Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose  (Read 6157 times)

118 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (118 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

GBush

Mate, it's really a bit confusing and I see a new Mr Shack coming up.. Punting is different from dating/friendship.

+1

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
I don't think I was being indiscreet. Mr. Shack publicly stated his is having a mental heath problem but sadly he tried to deflect from his own problems trying to portray me as some sort of a villain.

I did not go into any descriptions of what happened during the bookings, but I did feel the need to justify why I refused to see him because some punters may assume I am stuck up.  Actually, I was still thinking of giving him a go after some time has passed but seeing his reaction coming onto the forum trying to badmouth me made me think twice.

Offline AnthG

I remember who you are. You're the guy who is always posting on the other site about being dragged into WGs domestic problems.  You claim you're a mug and you won't let it happen again.

Yes that is me. And right on all parts.

Mate, it's really a bit confusing and I see a new Mr Shack coming up.. Punting is different from dating/friendship.

I fully admit. I did genuinely think due to the above crazy shit that WG did to me, that she was a friend of mine. I fully admit this. I was then burned from ever thinking this. It was the long con it seems. Similar to the move the Sting with Robert Redford and Paul Newman.

My thoughts now have been, as you rightly say, to treat things as a transaction and nothing more. Unfortunately this has caused me to be considered scumbag punter number one for my saying "Its just a transaction". You feel you sometimes cannot win.

My strong advice, don't say on a site with WGs on it, its just a transaction. As you will be hung, drawn, quartered and then sixteenth afterwards.

So I will say here, the best thing a punter can do in punting, is to accept no matter what, WGs do not give two shits about them. It is harsh to say it.  But it is something worth always keeping right there in your mind when punting. No matter what a WG says, no matter what a WG does. All you are is a real life ATM machine to her.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:03:10 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

kartrider

Yes that is me. And right on all parts.

I fully admit. I did genuinely think due to the above crazy shit that WG did to me, that she was a friend of mine. I fully admit this. I was then burned from ever thinking this. It was the long con it seems. Similar to the move the Sting with Robert Redford and Paul Newman.

My thoughts now have been, as you rightly say, to treat things as a transaction and nothing more. Unfortunately this has caused me to be considered scumbag punter number one for my saying "Its just a transaction". You feel you sometimes cannot win (Yes, either TOFTT or use reviews).

My strong advice, don't say on a site with WGs on it, its just a transaction. As you will be hung, drawn, quartered and then sixteenth afterwards.(No No  :dash: :dash: No No Xtimes No.... This is a review site, not a propaganda board, just be honest..)

So I will say here, the best thing a punter can do in punting, is to accept no matter what, WGs do not give two shits about them  :thumbsup:(you realised). It is harsh to say it.  But it is something worth always keeping right there in your mind when punting. No matter what a WG says, no matter what a WG does. All you are is a real life ATM machine to her(lol, ATM has many customers and a customer has many ATM's to draw from.. ).

Just few candid thoughts on reading your reply  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:21:16 pm by kartrider »

kartrider

I don't think I was being indiscreet. Mr. Shack publicly stated his is having a mental heath problem but sadly he tried to deflect from his own problems trying to portray me as some sort of a villain (Never really thought you're the villan, atleast myself, after reading his couple of posts).

I did not go into any descriptions of what happened during the bookings, but I did feel the need to justify why I refused to see him because some punters may assume I am stuck up.  Actually, I was still thinking of giving him a go after some time has passed but seeing his reaction coming onto the forum trying to badmouth me made me think twice.

You're in my hotlist(from day 1 :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:) anyway and will try to book after that eligibility(some positive reviews)..

Peace to the world..  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

vw

You're in my hotlist(from day 1 :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:) anyway and will try to book after that eligibility(some positive reviews)..

Peace to the world..  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Are you auditioning to be the next loon.  Piece to the world.  :lol:

kartrider

Are you auditioning to be the next loon.  Piece to the world.  :lol:

Lol VW No..  :D :D If revealing hotlist is a loon trait, then I'm not ... It was just banter  :P  :P
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:39:44 pm by kartrider »

Offline lewishamguy

kartrider you're good but I get the faint whiff of an ex-member around you..  :sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

"Rejection Issues"

:D :lol: :sarcastic:
Made me laugh after a stressful day. Read the earlier comments today, he clearly needs help if he doesn't know why he was rejected and can't take a hint either. He shouldn't be punting IMO while he's in this state of mind. It's reckless.

Offline Cuntminion

No click is an entirely valid reason not to have further bookings although I think that was just a surface reason here for not seeing someone who is emotionally unstable

That not a dig I'm actually saying tis good whether your own safety was priority or their mental welfare was important too , you done a good thing not continuing
Others might of for the money but you never for the other reasons mentioned
 :thumbsup:

Offline Cuntminion

But all it was, was just her source of income went down for two weeks. And hence why I am quite pissed off by this looking back.

I remember this thread well

Ant if you ever take another two weeks off me and butterkist corporation will be ringing up hospitals them more so as popcorn sales will take massive slump

Your probably my favourite poster anywhere ever

kartrider

kartrider you're good but I get the faint whiff of an ex-member around you..  :sarcastic:

No I'm just few days old on this site.. Just speak my mind with some pun and banter added.. Just realised those whiffs and try not to be some ex member :P

GBush

I remember this thread well

Ant if you ever take another two weeks off me and butterkist corporation will be ringing up hospitals them more so as popcorn sales will take massive slump

Your probably my favourite poster anywhere ever

Is "car crash" TV your favourite too

Offline Thepacifist

Anth, I now understand what has happened to you and can only say it will be a blessing in disguise in time. I think that's messed up she tried to contact you in that way. As Hendrix said, a good prossie would be busy with other punters.

Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose, that includes your sanity. I wish you a happy punt  :hi:

Online NightKid

She doesn't need a reason. If a prossie sees you 100 times and says "No" on the 101st, that's up to her.

No, they do. Otherwise the latter half of what you've just said is perfect example of what we'd call irrational behaviour on the prossie's part.

Obviously, in this case it turns out that particular punter has issues therefore the refusal is justified.

"Rejection Issues"

:D :lol: :sarcastic:
Made me laugh after a stressful day.

Plus uno.  :lol:

Offline AnthG

Anth, I now understand what has happened to you and can only say it will be a blessing in disguise in time. I think that's messed up she tried to contact you in that way. As Hendrix said, a good prossie would be busy with other punters.

Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose, that includes your sanity. I wish you a happy punt  :hi:

That is just half of it unfortunately. As after I had took two weeks away from the forum, and the girl phoned my place of work, the local hospitals, the bloody gym I go to, asked the agencies to telephone me on the number I use to phone them, checked the internet for any deaths registered in my name! And she told me phoned up her mother worried sick wanting consoling from her mother as her good friend had went missing.....for two weeks. And she told me she was unable to sleep with worry.

I then had the overnighter with her. And I am stupidly thinking we must be best friends for life here when she told me all of this, and she must really like me here. As no way would any girl do that towards anyone else but someone they really like and care about. Then a few weeks after this......The obvious happened..... She was kicked out of her flat by her flatmate and contacted me in tears as she had nowhere to stay as her credit card was in the flat, she had no money and she faced sleeping on a park bench in winter. So she had nobody else to turn to for help but her close and only friend.

So stupid me lent her the money for the hotel and paid it onto my credit card on the understanding it would be taken off my arranged Christmas overnighter with her. On that day when seeing her she also said regular budget hotels were not good enough so wanted me to book the best hotel in Newcastle for us both. Which I did for the Christmas overnighter.

She worked for another 3 weeks after this and then 4 days before my overnighter was all planned, arranged, agreed and all sorts. She vanished. Refused to answer her phone, respond to texts, or PMs on the forum. She vanished. And she stayed vanished for weeks (so remember, when I took two weeks away from the forum, she did all that above, I was not given the same courtesy, she retired and planned with the clear intentions of never speaking to me ever again).

I later found out she chose to retire, just coincidentally was 4 days before my overnighter which she had totally forgotten about. She also allegedly totally forgot she owed me this money (So she thought the hotel let her stay there for free I guess). She just one day decided to retire, booked a train and moved down south to never come back to Newcastle again and it just happened to be 4 days before my overnighter which she completely forgot about.

So there is me losing the money I lent her, and the money for the hotel and all the food and drink for that overnighter I bought and the Christmas present I bought her and all sorts.

People elsewhere are calling me the biggest scumbag punter on the planet. When I am not, I am the biggest mug punter on the planet for falling for that classic and ever thinking this girl actually liked me. So as a result I am hardening up to prostitutes and the games they play on gullible mug punters like myself. And if it means other prostitutes don't like me as a result. Fuck'em. Better that than getting in a similar situation again with another girl. Seeing a prostitute is a business transaction for me from now on in. And I would strongly recommend every other punter who thinks he is friends with a prostitute starts thinking things through to themselves too. As I promise you, you wont be friends with a prostitute.

Am posting this here as I know the girl in question will never see it as if it was in the general board, or North East section she likely will. And I just wanted to get this off my chest. I really did think this girl was a friend of mine. And when it lasted it felt nice. And she wasn't, and I got stung for thinking that.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 04:34:01 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hendrix

No, they do. Otherwise the latter half of what you've just said is perfect example of what we'd call irrational behaviour on the prossie's part.

Obviously, in this case it turns out that particular punter has issues therefore the refusal is justified.

Plus uno.  :lol:

Maybe I've misunderstood, but "irrational behaviour on the prossies part" is par for the course, no? :D What I mean is, if on the 101st meet a prossie says "No I won't accept your booking"...I'd think that the best response for a punter would be to take his wallet somewhere else than worry about why that might be :unknown:

Sorry to the OP for the hijack! :hi: I'll fuck off now :D

Online NightKid

Maybe I've misunderstood, but "irrational behaviour on the prossies part" is par for the course, no?

What is this, table service at Chinatown?  :lol:  Hell no!

I expect any business, good or bad, to give me a valid reason for refusing me if they choose to do as such.

What I mean is, if on the 101st meet a prossie says "No I won't accept your booking"...I'd think that the best response for a punter would be to take his wallet somewhere else than worry about why that might be :unknown:

Again, no. Of course you don't "worry about why that might be", but I do believe that we're well entitled to know the reason why if we get rejected.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:55:39 pm by NightKid »

GBush

What is this, table service at Chinatown?  :lol:  Hell no!

I expect any business, good or bad, to give me a valid reason for refusing me if they choose to do as such.

Again, no. Of course you don't "worry about why that might be", but I do believe that we're well entitled to know the reason why if we get rejected.

I like your reviews. Got any more coming out??

zingfu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my first meeting with Ellie. A 3 hour incall at her place, mid January.

Comms:

Emailed Ellie some weeks in advance and agreed on a date and time. A few emails and a phone call close to the meet and got her address by text. All quick and efficient.

Discreet building close to Marble Arch station. Easy to find.

The Girl/Punt:

Ellie met me by the door, dressed as requested. Big smile and straight into DFK. Perfect start to a meeting. I got into the shower while Ellie got me a drink.

I'm a pretty vanilla guy and the next 3 hours were a lot of the same. DFK, OWO, 69, CIM and protected sex in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. All delivered at a very high level.

Between rounds I like to have a proper chat to the girls I'm meeting and Ellie is clearly bright and well read. This is basically a necessity for meetings of this durations for me, as I need some recovery time till I'm good to go.

Conclusion:

Great first meeting. Brilliant attitude and personality. Bright girl. One of the best at DFK and OWO. Really, all things in bed were great. Can't fault her and will be back.

Nice one dude great review 3 hours fantastic well done
. A great girl :thumbsup:

Online NightKid

I like your reviews. Got any more coming out??

Are you being sarcastic?

Offline Thepacifist

Anth, what an absolute scumbag she is. So she wanted consoling from her mum when you went missing but then pretended she would be homeless on a park bench? What happened to her mum? She saw you for your kind heart and generosity and rinsed you for all she could. As I said this will be a blessing in disguise and once you've been burned you don't put your hand back in the fire. It's good to get these things off your chest and move forward. Apologies to the OP for going off topic, good review!  :thumbsup:

GBush

Are you being sarcastic?

Absolutely not!  Don't be paranoid.

Useful, because I punt in London. Informative because of content, including photo.

More please

Offline MeesterNeek

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my first meeting with Ellie. A 3 hour incall at her place, mid January.

Comms:

Emailed Ellie some weeks in advance and agreed on a date and time. A few emails and a phone call close to the meet and got her address by text. All quick and efficient.

Discreet building close to Marble Arch station. Easy to find.

The Girl/Punt:

Ellie met me by the door, dressed as requested. Big smile and straight into DFK. Perfect start to a meeting. I got into the shower while Ellie got me a drink.

I'm a pretty vanilla guy and the next 3 hours were a lot of the same. DFK, OWO, 69, CIM and protected sex in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. All delivered at a very high level.

Between rounds I like to have a proper chat to the girls I'm meeting and Ellie is clearly bright and well read. This is basically a necessity for meetings of this durations for me, as I need some recovery time till I'm good to go.

Conclusion:

Great first meeting. Brilliant attitude and personality. Bright girl. One of the best at DFK and OWO. Really, all things in bed were great. Can't fault her and will be back.

Have now met with Ellie and I will file my own review in due course although, TBH, it will not be that much different from this one

@ OP - thanks again for this v accurate review

Offline bestbefore

Have now met with Ellie and I will file my own review in due course although, TBH, it will not be that much different from this one

Then probably not necessary to review if nothing new to add. Ellie has over 40 excellent and comprehensive reviews already. Similar and repetitive reviews of the same girl are not helpful.

Much more useful on this forum is to review new girls on the scene or those with few reviews and to only review a well established girl if something significant changes, attitude, B&S, new services (or fewer!)  etc.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:47:24 pm by bestbefore »

ramrodronnie

Then probably not necessary to review if nothing new to add. Ellie has over 40 excellent and comprehensive reviews already. Similar and repetitive reviews of the same girl are not helpful.

Much more useful on this forum is to review new girls on the scene or those with few reviews and to only review a well established girl if something significant changes, attitude, B&S, new services (or fewer!)  etc.

As much as I do agree with your logic bestbefore. I would still always like to hear what other punters have to say. As we can all have differing experiences. I know that Ellie has been well Reviewed. But nobody can deny the right to anyone else Reviewing their meet with her. Just saying.

Offline MeesterNeek

There is a twist which is worth sharing in my opinion..... If my experience was exactly the same as the OP's then I agree - no value in adding a review

ramrodronnie

There is a twist which is worth sharing in my opinion..... If my experience was exactly the same as the OP's then I agree - no value in adding a review

True MeesterNeek. But nobody can be denied the right to Review, especially IMO newbies.

Offline bestbefore

As much as I do agree with your logic bestbefore. I would still always like to hear what other punters have to say. As we can all have differing experiences. I know that Ellie has been well Reviewed. But nobody can deny the right to anyone else Reviewing their meet with her. Just saying.

I am not denying anyone the right to post a review, just suggesting it is of marginal use to other members if the information it contains is similar or identical to over 40 previous reviews. If there is something different to report, then just highlight that rather than another blow by blow account of every activity experienced.

But even more valuable to us are reports of new girls.

ramrodronnie

I am not denying anyone the right to post a review, just suggesting it is of marginal use to other members if the information it contains is similar or identical to over 40 previous reviews. If there is something different to report, then just highlight that rather than another blow by blow account of every activity experienced.

But even more valuable to us are reports of new girls.

Well, I can to an extent understand what you're saying Justanotheruser.  But I stand by what I say.

Sometimes punters can have slightly differing experiences, so therefore IMO it's always good to hear what they have to say about their own particular experience.

This subject has been raised before, and I'm sure that I gave the same answers/opinions then.

Offline MeesterNeek

I am not denying anyone the right to post a review, just suggesting it is of marginal use to other members if the information it contains is similar or identical to over 40 previous reviews.

Very glad to hear.

I am sure that if my review is considered to be of marginal value then any comments/ observations will this clear  :hi: