Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true?? Sweetamelia28 (Greenwich)  (Read 1277 times)

ramrodronnie

Sometimes. Often I should say. These WGs profiles look too good to be true. I wonder whether this one is yet another example?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

vw

She has turkey fillets in her legging to make her ass look bigger.

Doesn't need assistance making her hands look bigger.  Alarm bells ringing here !

Hidden Image/Members Only

ramrodronnie

She has turkey fillets in her legging to make her ass look bigger.

Doesn't need assistance making her hands look bigger.  Alarm bells ringing here !

Thanks for posting the pic VW. I know what you mean. But she does look fucking sexy to me mate.  :wackogirl: :wacko:

ramrodronnie

I haven't figured out how to copy and paste pics yet VW. Any help would be appreciated mate, as I'm not too good with all of this testicle stuff, prob an age thing VW?  :lol:

vw

I haven't figured out how to copy and paste pics yet VW. Any help would be appreciated mate, as I'm not too good with all of this testicle stuff, prob an age thing VW?  :lol:

Possibly an age thing RRR, imagine in all reality you don't eat enough carrots to be able to do this ! 

Idiot Proof Instructions or Proof there are idiots instructions

Find the web URL of the picture, that will look something like;

External Link/Members Only

Select it all and copy it.

In the reply box on here, look at the icons above and click on the image button, that will insert the following code into your reply;

img][/img

The insert icon should be flashing between ][

paste the URL, it will look like this;

img]http://84.244.135.41/f/2302016_2.jpg[/img

I have deletede the opening [ and closing ] or you would see the picture and not the code.

Give it a try.

ramrodronnie

Possibly an age thing RRR, imagine in all reality you don't eat enough carrots to be able to do this ! 

Idiot Proof Instructions or Proof there are idiots instructions

Find the web URL of the picture, that will look something like;

Select it all and copy it.

In the reply box on here, look at the icons above and click on the image button, that will insert the following code into your reply;

img][/img

The insert icon should be flashing between ][

paste the URL, it will look like this;

img]http://84.244.135.41/f/2302016_2.jpg[/img

I have deletede the opening [ and closing ] or you would see the picture and not the code.

Give it a try.

Cheers VW. Lmbo. Thanks for your help mate. Yeah I need to be eating more carrots mate, prob is they aint as freely available here in Essex as you lot in yokel land.  :lol:

bristolqwerty

ramrodronnie

This is a piece of cake too.

Cheers Andyply. I'll try that a bit later. Gotta have something to eat first, I'm bloody starving  :lol: :thumbsup:

bristolqwerty

Cheers Andyply. I'll try that a bit later. Gotta have something to eat first, I'm bloody starving  :lol: :thumbsup:
Glad to help. Have a piece of cake  :D

Offline laidbackasiandude

Examine this picture from her AW gallery,

There is a match from this particular External Link/Members Only

It's unlikely the actual WG is the one pictured, hence highly probable it's bait and switch.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:50:41 pm by laidbackasiandude »

ramrodronnie

Examine this picture from her AW gallery,

There is a match from this particular External Link/Members Only

It's unlikely the actual WG is the one pictured, hence highly probable it's bait and switch.

I agree laidbackasiandude. Likely, but as yet, not proven?  :unknown:

RRR, you've got sufficient detail, information and analysis (indeed anyone has now) to make a decision.
It's up to you whether to proceed with booking this Amelia, or look elsewhere.

The matching site re image previously posted, is a Spanish web page for wannabe models, amateur selfie model
shoots etc.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:25:11 pm by laidbackasiandude »

bristolqwerty

RRR, you've got sufficient detail, information and analysis (indeed anyone has now) to make a decision.
It's up to you whether to proceed with booking this Amelia, or look elsewhere.
Whats the worse that can happen, you leave feeling a knob  :D

Whats the worse that can happen, you leave feeling a knob  :D

Punters' worst ever nightmare scenario regarding B&S?????

bristolqwerty

:D Best post ever  :lol: rivals a Hilary Mantel novel for realism & intrigue, a real page turner.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:40:11 pm by bristolqwerty »

endomorph

She has gone now.

Which proves that "Amelia" wasn't the model shown on the profile pictures. Looks like "Sergei/Boris/Hairy Boris/Maxim/Olga Klebb"
or whoever set up that AW profile, realised the game was up and pulled profile, or someone reported that profile to AW's admin.

ramrodronnie

Which proves that "Amelia" wasn't the model shown on the profile pictures. Looks like "Sergei/Boris/Hairy Boris/Maxim/Olga Klebb"
or whoever set up that AW profile, realised the game was up and pulled profile, or someone reported that profile to AW's admin.

Thanks for highlighting this fucking phoney profile laidbackasiandude. Much appreciated. Nice to see that Sergei has been sussed out yet again!  :thumbsup:  :hi: