Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane - Norwich  (Read 9800 times)

15 review(s) for Emily_Jane (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

ramrodronnie

You're right there mate. As far as i am concerned EJ is and always will be overpriced as is every other prossie, cos here it's all about getting the best for punters. If I want to fluff away to my hearts content about paying a premium for premium services and prattle on about how she's worth every penny, I can go do it on UKE or in a worthless AW review, which I of course won't ever make at her prices  :lol:

Well as far as I'm concerned personally socks I would never pay the rates that EJ is asking. But some punters will. As I said earlier, if they're happy to pay a premium for these extra extreme services? Then that's their choice.
But from a personal perspective, I'm not into all of the extreme stuff, so she wouldn't be one that I personally would want to see anyway. If she lowered her rates to accommodate punters like myself, then fair enough, but it doesn't appear that she does. So IMO she is limiting her market to just the punters who want the extreme stuff, and are happy to pay her premium rates.

Corey302

This board does make me laugh at times..

EJ is one of the best out there and very much worth £160/hour. I generally stick to girls who charge this sort of hourly rate, and you usually get what you pay for - Young, English, good looking/body and a genuine enjoyment of sex and in many cases pushing the envelope. I have seen EJ both for 1-on-1 and her gangbangs, and there are few better at what she does!

Why the penny-pinching punters even bother to comment on a thread like this is beyond me. If you're only willing to pay £80/hour, you'll likely get some old unattractive woman or some trafficked young Eastern European who hates every second of it. If you want true quality and a girl you actually want to have sex with, you generally have to pay a little more!

And yes, a previous poster is spot on when he states about her setting her rates at a certain level to discourage a certain level of punter - EJ and girls like her don't want the cheapskates..!

ramrodronnie

This board does make me laugh at times..

EJ is one of the best out there and very much worth £160/hour. I generally stick to girls who charge this sort of hourly rate, and you usually get what you pay for - Young, English, good looking/body and a genuine enjoyment of sex and in many cases pushing the envelope. I have seen EJ both for 1-on-1 and her gangbangs, and there are few better at what she does!

Why the penny-pinching punters even bother to comment on a thread like this is beyond me. If you're only willing to pay £80/hour, you'll likely get some old unattractive woman or some trafficked young Eastern European who hates every second of it. If you want true quality and a girl you actually want to have sex with, you generally have to pay a little more!

And yes, a previous poster is spot on when he states about her setting her rates at a certain level to discourage a certain level of punter - EJ and girls like her don't want the cheapskates..!

I couldn't disagree with you more Corey302. I have seen both English WGs, and WGs of different nationalities. I have more than enough experience to know a good punt when I have one, which is why this forum is so helpful. I have had very many really good punts that provide just as good a service as EJ irrespective as to what country they're  from.
I have seen plenty of quality WGs who's rates are way less than EJ. That doesn't make me/us punters penny pinchers in the slightest. it's, common sense, and it should be all about VFM. IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with seeking out good WGs wherever they're from who's rates are reasonably set.
I have punted with some of these expensive WGs in the past, and their service/s haven't been as good as the lower priced WGs. Which says it all really; Greed

Offline socks

I couldn't disagree with you more Corey302. I have seen both English WGs, and WGs of different nationalities. I have more than enough experience to know a good punt when I have one, which is why this forum is so helpful. I have had very many really good punts that provide just as good a service as EJ irrespective as to what country they're  from.
I have seen plenty of quality WGs who's rates are way less than EJ. That doesn't make me/us punters penny pinchers in the slightest. it's, common sense, and it should be all about VFM. IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with seeking out good WGs wherever they're from who's rates are reasonably set.
I have punted with some of these expensive WGs in the past, and their service/s haven't been as good as the lower priced WGs. Which says it all really; Greed
You done well to reply there Ronnie. I couldn't read what he'd written as it was all covered in fluff  :lol:

ramrodronnie

You done well to reply there Ronnie. I couldn't read what he'd written as it was all covered in fluff  :lol:

I was thinking exactly the same thing socks, I just tend to hold back a bit when it comes to calling some punters fluffy, as I was in the same position myself until a learned that talking that way on UKP shows like some punters are either fluffy, or white knighting.

Corey302

I respect your counter-argument Ronnie, however in my experience, market forces usually tend to dictate that the best girls end up charging what they can reasonably get away with.

Right, to be clear, because I'm not cheap, I'm fluffy? Hmm, I think I know what I'd rather be..

ramrodronnie

I respect your counter-argument Ronnie, however in my experience, market forces usually tend to dictate that the best girls end up charging what they can reasonably get away with.

Right, to be clear, because I'm not cheap, I'm fluffy? Hmm, I think I know what I'd rather be..

Thanks for respecting my counter argument Corey302. I prefer to term it as a debate rather than arguing. But yes there are many WGs who set their rates high, and the phrase that you use  get away with. is very apt IMO.

Corey302

Thanks for respecting my counter argument Corey302. I prefer to term it as a debate rather than arguing. But yes there are many WGs who set their rates high, and the phrase that you use  get away with. is very apt IMO.

Well I think you know what I meant, everybody wants to be paid what they're worth - you and I are no different in our respective lines of work, I imagine.

I guess I'm just in the fortunate position where I don't have to count the pennies the way certain other posters on this board clearly do.

ramrodronnie

Well I think you know what I meant, everybody wants to be paid what they're worth - you and I are no different in our respective lines of work, I imagine.

I guess I'm just in the fortunate position where I don't have to count the pennies the way certain other posters on this board clearly do.

everybody wants to be paid what they're worth.

That is sounding a tad fluffy/white knighting Corey302

Corey302

everybody wants to be paid what they're worth.

That is sounding a tad fluffy/white knighting Corey302

Whatever dude, it's true. Sounds like a lot of the punters on here have an attitude problem with paying for sex. If you can't afford the better ones, stick to the cheap ones - but don't complain when you receive a poor service from an unattractive girl..

ramrodronnie

Whatever dude, it's true. Sounds like a lot of the punters on here have an attitude problem with paying for sex. If you can't afford the better ones, stick to the cheap ones - but don't complain when you receive a poor service from an unattractive girl..

Track back Corey302 and you'll see what I have already said about WGs, their rates, and their services, I'm not prepared to type it all out again.

Offline socks

Nonsense, this is exactly the place to complain about poor service. And attractiveness is only relevant if you've been tricked into seeing a girl whose features are not as portrayed. This is a forum where the punter comes first, there's no room for encouraging providers to put their prices up, or endorsing their practice of charging ludicrous sums for the privilege of seeing them.

It's fine on UKE if you want to play that way though. It was set up by admin as he recognised there were plenty of punters who wanted to express their adulation for the ladies who charge them small fortunes.

Offline finn5555

Corey nobody has an attitude about paying for sex fella, just many think £160 an hour is steep (I agree) plenty of quality English pro$$ies to be had for cheaper  :hi:

SaneOnes

Corey nobody has an attitude about paying for sex fella, just many think £160 an hour is steep (I agree) plenty of quality English pro$$ies to be had for cheaper  :hi:

+1

Offline uutarn

This. You give me some of your spare cash and i'll share your sentiment.

Some people want to get VFM, some want a pump and dump, and some just can't afford it, or at least struggle to.
I can afford her prices but have to go without in order to do so.

As i stated in my review (as i thought it was relevant to many) its not the fact she charges 160 squids, its does the 160 add up to a better overall experience than ones i have had for 130.

The answer is no in my opinion.
Doesn't mean i wouldn't want to see her again though.

ramrodronnie

This. You give me some of your spare cash and i'll share your sentiment.

Some people want to get VFM, some want a pump and dump, and some just can't afford it, or at least struggle to.
I can afford her prices but have to go without in order to do so.

As i stated in my review (as i thought it was relevant to many) its not the fact she charges 160 squids, its does the 160 add up to a better overall experience than ones i have had for 130.

The answer is no in my opinion.
Doesn't mean i wouldn't want to see her again though.

+1 uutarn. You'd probably see her sooner, and more often if she were to drop her rates mate?

Offline uutarn

+1 uutarn. You'd probably see her sooner, and more often if she were to drop her rates mate?
More often yes, sooner no.

She is a very difficult girl to pin down and my interest is starting to wane.

SaneOnes

She provides a similar and definitely not as good a service as Lindsey of London who is away for now. Her rates were 20-30 pounds less and more reasonable if booked for longer. But yeah, anyone can charge whatever they want and it does come down to GREED in the end.

ramrodronnie

She provides a similar and definitely not as good a service as Lindsey of London who is away for now. Her rates were 20-30 pounds less and more reasonable if booked for longer. But yeah, anyone can charge whatever they want and it does come down to GREED in the end.

Agreed SaneOnes. I believe that most of us logical/sensible punters would say the same mate.

Corey302

I do find it interesting that if you dare to deviate from the accepted attitude on this board, you are thrown to the wolves and called a 'fluffy' (whatever the fudge that means!).

I can't comment on Lindsay from London, and I certainly haven't seen Emily that many times. I will be going to her gangbang at the weekend though and know there are few better at entertaining a room full of horny men!

I think a lot of guys on here DO have an attitude problem with paying for sex! As soon as I point out that everybody wants to be paid what they feel they are worth, again the 'fluffy' accusations come out.. No, it's a fact. We all do a job we feel we are recompensed appropriately for, why should that not be the case for everybody, including sex workers?

We can all only call on our personal experiences which form our opinions. Personally I have found that a girl will usually charge what the market allows, and therefore the more attractive better service providers tend to charge more. Of course there will always be hidden gems who charge less for reasons best known to themselves, however I'm not prepared to waste any money kissing a few frogs to find them.

ramrodronnie

I do find it interesting that if you dare to deviate from the accepted attitude on this board, you are thrown to the wolves and called a 'fluffy' (whatever the fudge that means!).

I can't comment on Lindsay from London, and I certainly haven't seen Emily that many times. I will be going to her gangbang at the weekend though and know there are few better at entertaining a room full of horny men!

I think a lot of guys on here DO have an attitude problem with paying for sex! As soon as I point out that everybody wants to be paid what they feel they are worth, again the 'fluffy' accusations come out.. No, it's a fact. We all do a job we feel we are recompensed appropriately for, why should that not be the case for everybody, including sex workers?

We can all only call on our personal experiences which form our opinions. Personally I have found that a girl will usually charge what the market allows, and therefore the more attractive better service providers tend to charge more. Of course there will always be hidden gems who charge less for reasons best known to themselves, however I'm not prepared to waste any money kissing a few frogs to find them.

Well you seem to be in the minority camp on Emily Corey302. IMO, and from the opinions of most who have commented on her is she's overpriced. Of course you are most certainly entitled to your opinion Corey302. But the way that you are talking seems to be endorsing her, and other good service WGs that it's ok to be charging these premium rates. IMO it really does all boil down to Greed, and what they can get away with charging.
Sure she will still get mug punters who'll be fool enough to pay what she's asking, and that's what she's relying on; Mug Punters.
I can see that you won't budge from your views Corey302, so I guess that we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Hunghertsguy

I see both sides but it absolutely is like anythung else - this is a market with lots of service providers. If she chargse £160 and is busy, she is not greedy but rather aware of what the market will stand in pricing. Equally they will be punters whos budget means she is out of their range.
We dont all buy our food in Waitrose, some only in Lidl, but Waitrose aren't greedy they just know their customers - both Waitrose and Lidl are growing because they aim at different shoppers.
If she has no business at £160 then she is getting it wrong, if she is as busy as she wNts to be at £160 then she is smart - even if others offer the same for less. I'm all for VFM but I wouldnt criticise her. I thought a girl in St Albans was taking the piss on pricing the other day but another punter told me that plenty of punters in St Albans woukd pay it - again, market forces.
(See I rememver something from O-level economics lol)

ramrodronnie

I see both sides but it absolutely is like anythung else - this is a market with lots of service providers. If she chargse £160 and is busy, she is not greedy but rather aware of what the market will stand in pricing. Equally they will be punters whos budget means she is out of their range.
We dont all buy our food in Waitrose, some only in Lidl, but Waitrose aren't greedy they just know their customers - both Waitrose and Lidl are growing because they aim at different shoppers.
If she has no business at £160 then she is getting it wrong, if she is as busy as she wNts to be at £160 then she is smart - even if others offer the same for less. I'm all for VFM but I wouldnt criticise her. I thought a girl in St Albans was taking the piss on pricing the other day but another punter told me that plenty of punters in St Albans woukd pay it - again, market forces.
(See I rememver something from O-level economics lol)

I agree with everything you say Hunghertsguy apart from market forces. I do honestly think that it is mug punters, not market forces who keep these WGs charging these high rates. If mug punters refused to see them, they would have to lower their rates. I keep to what I have said, and I'm convinced that it is plain, and simple Greed

SaneOnes

The supermarket analogy doesn't stack up by any means. I buy Somerset butter from M&S as well as Aldi's "whatever valley". M&S one costs me 40p more but I'm happy with the quality and the price for both. Whereas I am more likely to whinge about the greedy prossies charging £50-£100 more than someone who is happy to charge a reasonable rate for similar services. Case in point - Lexxi Rocks off Leeds, my first ever "expensive" punt back in 2012 when she was charging £200 per hour for unbe-fuckin-lievably filthy services. I'm sure she is still maintaining that standard at her current £350 per hour rate but still she is being a greedy cunt. So, no, wont ever see her at her hourly rate ever again. I might do an overnight as that works out more reasonably but there is absolutely no reason for her to up her prices in that manner in the span of 3-4 years. £350 per hour for what exactly?? Who the fuck does she think she is? Yes, the market is there, so are other filthy fucks. Fucking greedy cunts.

Hunghertsguy

Would you sell your car for £5,000 if you knew you could get £8,000 for it?
No
Does that make you greedy?
No
Is it because that what that car fetches on the open market?
Yes

Am I going to whinge about you being a greedy cunt bevause I only want to spend £5,000
No

Market forces mate - just pay what you want and if orhers are happy to pay more dont cry about it.

Hunghertsguy

Ronnie - mug punters paying over the odds ARE the market forces.
Just as I'm daft enough to buy the new i-Whatever everytime Mr Apple shows me something shiny I don't have.

ramrodronnie

No
No
Yes

Am I going to whinge about you being a greedy cunt bevause I only want to spend £5,000
No Market forces mate - just pay what you want and if orhers are happy to pay more dont cry about it.

I maintain my stance on this subject Hunghertsguy. If there are enough mug punters out there who are daft enough to lash out ridiculously, over inflated prices/rates to these Greedy girls? They will keep on charging it. Of course they will charge more if they know that they will get away with it, that's life mate. I maintain; Greed

SaneOnes

Who is crying? It's blatant how greedy some of the prossies are when they are going to charge more than others who provide similar services. If you are going to exercise more shit analogies, then at least add some details. A car? You could have mentioned features to compare between the £5000 car and the £8000 car and then it would have been a valid debate. As I said before in one my previous posts, a girl can charge anything - these are girls who are selling sex. If someone is providing similar service to a girl who charges £130 per hour but charging more then she is only doing so because she can get away with being greedy. Greed is greed and the example of Lexxi Rocks (in my last post) epitomizes that. She is not the only one of course.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:05:56 pm by SaneOnes »

ramrodronnie

Who is crying? It's blatant how greedy some of the prossies are when they are going to charge more than others who provide similar services. If you are going to exercise more shit analogies, then at least add some details. A car? You could have mentioned features to compare between the £5000 car and the £8000 car and then it would have been a valid debate. As I said before in one my previous posts, a girl can charge anything - these are girls who are selling sex. If someone is providing similar service to a girl who charges £130 per hour but charging more then she is only doing so because she can get away with being greedy. Greed is greed and the example of Lexxi Rocks (in my last post) epitomizes that. She is not the only one of course.

+1 SaneOnes IMO, spot on mate!

Offline uutarn

I will be going to her gangbang at the weekend though and know there are few better at entertaining a room full of horny men!
I can't wait for your review :).

Corey302

No
No
Yes

No

Market forces mate - just pay what you want and if orhers are happy to pay more dont cry about it.

Spot on! The penny pinchers on here are an embarrassment.. I can't think why these girls don't want to meet you..

Corey302

I can't wait for your review :).

Ill be all over that mate.. I'm presuming no-one else from this board is going?

ramrodronnie

The penny pinchers on here are an embarrassment.. I can't think why these girls don't want to meet you..

Well if that's not a tout comment, I don't know what is?

Corey302

The penny pinchers on here are an embarrassment.. I can't think why these girls don't want to meet you..

Well if that's not a tout comment, I don't know what is?

Get over it Ronnie, I'm just not cheap like you..

ramrodronnie

Get over it Ronnie, I'm just not cheap like you..

No touts rarely are cheap Corey302.

Offline hendrix

She's been on my list for ages! Definitely going to try and book her, sounds like my type :cool: Good review OP!

Offline uutarn

She's been on my list for ages! Definitely going to try and book her, sounds like my type :cool: Good review OP!
Thanks mate, you're welcome.

Can we kill this thread please?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 11:07:59 pm by uutarn »

ramrodronnie

Thanks mate, you're welcome.

Can we kill this thread please?

I really do hope that Admin will agree to killing this thread? It's obvious that there are many differing opinions on Rates, and services of some WGs.

Offline Lowie1973

I really do hope that Admin will agree to killing this thread? It's obvious that there are many differing opinions on Rates, and services of some WGs.

I think this thread should be closed and the debate moved to a general thread. It's not really fair that what has become a general debate about price and value for money be associated just with one provider. It's not as though anyone has suggested that EJ is the only girl asking this price.

Offline sxman

The thread is not all bad, I would of never of even thought about going to Norwich for a punt, but was curious to why this thread was 4 pages long and read the review and now she is on my hotlist, she sound great, a little more money than I like to pay and for that reason would never be a regular, but thats because I am poor & tight.

vt

The thread is not all bad, I would of never of even thought about going to Norwich for a punt, but was curious to why this thread was 4 pages long and read the review and now she is on my hotlist, she sound great, a little more money than I like to pay and for that reason would never be a regular, but thats because I am poor & tight.

So, in a bizarre twist of fate, this thread has probably generated quite a bit of interest in Emily Jane from guys who want to see if she's worth her premium rates...probably enough to keep her busy at those rates and ensuring that she won't be needing to drop them anytime soon!!  :D

Offline Badvicar

OP had a great fuck - check

It was a bit pricey - check

Jobs a good 'en.

Offline sxman

So, in a bizarre twist of fate, this thread has probably generated quite a bit of interest in Emily Jane from guys who want to see if she's worth her premium rates...probably enough to keep her busy at those rates and ensuring that she won't be needing to drop them anytime soon!!  :D

Totally agree, any debate is just going to raise interest, you know what they say "bad press is still good press".

ramrodronnie

Totally agree, any debate is just going to raise interest, you know what they say "bad press is still good press".

Well no more comments after this one from me sxman.

I think that I've made my point, so no point in being repetitive, like you rightly say, all that this debate is achieving is generating more interest in her, good or bad press, which is what her and her touts want. I won't be commenting on this particular thread again after this comment.

Offline Clooney

Hendrix, she's fucking awesome. I highly recommend. The prettiest little innocent looking perverted slut you can imagine.

You wouldn't believe her body. Seriously!

Offline uutarn

Thanks for the necro clooney... :dash:

The sycophancy is getting unbearable.

Please, let this thread die.

vw

Is there anywhere near hers to land my helicopter lads ?   :D :D :wackogirl: :crazy:

Offline Clooney

Thanks for the necro clooney... :dash:

The sycophancy is getting unbearable.

Please, let this thread die.

It's not sycophancy, this is s place where we choose to share our opinions on WGs. I know Hendrix's tastes, and would highly recommend this girl to him.

Equally, if you don't like it, you don't have to look at the thread, far less comment.

Keep yourself and others happy and just ignore.

Really simple!

Offline Natwest

I have reviewed Emily Jane in the past and had arranged to see her again but my financial circumstances deteriorated so I haven't arranged anything yet. This forum is about putting the punter first and by sharing information the good WG's stay in business and the bad ones suffer.

I am not sure what price you put on a girl of 22 who will shag with a 64 year old bloke and give her best for the entire 2 hours. I can't accept an argument that she is greedy. She sets a price with no extras and you can buy it or not buy it. She does not have a monopoly so the consumer/punter has thousands of others to choose from. My cock went in all available holes, I spanked her bum red and gave her a big load to swallow at the end of it. The sweetest girl entered the room at the beginning, the filthiest whore was there for 2 hours and the sweetest girl left at the end. Tonight she is taking part in a gangbang.

In my small experience I have never seen a WG who comes close. There may be better and there may be cheaper. I don't have the funds to be able to find out. The East Anglian region is pretty sparse. I can probably only afford to punt her once a year. But it will be the best punt of the year by far.