Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonya - Leicester (Tetuan Road Girls)  (Read 2109 times)

19 review(s) for Sexy Sonya. (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sonya
£70 for 30min

I actually arranged to see Rainy (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) but as we all know and love about the Tetuan Road girls, you show up and get who's available (aka B&S).

To be fair, I was told Rainy would be available in 20mins (which usually means a min of 30) but didn't fancy waiting in my car so carried on with Sonya, after confirming services.

Pros
Great comms (at least it was great when I thought I was getting Rainy)
Nice clean spacious apartment and free nearby parking (depending on time visited)
OK looking girl, profile pics are a true likeness.  Seemed a little disinterested, maybe lateness of the hour
OK FK, not DKF and OWO technique half decent.

Cons
CIM was confirmed as on offer and included in price but not delivered.  She pulled away at the defining moment.

I would not visit her again.  Been trying to get hold of Rainy every since but she never answers or is busy.  Not surprised, she looks the better looking of the two.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Offline sanjman

That's a bloke btw, post op

The person in the pictures currently showing on the profile isn't the girl I saw. 

Offline RogerBoner

The person in the pictures currently showing on the profile isn't the girl I saw.
But is the person the man that you saw? :yahoo:

Offline sanjman

But is the person the man that you saw? :yahoo:

Up close and personal, I certainly hope I could have told the difference!