Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy  (Read 957 times)

Westney

This profile is just about the best I've seen, ticks all of the right boxes for me, however what a pity that she only does 'outcalls', hope she can 'entertain' at home in the future, I'd even have fun in her car if she was up for it. Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bumbuttass

She looks ok but her profile makes her come across as a stroppy cow lol

Cantgetenough

I first knew Daisy on her first day in this business, some years ago, working at Blue Ice. She has also done outcalls to my house, and works well with other girls in twosomes and threesomes. It's a shame that her AW page seems to have given a negative impression, because, in reality, she is good company and a first-rate fuck. Best of all, for me, is the fact that she is, naturally, on the submissive side. She is transported everywhere by her bloke (Glen?), and they are both swingers. She is not my normally-preferred body-shape (ceteris paribus, I like 'em with a little more curve and meat), but I can still recommend her wholeheartedly. Losing a string of good performers like Daisy is one of the several things which has gradually dragged Blue Ice down.

vw

Looks similar to daisy I reviewed who splits time between Gloucester and Birmingham, not sure if the same but look similar.

Cantgetenough

Silly me: in the second line, I should have typed threesomes (two-girl, i.e.) and foursomes (three-girl). I've had the pleasure of both with Daisy; also a really great MMFF session.

Cantgetenough

Looks similar to daisy I reviewed who splits time between Gloucester and Birmingham, not sure if the same but look similar.

I see what you're getting at, but I'm pretty sure that it's not the same woman. Daisy is very much a girl of Brum and surrounding areas. Also, prices are at variance.