Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Hollie Harrington - has anybody had the pleasure yet?  (Read 8885 times)

Offline JimBob

External Link/Members Only

Think she has been mentioned in the TOFTT team thread. Seems too good to be true with the pics/services available at only £100 an hour. Or am I just being cynical?

Offline badsin

Yep - seen her. Nice girl, excellent vfm, posh & privately educated  :hi:

Offline _Bender_

Wow... Badsin, did you travel up to Buxton to see her??

SaneOnes

Looks to be a great value for the money! Added to HL.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Now off until first week of March.... breast enlargement op

skyblueal

Fuck me - what a figure!! Especially in her private gallery...

Badsin, can I ask, did she offer all the things on her like list? Looks suspiciously like its one of those like lists where every option is left on there, whereas in reality.... :unknown:

Offline badsin

Fuck me - what a figure!! Especially in her private gallery...

Badsin, can I ask, did she offer all the things on her like list? Looks suspiciously like its one of those like lists where every option is left on there, whereas in reality.... :unknown:

I would say she carries a bit more timber on her than the photos would lead you to believe, however still very well put together and a keen enthusiastic shagger! Yes, just declined anal for myself :hi:

Offline badsin

Now off until first week of March.... breast enlargement op

I think she would benefit from larger tits - in my opinion :hi:

Offline Picti

Just had a wee look at her profile pics. In the flesh is her arse every bit as sumptuous as the pics suggest?

Offline RedKettle

Other than a go with a street hooker when very young (an experience best forgotten) my first shag with a WG was with an old tart from Buxton who I saw regularly for a while.  Be nice to go back there to see this much younger and fitter model!

Offline badsin

Just had a wee look at her profile pics. In the flesh is her arse every bit as sumptuous as the pics suggest?

Correct :hi:

Offline Picti

Thanks basin  :hi:. I think I can justify the drive to Buxton on that basis. I LOVES the booty!

Offline BarneyIn

Her profile pics remind me of Rita Ora! Trying to find some photos of Rita that are similar but no luck yet!

Offline Picti

Sorry badsin, I hate predictive / corrective text!

TheNewSeeker

Come on Badsie, get your review written and you're eligible for your TOFTT 2016 badge ;)

Offline newinnotts83

Tried to meet with her last week. Initial comms very quick to respond and confirmed working times for following week. Sent a booking request that wasn't replied to. Saw on her profile she was advertising different hours to what she'd confirmed via e-mail so i sent her a polite e-mail asking if we needed to re-arrange, there seemed to be a delay in her reading this and she didn't respond :(

Offline Widescreen

I think her prices are up £30 for the hour.  I was certain she charged £100, maybe the extra is for the Boob job....

splodger69

+1 they are +£30

I think her prices are up £30 for the hour.  I was certain she charged £100, maybe the extra is for the Boob job....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

+1 they are +£30

Correct. My notes on her indicate that she was offering 1hr incall for £100

Blackberry

I've been in touch with her the last couple of days, always relies really quick so will hope to meet up soon as lack of reviews on here so far

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've been in touch with her the last couple of days, always relies really quick so will hope to meet up soon as lack of reviews on here so far

Badsin has seen her and recommended her. What more do you want? :D

Blackberry

Sorry that's my poor wording. There's a lack of reviews but am seeing her in a couple of weeks anyway. If it's bad I'll blame badsin  :bomb:

Offline LudoHarty

Tried to meet with her last week. Initial comms very quick to respond and confirmed working times for following week. Sent a booking request that wasn't replied to. Saw on her profile she was advertising different hours to what she'd confirmed via e-mail so i sent her a polite e-mail asking if we needed to re-arrange, there seemed to be a delay in her reading this and she didn't respond :(

This happened to me twice on consecutive Mondays at the start of the month. Very frustrating - once you put it down to a genuine cock-up, the second time looks like poor organisation.

Still tempted to try for a third time lucky because she most certainly does look luscious!

Offline NIK

Seems a bit too good to be true. As ever there would appear to be drawbacks.

1. £100 an hour = ok. £130 = getting expensive for this area. She must have upped her prices to pay for the fucking boob job which I hate and they don't need. As far as I'm concerned natural is always best no matter how small they are.
2. It's not very good driving up to bloody Buxton if she's going to be unreliable.
3. If you haven't seen her before you have to book her through bloody AW, which I can't be arsed to fuck about with.
4. List of services seems suspiciously extensive, including 'hardsports', often an indication of a profile which isn't be trusted.

However if she is genuine it's great to have someone relatively local who appears young, attractive and good.
Once upon a time I'd have made a booking, jumped in the car and been over there like a shot. However these days I can't be bothered to drive up to Buxton and shell out £130 (which takes me a lot longer than an hour to earn) anymore.

Offline steve7458

NIK, you seem keen on seeing someone at the moment. Have you seen LucieBee - highly recommended by many of us and not too far away.

As for Hollie, I booked her a while ago and twice in a week she cancelled the same day on me, one may have been the day before. She gave me notice and was straight about it, but I made specific plans so I am reluctant to make a 3rd booking.  At the time her "boobs" were quoted as large, yet it was prior to the boob job. She's now on my HL and I will no doubt consider seeing her again, but with the price increase as well it may be a while.

Offline NIK

NIK, you seem keen on seeing someone at the moment. Have you seen LucieBee - highly recommended by many of us and not too far away.

As for Hollie, I booked her a while ago and twice in a week she cancelled the same day on me, one may have been the day before. She gave me notice and was straight about it, but I made specific plans so I am reluctant to make a 3rd booking.  At the time her "boobs" were quoted as large, yet it was prior to the boob job. She's now on my HL and I will no doubt consider seeing her again, but with the price increase as well it may be a while.

I have thought about a local punt. Been meaning to see Chelsea Hart in Mansfield for over a year now and I have also added Petite Karolina in Sheffield to my hot list. However I have just got out of debt and started saving so spending money on prossies is still very low on my list of priorities.
Ultimately I really would rather put it towards a trip to London rather than blow over a hundred quid locally.
However still wouldn't mind a link to Luciebee!  :)

Offline NIK

Seems a bit too good to be true. As ever there would appear to be drawbacks.

1. £100 an hour = ok. £130 = getting expensive for this area. She must have upped her prices to pay for the fucking boob job which I hate and they don't need. As far as I'm concerned natural is always best no matter how small they are.
2. It's not very good driving up to bloody Buxton if she's going to be unreliable.
3. If you haven't seen her before you have to book her through bloody AW, which I can't be arsed to fuck about with.
4. List of services seems suspiciously extensive, including 'hardsports', often an indication of a profile which isn't be trusted.

However if she is genuine it's great to have someone relatively local who appears young, attractive and good.
Once upon a time I'd have made a booking, jumped in the car and been over there like a shot. However these days I can't be bothered to drive up to Buxton and shell out £130 (which takes me a lot longer than an hour to earn) anymore.

Just had another look at the list of services. It seem like she, or whoever has done the profile, has just ticked every box.   :rolleyes: 
Reckon I might enquire about hardsports.  :scare:

GolfNut

Just had another look at the list of services. It seem like she, or whoever has done the profile, has just ticked every box.   :rolleyes: 
Reckon I might enquire about hardsports.  :scare:

That will be a fun review  :D

stealthpunt

hi newbie to this site, first post

noticed Hollie being mentioned, i am seeing her next week so will be glad to post a review here when all done and dusted,
the communications I had with her were very good  and prompt, so in a sense a good start, just hope its
going to be as good as I imagine !!

of myself, i'm a comparatively rare punter, ive seen several super ladies over the years as a 'treat' to myself and attended some sex parties
that have been advertised on AW.

In fact i nearly arranged to go to a Phoenix club party but Hollie really intrigued me as banging a stunning young blond babe is one of my 'ambitions'
in the hedonist world that i yet to full fill.
Basically I generally save my cash and go for a 3 week bash to Pattaya, i have considerable experience there and perhaps
may be of help to members who are thinking of visiting there.

ok Cheers

TheNewSeeker

Big welcome to UKP, EM section, SP  :hi:

Look forward to your reviews - every little helps.

GolfNut

Big welcome to UKP, EM section, SP  :hi:

Look forward to your reviews - every little helps.

Likewise, welcome to the East Midland UKP forum. We look forward to your participation and contribution.  :hi:

Offline Picti

Welcome stealthpunt.  Hope the punt goes well and look forward to reading your review of Hollie as I've cast an eye over her myself; gorgeous looking young woman, lovely body, and that arse!
Before you post a review it's well worth having a read through the guide below. 

Offline jaysmith

Let me know how you get on as thing of booking this babe in the next few weeks, she looks and sounds amazing!!

stealthpunt

Welcome stealthpunt.  Hope the punt goes well and look forward to reading your review of Hollie as I've cast an eye over her myself; gorgeous looking young woman, lovely body, and that arse!
Before you post a review it's well worth having a read through the guide below. 

thanks will do, as a first part of the review i can say already that Buxton a bit of a fiddle to get
to via rail as i am doing, from the south anyway, i live in the same county yet it will take 2 1/2 hours
to get there by train !!! via Sheffield and Stockport.  still its all part of the adventure of a punt.

when im on my way to these 'events' i always tend to look at fellow passengers and think

"i bet you you could not guess what im going to be doing in a little while" 

when travelling to the sex part orgies ive been to that
is particularly so, i love the surreal feeling of the whole thing.
Cheers SP

Offline RedKettle

it will take 2 1/2 hours to get there by train !!!

that is dedication - I would stay at home and have a wank...

GolfNut

thanks will do, as a first part of the review i can say already that Buxton a bit of a fiddle to get
to via rail as i am doing, from the south anyway, i live in the same county yet it will take 2 1/2 hours
to get there by train !!! via Sheffield and Stockport.  still its all part of the adventure of a punt.

when im on my way to these 'events' i always tend to look at fellow passengers and think

"i bet you you could not guess what im going to be doing in a little while" 

when travelling to the sex part orgies ive been to that
is particularly so, i love the surreal feeling of the whole thing.
Cheers SP

I drove for 3 hours to a "special" punt last weekend. Got there and found she thought she'd cancelled it. 6 hours driving for nothing. Never again!  :dash: :dash:

Offline NIK

I drove for 3 hours to a "special" punt last weekend. Got there and found she thought she'd cancelled it. 6 hours driving for nothing. Never again!  :dash: :dash:

Yes I have done similar stupid stuff in the past for the sake of punting. Now can't be arsed to drive even 30 minutes.

stealthpunt

In the end its all a bit of a gamble, unless its someone you are really familiar with and as trustworthy one can get !
that bit of a risk, together with the overall heart pumping wonder of something new makes the risk worth it, as long as with
any bet you are only willing to risk in time and money what you are able to afford to lose.

Cheers SP
ps Im a golf nut to, im looking to possibly buy the new Benross driver if i can get a test with one soon

Blackberry

I notice Hollies account now not active on the site. That's a shame had a booking next Monday  :scare:

Blackberry

Ok great thanks. It says her account was hacked so she created a new hmm. Appreciate you finding it I thought she was gone

Offline NIK

It seems she's still offering hardsports.
Now who's going to be the first to find out if this is genuine?   :P

BigVince

Looks a no brainer. But I can't bring myself round to paying over a ton for a brass unless it's a known quantity starring me in the flesh playing with my todger 

Especially in..... Buxton  :dash:

Half an hour for me would more then suffice

GolfNut

I see a new profile on here HollyHarrington joined today. Assume this is the Holly referred to in this thread.

In which case welcome to UKP Holly.  :hi:

I'd recommend you also sign up to the sister site UKE External Link/Members Only where you will be able to chat with other SP's and SS's, advertise and tout for business unlike this site.

Offline mpd12

It seems she's still offering hardsports.
Now who's going to be the first to find out if this is genuine?   :P

Well on her profile it says she charges £80 extra for 'HS'  :diablo:

Offline Al Ross

I'd just like to add, after driving to Buxton for an hour a few weeks back, Hollie Harrington left me sitting outside in my car; communications were great the day before and right up until I parked up, then she started making excuses like she hadn't had time to get ready, tried to get me to rebook for the following day but I was already there, then she went quiet.  :unknown:

She had over 50 feedback on her old profile (maybe mostly from welcaming) so I didn't expect to get dicked around, she didn't confirm my booking so I couldn't leave negative feedback, maybe she's trying to have a fresh start with a new profile to go with her new boobs, but I'd say be cautious.  :(

"if it looks too good to be true, it probably is"

GolfNut

Thanks for your comments.

I haven't seen her personally so have no first hand experience of her service.

You could and still can post a review on here if you want to make your point. Appears she's still a relatively unknown quantity.

Pretty bad to have you drive all that way for nothing. Had a similar experience myself recently and it's a real pisser.

Offline newinnotts83

Has anyone apart from Badsin actually seen her yet?
Seems quite unreliable with the communications, keep seeing her advertised on webcam on other sites

Offline the_special-one92

I had a meeting with her cancelled the day before. Comms were perfect all the way through then got a message to cancel for reasons which were fair enough. Although I had a feeling she was going to for some reason. Really curious for someone's opinion on her if they see her.