's the one, the name would not come to me. Tried to see her again recently but she was booked up.
Does she have clit piercing by any chance?

Offline Juankerr

Does she have clit piercing by any chance?
Yes she does. She also works at the External Link/Members Only under the name Ella. Met her at the studio ( reviewed on UKP ) a few times, great girl IMO.  :thumbsup:

Offline Spurt

Have erotic studio improved of late. It is a year or 2 since I have been?

Cantgetenough

Not sure what is meant by "improved". It's always been a pretty decent shop, with a pretty decent line-up, and still is. Changes during the last couple of years include making the large downstairs room into two smaller rooms. Would this be an improvement? These days, The Erotic Studio is definitely a better bet than its geographically-close competitor Blue Ice.

Offline Spurt

Thanks that is very useful.  Must drop past soon

BB43

Seems a bit harsh on the girl. She was fresh from another client and wouldn't have had any time to recover probably didnt want to keep you waiting. I am quite near the place never knew it was there I quite like the shag to shoot philosophy. This G.F.E notion  is total fiction. If you want that try getting a girlfriend although even they don't do GFE after a while 😕

Dodo

Seems a bit harsh on the girl. She was fresh from another client and wouldn't have had any time to recover probably didnt want to keep you waiting. I am quite near the place never knew it was there I quite like the shag to shoot philosophy. This G.F.E notion  is total fiction. If you want that try getting a girlfriend although even they don't do GFE after a while 😕

Well fuck me you think GFE with a prossie is 'total fiction'. Well done Sherlock  :dash: :dash: :dash:

sensi007

First of all, no one mentioned GFE, secondly how would you know she was fresh from another client, you sound bit suspicious to me. You dont make sense.

BB43

First of all, no one mentioned GFE, secondly how would you know she was fresh from another client, you sound bit suspicious to me. You dont make sense.
the clues are in your post , what do you think she was doing while you were waiting for her?

BB43

Well fuck me you think GFE with a prossie is 'total fiction'. Well done Sherlock  :dash: :dash: :dash:
well moriarty, it is mentioned frequently , citations abound ? GFE the ubiquitous myth

Dodo

well moriarty, it is mentioned frequently , citations abound ? GFE the ubiquitous myth

I doubt for one minute any punter takes GFE in its literal sense......it is just a simple way of differentiating the punting experience given by prossie A from say a PSE experience from prossie B. Its just telling the punter that from this girl you will get a vanilla experience.

Offline vision2014

Well i took a trip to AYS today and some very sexy girls there had a good time the maid i saw today really would like her to join in

sensi007

the clues are in your post , what do you think she was doing while you were waiting for her?

She was preparing to moan like a slut.

Offline Spurt

There is a black lady there with a crutch who hobbles about on it. Has anyone ventured there?

Offline Stapler

There is a black lady there with a crutch who hobbles about on it. Has anyone ventured there?

Whatever next?
A Chinese girl with her arm in a sling!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline vision2014

Yes very sexy looking she is too  she was very friendly when being introduced to even after i picked the other girl she still looked over to me pushing her tits out more at me  i nearly did pick her i shall be seeing her this week so will let you know

sensi007

Yes very sexy looking she is too  she was very friendly when being introduced to even after i picked the other girl she still looked over to me pushing her tits out more at me  i nearly did pick her i shall be seeing her this week so will let you know

You seem to like every girl in this premise. You can't like everyone. Very suspicious.

Offline vision2014

You seem to like every girl in this premise. You can't like everyone. Very suspicious.

Pmsl   suspicious what the fuck i did like all 3 on that day i went vannesa was the one i went for for my 30 min very sexy girl had a great time the black girl i was introduced to when i first entered and she was very friendly and there the 3rd girl was the blonde who i believe has been reported on here has working at the studio has well under the name elle again she looked very nice

so yes iam going to say all 3 are nice looking cant rate the blonde or the black girl has yet not had a session but will be doing the black girl this week

Offline vision2014

Maybe has you never had a good experince with the girls there you should try this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline vision2014

NEWS FLASH

I Dont like everyone come accross a blonde girl not sure on name possible christie or chrissy small blonde tattoos on her fingers etc really did not do it for me very miserable all her dislike boxes were ticked even down to touching her tits was a challenge placed herself at the bottom of the bed moaned about the size of my dick saying it was too big (its only 7.5)  cowgirl was only position she would try with my dick by which time had enough will get a name next time  i go

mikexxlong

NEWS FLASH

I Dont like everyone come accross a blonde girl not sure on name possible christie or chrissy small blonde tattoos on her fingers etc really did not do it for me very miserable all her dislike boxes were ticked even down to touching her tits was a challenge placed herself at the bottom of the bed moaned about the size of my dick saying it was too big (its only 7.5)  cowgirl was only position she would try with my dick by which time had enough will get a name next time  i go

Was this the girl in question ?, she works in AYS as well !

External Link/Members Only

the photo will have most of her tattoos airbrushed out, by the way

Offline vision2014

Was this the girl in question ?, she works in AYS as well !

External Link/Members Only

the photo will have most of her tattoos airbrushed out, by the way

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYeah thats the girl   100% she had that outfit on too  i noticed the jewellery in the belly hole and the gold watch on too and scragging blonde hair

Ive just notied some reviews on her under the name louisa seems other's have complained about lack of interest

that is certainly 1 to avoid in the future

Roadster

I had her a couple of months ago.  I found here very classy by AYS standards.  She delivered a top drawer BJ.  Recommended.