Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stratford: Karina-19  (Read 3532 times)

3 review(s) for Katy-20 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

hbksid

She is located about 12 mins walk from Stratford Station and lives with her friend in a private apartment. 70 for an hour and she is worth every penny. I booked her for an hour around 9pm Sat night. Nice apartment. She is 20 years old and looks better in person than her pictures. She's got a beautiful body and lovely natural pair of bosoms. She does good kissing not too deep, responds well on licking too. I finished first in Mish and second with doggy and cowgirl.

She is not into anal and owo.

Her english is not great but she is a good talker and friendly. She's total opposite of other Romanian girls.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:31:38 am by hbksid »

Offline Nagilum

ramrodronnie

She is located about 12 mins walk from Stratford Station and lives with her friend in a private apartment. 70 for an hour and she is worth every penny. I booked her for an hour around 9pm Sat night. Nice apartment. She is 20 years old and looks better in person than her pictures. She's got a beautiful body and lovely natural pair of bosoms. She does good kissing not too deep, responds well on licking too. I finished first in Mish and second with doggy and cowgirl.

She is not into anal and owo.

Her english is not great but she is a good talker and friendly. She's total opposite of other Romanian girls.

Thanks for your Review hbksid. I am tempted to add her to my HL. By looking at her pics in her profile she looks very nice, and by the sounds of it, one of the better Romanian WGs.
However the absence of CIM, and, or Facials to finish isn't enough for me personally to want to add her.

helmsdale

sounds like the perfect choice for JRC to break his Romanian punting duck

Attractive     Tick
Kisses          Tick
Tie N Tease  Tick
Affordable    Tick

Offline NightKid

sounds like the perfect choice for JRC to break his Romanian punting duck

Attractive     Tick
Kisses          Tick
Tie N Tease  Tick
Affordable    Tick

Missing OWO there buddy.

ramrodronnie

PJ88

WTF?????  :mad:

I sent her texts over last two weeks and she never respond, or when she does, she just send "yes" to my question if she works today, and when I ask about details she just ignore me  :unknown:

I guess I will have to call to arrange appt. Women there days......

ramrodronnie

WTF?????  :mad:

I sent her texts over last two weeks and she never respond, or when she does, she just send "yes" to my question if she works today, and when I ask about details she just ignore me  :unknown:

I guess I will have to call to arrange appt. Women there days......

Most punters get the same treatment from many WGs, not all, but many, particularly from EE WGs PJ88.

Apart from the obvious scam merchants, we have to try and contend with the language barriers, which many foreign WGs often use as a ploy. But these tactics often hinder potential bookings, if they are scamming they need to realise that it is losing them potential clients.

Online LanceVance

Good review. I like how short and sweet her profile is. I shall keep an eye on her for future reference.

Offline NightKid

OWO isn't on her menu NightKid

That's what I meant, Jimbo doesn't see girls who don't do OWO.

ramrodronnie

That's what I meant, Jimbo doesn't see girls who don't do OWO.

Nor me mate.

ramrodronnie

The more that I read the two Reviews, the more suspicious I get? The first Review was more detailed and rated a Positive. The second was short and sweet, and very little info. Something's telling me that the last Review wasn't kosher?

cockneybstrd

The more that I read the two Reviews, the more suspicious I get? The first Review was more detailed and rated a Positive. The second was short and sweet, and very little info. Something's telling me that the last Review wasn't kosher?

You been licking the pipe agan Old Ram Rod

The first review THIS ONE is very brief and is a Positive. LeatherLovers negative (here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84021.0) is a lot more detailed

The last review was the Negative so your claiming that Leather's review was not Kosher and the four line positive is Kosher ?

I would suggest if this is the case you get down the doctors as your sense of smell has gone

helmsdale

CW - there is an earlier review of the same profile as Katy-20 making Leatherlovers the third review.

Rereading this review OP does not have perfect English, so is very probably Sergei as Ramrod suspected

ramrodronnie

You been licking the pipe agan Old Ram Rod

The first review THIS ONE is very brief and is a Positive. LeatherLovers negative (here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84021.0) is a lot more detailed

The last review was the Negative so your claiming that Leather's review was not Kosher and the four line positive is Kosher ?

I would suggest if this is the case you get down the doctors as your sense of smell has gone

Ok, there's obviously some confusement here. I'm not at all questioning LeatherLovers Negative Review. I'm saying that I'm suspicious about the Positive Review, which is short and sweet, at the top of "This Link" If "You" look at just this link, which is the link that I'm referring to there's no mention at all with regard to LeatherLovers Negative Review, which like I say, I am not questioning at all.

So cut out the sarcasm cockneybstrd. We all need to be on our guard against pimps & touts!

cockneybstrd

CW - there is an earlier review of the same profile as Katy-20 making Leatherlovers the third review.

Rereading this review OP does not have perfect English, so is very probably Sergei as Ramrod suspected

My apologies to the ramrod in this matter. I struggle sometimes with the logic 'the ram' tends to use so i assumed wrongly in this instance he was suggesting the negative was not kosher

ramrodronnie

Well thank you cockney.

This Review by LeatherLover I trust. But the Review at the top of this Link which is short and sweet, as I did refer to as such, I don't trust.

Online leatherlover

Reviews: 18

Karina - Stratford

« on: Today at 07:40:55 pm »

Shit punt.

Shit comms. Texted her for a meeting at a certain time in the afternoon. She replied OK, but failed to provide the postcode. I had to text three times more before the postcode was given, and by then the original time had nearly passed so I had to delay.

About 4 mins walk from Maryland station, or go to Stratford station and walk through the more gippo of the two shopping centres, and you are there.

Digs are modern. OK. 3 calls instead of 2. Got to the road and called. She gave me the no of the block of flats. Then had to wait outside like a tool as she didn't give the flat no and insisted on opening the door, so I would say pretty fucking indiscreet.

Anyway, looks wise not bad. Nice slim girl. Bags under eyes. Opened door in T shirt, jeans and slippers. I gave her 70 notes for the hour. I knew there was only OW so this was a true punt. OWO is £20 extra but no CIM. I declined.

Kissing - shit. Closed mouth so you can try to insert your tongue but it won't go in. She does allow fingering. Not a big fan of RO so I didn't.

OW technique - nothing special. Doesn't take the whole length in. Does it quite fast. No eye contact. Then we tried to have sex. That was a joke. First tried her on top. Usually when WGs go on top, they basically sit on the cock and grind. She did nothing of the sort so there was basically no penetration. So we switched to doggy - again, I couldn't get penetration. She then said something weird - "I didn't expect that you wanted to have sex"? WTF? I clarified and she confirmed - she only expected me to want oral. Fucking hell!

So then I went on top. She doesn't open her legs wide enough for me to get in and also uses her fingers as if she is afraid the condom is going to come off.

By this time, for the first time EVER, whether civvie or WG, I start losing my erection. She then says words to the effect of "maybe it is better for you to cum in oral". I had had enough so I agreed as long as she gave me £20 back, which she agreed to. So she recommenced the shit OW. I kept telling her to take the whole length to no avail. I'm hardly Ted Stryker!

Anyway, and this takes the fucking cake, I cum and as soon as I cum she takes her mouth away. WTF? I've got a fucking condom on.

The only positive? She gave me my £20 back. Really - do yourselves a favour and give her a miss. The more I think about it, the more I think I've been scammed!

Report this post     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 review(s) found for Katy-20 linked to in above post

Online pumps

Reviews: 108

Re: Karina - Stratford