Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet_denisa - Stratford  (Read 1882 times)

2 review(s) for sweet_denisa (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ah333

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First things first, a point of clarification, for me this meet was a positive. For many others it wouldn't be.

Price paid - £60 for 30mins + £20 for anal.

Comms - limited but fine, she got me there fine and once I was inside I don't really like idle chit chat

The place - this was the worst part tbh, I almost walked. The flat is a tip and as I walked in her friend is half asleep on the sofa looking at me. They both smoke so much that my glasses steamed up immediately. Not great. Had to febreeze my coat afterwards! It's a flat on a side street behind the Ibis hotel. About a 10min walk from Stratford station.

The girl - holy shit. Just my type. TINY. Super slim, about 5'2" give or take, lovely little tits and a nice bum. She came to the door wearing knee highs and a black top+skirt. I was sold at this point tbh. Quite pretty facially. The pics on AW are accurate for sure. Age of 22 seems about right, could be a little older.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The meet:

I asked Denisa over the phone if anal was on the table, she said yes extra 20. Fine with me. I warned I was quite big and would that be ok, she said yes. I was thinking at this point 'fuck it I go and see, if she seems like she's going to back out on the anal I'll walk'. When I arrived and saw her, as I said above, I was kind of thinking well £60 to shag her anal or not I'm in. I restated the point about anal as we sorted the money and warned her again 'no problem' she says. Fine, let's go.

We both get undressed and she motions me to the bed, quick wipe on my old mate and as she's doing it she looks at me and says 'wow! big!' and I'm thinking this is the setup to deny me anal. At this point I'm obviously not getting any money back so I just forget about it. She starts with some OWO which is 5/10 at best, lots of hand action and mostly sucking on the tip. I tell her she can take more than that and start pushing lightly on her head, she does go a bit further down the shaft but not a lot. Oral not great.

I ask her for the cover and tell her to bend over and to my surprise she really grinds back at me in doggy. She's tight and the sex is good. She looks incredible from behind and that body was just an absolute delight. Nice tight belly, decent bum to grab on to. Exactly my type of girl. After a little while I feel it's time to give it a go and I pull out, I tease her arse a bit with the end of my dick and to my surprise there's no complaints. I ease it in without lube and oh my fucking god is she tight, it's like a vice grip on me. She takes it like an absolute champ, moaning in pain rather than pleasure but I don't hear her saying stop so I go to town. After a while I can really feel/hear her not enjoying it and she starts to moan a bit and starts asking me to cum in her. Not one to turn a polite request like that down I finish my business there in her rear and I'm on my way.

So, for me, pretty much an ideal punt. No chat, let's me do exactly what I want and fit as a butchers dog. For those of you looking for more companionship/warmth then this is definitely not the girl to see. However if, like me, you're turned on by the idea of some fit eastern European bird who will let you do whatever you want to her then I'd recommend giving her a go.

GBush

I would NEVER question your decision to grade this neutral. I've had fan boys question my decisions before. BUT you've given her a neutral when it sounds like you got exactly what you wanted.

GBush

Offline MintRoyale

Nice review. She's got a really fit body for a pump and dump! Anal extra shoulda been on the profile though.

Link on the left works but for some reason the right one doesn't

D82

How was it possible to get in her ass without any sort of lube given your size and given how small and slim she looks?

richard1971

Hello mate...does she have fake tits, she has my ideal body type and am a fan of breast enhancements

Did you get to play with them much or did she restrict that

Offline ah333

Hello mate...does she have fake tits, she has my ideal body type and am a fan of breast enhancements

Did you get to play with them much or did she restrict that

Natural, pretty average.

Offline ah333

How was it possible to get in her ass without any sort of lube given your size and given how small and slim she looks?

Tight squeeze! I already had some lube on the cover from before the pussy mind. Should have been clearer sorry.

Offline ah333

I would NEVER question your decision to grade this neutral. I've had fan boys question my decisions before. BUT you've given her a neutral when it sounds like you got exactly what you wanted.

Yeah, I know. I toyed with going positive but felt many would question that. Feel like a neutral is fair given what MOST people want. This suited me, it wouldn't others.

GBush

But it's your punt, your review.

Don't play to the fluffies. She delivered what you wanted!

vw

Yeah, I know. I toyed with going positive but felt many would question that. Feel like a neutral is fair given what MOST people want. This suited me, it wouldn't others.

Why ?  Its your review your not reviewing for anyone else some people like punts like this rather than forum favourite GFE all the time.  Simplicity at its best !

Glad it was your ideal punt ! 

Offline pewpewpew

Why ?  Its your review your not reviewing for anyone else some people like punts like this rather than forum favourite GFE all the time.  Simplicity at its best !

Glad it was your ideal punt !
Indeed. I am not one who enjoys kissing and cuddling and small talk. I want to get in, get it on then get the fuck out so this review sounds positive to me

vw

Indeed. I am not one who enjoys kissing and cuddling and small talk. I want to get in, get it on then get the fuck out so this review sounds positive to me

The pleasure is in the detail, and the content is always more important than the grade !

ramrodronnie

I agree with VW, and Mr President Bush mate. It was your punt, if you felt it was Positive? You should have rated her as such. It's then up to others to decide. As has been said, don't play up to the fluffies OP.

You are able to ask Admin to change it if you wish?

ramrodronnie

******* PROFILE GONE *******

When I clicked into her link, it came up GBush. As did my dick  :lol: I think I'd like to sample some of that arse. The place sounds shit, so long as it isn't filthy? She can be as filthy as she likes, As she's just the type I like to go for. If the OP can confirm that her place, and body isn't skanky? She's on my HL. 

Offline ah333

She was clean, indeed. Clearly freshly showered. No complaints there.

Overthought my rating clearly - would be fine with it changing to a positive.

vw

She was clean, indeed. Clearly freshly showered. No complaints there.

Overthought my rating clearly - would be fine with it changing to a positive.

If you decided to change if you click report to admin and say you want to change it  only if you want, your decision is final !

Stortford

Great little  body how do rate her facially.?

igbovossy

Tried to see her in the early afternoon, when I got in I asked the two girls who let me in if they were Denisa and they said no and that she wasn't working until late. So I walked. A classic B&S should have known from the different phone number.