Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane - Norwich  (Read 9824 times)

15 review(s) for Emily_Jane (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lowie1973

I have reviewed Emily Jane in the past and had arranged to see her again but my financial circumstances deteriorated so I haven't arranged anything yet. This forum is about putting the punter first and by sharing information the good WG's stay in business and the bad ones suffer.

I am not sure what price you put on a girl of 22 who will shag with a 64 year old bloke and give her best for the entire 2 hours. I can't accept an argument that she is greedy. She sets a price with no extras and you can buy it or not buy it. She does not have a monopoly so the consumer/punter has thousands of others to choose from. My cock went in all available holes, I spanked her bum red and gave her a big load to swallow at the end of it. The sweetest girl entered the room at the beginning, the filthiest whore was there for 2 hours and the sweetest girl left at the end. Tonight she is taking part in a gangbang.

In my small experience I have never seen a WG who comes close. There may be better and there may be cheaper. I don't have the funds to be able to find out. The East Anglian region is pretty sparse. I can probably only afford to punt her once a year. But it will be the best punt of the year by far.

+1  :hi:

Offline uutarn

Equally, if you don't like it, you don't have to look at the thread, far less comment.

Keep yourself and others happy and just ignore.

Really simple!
Yup, you're right and i will take your advice :).

Offline Badvicar

The OP started the thread "cloony", so it's his right to comment further. He stated in his first post that he didn't want It to escalate into a argument about the price he paid. But it's gone that way, unfortunately. If you want to promote and WK this girl to another member, why not do it in pm to hendrix rather than try to bully the guy that gave us the review and tell him to get off his own thread?

vw

The OP started the thread "cloony", so it's his right to comment further. He stated in his first post that he didn't want It to escalate into a argument about the price he paid. But it's gone that way, unfortunately. If you want to promote and WK this girl to another member, why not do it in pm to hendrix rather than try to bully the guy that gave us the review and tell him to get off his own thread?

The review belongs to UKP as soon as you press save, sorry nobody but Admin can dictate direction of comments.

Corey302

It was cheapskates like Ronnie who sent this thread off-topic. I find it very interesting, this sense of entitlement these penny pinchers have.. they can't afford the best girls out there, therefore the girls in question are "greedy"..

The key fact that shines through from anyone who has actually seen Emily is that she is one of the best out there, that's all that anyone who reads this thread needs to know.

Offline Lowie1973

The key fact that shines through from anyone who has actually seen Emily is that she is one of the best out there, that's all that anyone who reads this thread needs to know.

Well said  :hi:

vw

It was cheapskates like Ronnie who sent this thread off-topic. I find it very interesting, this sense of entitlement these penny pinchers have.. they can't afford the best girls out there, therefore the girls in question are "greedy"..

Funny how he punts weekly-ish his money and no rules on comments on these threads.

Hardly as if he put anyone off.

And hardly a cheapskate

Visibly contributes more than you jealous MOFO. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline socks

Funny how he punts weekly-ish his money and no rules on comments on these threads.

Hardly as if he put anyone off.

And hardly a cheapskate

Visibly contributes more than you jealous MOFO. 

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yeah and he came through some serious challenge because of his unique style, in his early days here, when we all thought he was an uber fluff, tout or pimp, with good grace. Unlike some who still struggle to get the point of this site and respond like the punter doesn't come first.

Offline MrMatrix

Looks like the OP had a great time, great review and I hope the SP starts to tour, cos I would book her up. As for the extra £30, mentioned in this thread, well I can understand the comment on this. My view is I've gone years in a sexless marriage I'm going to make the most of it at this end of my life. If its a quality punt  (and by the sound of it, it was), the £30 becomes a secondary issue compared to the experience. I'm not going to die with any more regrets.  :hi:

SaneOnes

I'm glad to hear that, Neo. Regrets aren't worth a bugger. The sequels were still totally unnecessary, though.

Offline thaislave

Found Emily to be a pricktease and scammer
Useless
:(

vt

Useless

Tell us more...don't forget there is another girl calling herself Emily Jane in Gorleston too.  :hi:

Which one??  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hackneylad1

Useless

Yes, which one. The £120 an hour or the £160 an hour one.

Review please so we can all be made aware of the problem you had.

Offline itk

Useless

Are you talking about her webcam activities?

Offline JR

I'm afraid I'm coming to the opinion that thaislave is just a tout for 'mata' & also a twat - read his posts, it wont take long. Of course that's just my opinion  :hi:

Offline socks

I'm afraid I'm coming to the opinion that thaislave is just a tout for 'mata' & also a twat - read his posts, it wont take long. Of course that's just my opinion  :hi:
...and humbly given  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline uutarn

Bah humbug.
This thread just keeps raising from the dead. Salt in the wound for me as i cannot see Emily Jane again and i really wanted to  :cry:.

Offline thaislave

Upto you and your opinion fella
I dont see what I'd get touting anyone unless I was their pimp which im not
So I'll just leave my review like anyone else
In this case Emily = timewaster,Mata = hot
;)

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Away you go then, don't be shy 

Offline itk

Upto you and your opinion fella
I dont see what I'd get touting anyone unless I was their pimp which im not
In this case Emily = timewaster,Mata = hot
;)

Please explain her time wasting, prick teasing and scamming then?

SaneOnes

Why do these people even bother? Who the fuck is Mata?