Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissAlexandra-R - Oxford  (Read 1685 times)

26 review(s) for naughty-british-alex (21 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5118955) (21 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Dingo1

External Link/Members Only

Time Spent: 1hr
Price: £130
Comms: Excellent

Being no reviews but a bit of talk on her about Alex I thought I pop a review on.

I was met but Alex wearing a lovely tight little baby doll type dress and and boots, she looked stunning. I was offered a shower and a drink and into the bedroom... Paperwork out of the way and straight into DFK, lots of tongue and lots of passion, grabbing her bum it was apparent that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Onto the bed and we lost our clothes and Alex proceeded with the most amazing deep wet sloppy gagging blowjob spit everywhere and was happy to gag very hard while having her hair pulled hard.  Alex performed this well making sure she was doing exactly what I liked and although she doesn't advertise it I would say she leans to the sub side

It was time for me to return the favour licking her sweet tasting pussy, she loved having her deep hole tongue fucked, a little light rimming and it was on with the Jonny and into doggy with plenty of ass slapping a bit of missionary and time for me to pop.

We chatted until she asked for round two, mainly just involved plenty of sucking which I was more than happy to receive.

The one thing I have to note is this was an advance booking and we discussed a few requests before hand which she remember when I first arrived.  In my experience this has been rare, and I have to refresh their memory where as Alex appear to have checked back on our conversations.

With regards to Alex's figure. I found it fine.. Her profile is honest and you get what is advertised.  She has the figure of a normal woman so if your after gym bunny then Alex probably isn't for you.

Hope this helps

Offline Cunning Punt

Excellent review - and thanks for TOFTT, particularly at £130ph.  :hi:

I wouldn't stretch to that, but half hour at £80 is an option.

From seeing her profile previously, she seems to be usually based in Gerrards Cross area.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks very much  for the review.

How would you rate out of 10 for face? And for body?

Cheers!

Offline Hulk6969

Iv booked her at gerrards cross a decent looking girl to be honest & excellent service.

vw

Sounds good Dingo1, glad you had a good time, do you know where she is based when not touring ?

Offline Cunning Punt

Sounds good Dingo1, glad you had a good time, do you know where she is based when not touring ?

Two of us have answered that one - Gerrards Cross.

Offline CheeseYa

Cheers for TOFTT Dingo.

She's been on my hotlist for a while but this review pushes Alexandra closer to the top :thumbsup: