Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mara from Rutherglen  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Keema

External Link/Members Only

Come on guys, no-one ventured over to Rutherglen to see the seemingly too good to be true Mara?  She looks pretty good.

Offline Poopster

too good to be true

I wonder if the bait and switchers will ever understand that punters often feel like this and counter intuitively, worse pictures might get them more trade.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

Come on guys, no-one ventured over to Rutherglen to see the seemingly too good to be true Mara?  She looks pretty good.

go on gice her a twirl ....... And let us know how you get on
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

Spot on. Go on and then let us know

Offline Keema

Well maybe I will. 89 bus'll go past her door no probes.

Chalkywhyte

Visited last week. Amazingly the pics are real. She says she's French but standard Romanian service (albeit you could pay extra I.e. £10 for fk, etc.

Offline tazman1002001

Visited last week. Amazingly the pics are real. She says she's French but standard Romanian service (albeit you could pay extra I.e. £10 for fk, etc.

The idea is to review the girls after you have seen them so you can share your experience with others?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Chalkywhyte

*sigh, yes yes Taz, review to follow

Offline alibaba1234

Evening guys I've been recently and she was shit, very skinny with fake tits. I basically went through the motions as did she as I knew I wasn't gonna enjoy myself with her. Sorry I haven't posted a negative review just haven't had time. I was at the same flat before Xmas with Roxy who was world apart good eye contact with bj, nice bod, had a great fuck, but I fear she's gone and someone else is using her profile, as I tried texting her a few days before cara and whoever it was claimed I hadn't been there even though I gave her the right address. Also during Cara's bj fingered her and left with a smelly finger even after washingmy hands! So if you're looking for a good mind engaging experience I'd advise staying away

Offline Keema

Offline Keema

Hang on you said Cara - did you mean Mara?

Glasgowman69

Personally i stay away from vivastreet speaking from experience its a stab in the dark at best

there is probably a few who are legit but more often than not you are greeted by the usual money grabbing Romanian gypsy who couldn't spell effort not for me  :thumbsdown: